Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura liked Sasuke for his Looks back then (Part 1).Thinking he was Cool & Cute.But as the series progressed she found out more about Sasuke's path and Intention from there on she Though of it as her duty to save Sasuke from the Darkness and she knew that Sasuke leaving would severe Naruto's bond and cause him more suffering.while Supporting Naruto at the Same time you could say that this Love wasn't selfish but it was for the best for Naruto & Sasuke she even trained as a Medic to Protect those important to her..
You must be registered for see images
Like Kakashi stated Sakura is a kind Girl and wants stuff back to the way they are:

she even tried killing Sasuke to stop him from his suffering:
And When she says Sasuke-Kun! People act as if she never cared for Naruto for the whole of Shippuden.
And she get's called Stupid for NO reason.
Conclusion

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is sticky thread for pairing
becoz NS fandom incoming
OT:I agree on most part
mainly this
"When she says Sasuke-Kun! People act as if she never cared for Naruto for the whole of Shippuden."

Last edited:

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She never even knew Sasuke properly, to her he was just a handsome guy for whom she fell for like every dumb girl out there..
She lacks something significant called self respect.Sasuke keeps treating her like trash and she says its ''True love".

I think she deserves a lot better than this afterall she is one of the strongest female characters on the show..

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She never even knew Sasuke properly, to her he was just a handsome guy for whom she fell for like every dumb girl out there..
She lacks something significant called self respect.Sasuke keeps treating her like trash and she says its ''True love".

I think she deserves a lot better than this afterall she is one of the strongest female characters on the show..
when did she said dat :|

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She loves TSUNADE.
TsunaSaku

What other people say about sakura is irrelevant , no one knows about sakura true feelings but sakura
False: Kishi knows sakuras feelings better than anyone.

OP- I would say she is over him in a romantic way... the scans are there, anyone who has eyes and can read knows this...even if they don't want it to be true.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pairing threads though :coffee:
There are currently 87 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 66 guests)
BLAZING STORM, -Immortal-, bigchris88, BlazeRelease, FoxesInWonderland, Fuzzy Panda, giostep, God of TryHards, Jcub, Khallil+, Madaras legs, narutocan, NinjaMunster, orochitheoni, paratise, PawsX+, Senpou, Team7monaa, TenthHokagexRamen, xxsasukex

Reactions: Icelerate