Sakura's Summon?

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So I'm writing a fan fiction set in the future of Naruto about 6 years. All the characters are about 21-22 and have grown a lot. My problem is I know what summons Naruto and Sasuke are going to use (Naruto still uses Toads and can actually summon whichever toad he wants now and Sasuke summons dogs and wolves. He can't summon snakes anymore because of killing Manda by using him as a shield when Deidara blew himself up. Can summon Kakashi's ninja dogs after Kakashi had him sign the contract with them and then signed the summoning contract with wolves.) but still haven't figured out what summon Sakura will use. I was thinking at first she would summon slugs like Tsunade but that just isn't Sakura's thing. Then I was thinking about her summoning cats but not too sure about that either. I am looking for an animal summon that is powerful, helpful, and smart, pretty much an animal that personifies Sakura. So give me so ideas guys.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hope we will see sakura doing genjutsu stuff
Yeah in my fanfiction i'm working on she will use a good amount of genjutsu. She's either going to use it to confuse the enemy while she attends to injured ninja or confuse them and then hit them with her Tsunade-like strength to take them out.

Sakura hasn't shown a sumon in Shippuden anime. I believe that Sakura can summon Slugs.
I know Sakura doesn't have a summon so far that's why I'm giving her one in the future. It won't be slugs.

Last edited:

Blind

<div class="bbWrapper">I Reckon birds. Seriously<br /> <br /> She always want's to watch over sasuke and naruto, and that defines it really as birds. They don't attack predators unless they feel threatened. They watch over younglings (like a mother role) Can mean watch over their teammate (hint medical ninjutsu, and always want to protect or help out)<br /> <br /> I dunno just a thought. I can see that happening</div>

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think sasuke should be able to summon those cats or ninja thingys that supplys his clan with weapons and stuff. as for sakura maybe those animals with spikes on der backs, and i do like the idea of birds she could have some big ass falcon or something =]