Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
0/10 and will not read again.

Even to this day, she still has no reason to love him. What has he done to prove her love? What has he caused her that didn't involve negative suffering and crying because of being hurt? It takes two people to make a good relationship. You can't just have one person committed and the other person not giving a damn.

Your fanboying is clouding your judgment and making you believe that she loves him outside his looks and cool aura. This is just a typical teenage girl fluky stuck on attraction rather than actually being treated right, which she obviously doesn't care for. Sasuke has never treated her right outside of being a comrade and saving her when needed to.

What does she know about Sasuke besides his name and that he likes apples? What does she see in him besides his eyes and shiny long hair? What has Sasuke done that would illuminate her to feel this non existent vibe of feelings and compassion? What has Sasuke done that wasn't in a negative interaction? Do they even communicate? Is this "bond" even developed properly? Is there even a bond in the first place?

At this point you are just making up excuses to satisfy your stupid pairing and the fact that you ship this grossly overrated mess proves that you don't even like or care for Sakura's happiness In the end.

Your thread is atrocious with many holes. You claim that Sakura has found out more about Sasuke's intentions and his plans, but Just what exactly does Sakura know that isn't different from what Kakashi and Naruto know? Ii bet you can't even tell me.

When was it her duty or responsibility to save him from the darkness? Who gave her that permission? Did she just become selfish and decide to act on her own out of childish consistence? Why is she acting on personal dilemma for someone who has stated multiple times that he is not interested and to top it off, she doesn't understand anything about him. You keep making these stupid claims of her understanding him but that is about as dumb as people claiming that the moon does not exist. Sakura doesn't understand anything that Sasuke is going through. She wasn't traumatically hypnotized mentally by her own sibling of having a horrific nightmare occur on two occasions. She didn't witness her parents death at the age of six or seven. But you want to compare this girl to Sasuke? What is Sakura's story again? Being bullied because of her wide forehead? You need to get real.
Exactly, beyond having an immature crush on him, Sakura has never had any bond with Sasuke, EVER. She shouldn't even have a reason to WANT to save him, as they didn't even have a bond as teammates. Atleast Naruto had some bond with him, enough that Sasuke would say he considers Naruto to be his closest friend, Sasuke has never had anything with Sakura.

Reactions: Dannie

Manicherryblossom33

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is so much unrequited love in Naruto. If Kishi ends it like reborn, where no one got together officially, I'll be disappointed.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't think she's stupid,weak, or ugly.
She's also not a lesbian; sorry, Yuri lovers.

Last edited:

FunkyFatal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sakura --> love hahahah don't make me laugh. That's not love it just a lustful attraction to the opposite ***. She can't possible truly love sasuke when she never even really gotten to know him. Her childish feelings about sasuke isn't love, she is just fooling herself lol.

I'd say naruto loves sasuke more than sakura does, since naruto has risked his life plenty of times to help sasuke and save him from darkness, where as sakura just wanted sasuke to come back to the village for her own selfish emotions so she won't feel lonely. Also she just has this girly and childish wish of hoping everything could just go back to the way it used to be lol. Well its not that easy... How can u cry about a random guy leaving, and you don't even know if he even cares or likes you lol?

I admit after part 2 sakura starts liking sasuke a bit more for his well being and tying to save him, but her overall feeling for him is still a false love driven on childish lustful desires and dreams. Sakura just living a fairytale... b!tch need to wake up out of her own genjutsu omg...

~ How can u love & be there for someone else if you can't love yourself first ~

Sakura is still too insecure with herself to truly love sasuke. U_U

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sakura --> love hahahah don't make me laugh. That's not love it just a lustful attraction to the opposite ***. She can't possible truly love sasuke when she never even really gotten to know him. Her childish feelings about sasuke isn't love, she is just fooling herself lol.

I'd say naruto loves sasuke more than sakura does, since naruto has risked his life plenty of times to help sasuke and save him from darkness, where as sakura just wanted sasuke to come back to the village for her own selfish emotions so she won't feel lonely. Also she just has this girly and childish wish of hoping everything could just go back to the way it used to be lol. Well its not that easy... How can u cry about a random guy leaving, and you don't even know if he even cares or likes you lol?

I admit after part 2 sakura starts liking sasuke a bit more for his well being and tying to save him, but her overall feeling for him is still a false love driven on childish lustful desires and dreams. Sakura just living a fairytale... b!tch need to wake up out of her own genjutsu omg...

~ How can u love & be there for someone else if you can't love yourself first ~

Sakura is still too insecure with herself to truly love sasuke. U_U
Than in your opinion who does Sakura actually love?