Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would've slapped her right into the face in that moment if she was a real person.
Naruto lost Jiraiya just short before that scene, while Tsunade was not dead and Sakura wasn't alone like Naruto. She still has loving parents. Her life has so much less sadness and tragedy in it, yet she is so selfish there. It's one of the reasons I really dislike her character.

Don't misunderstand. Of course Sakura has reasons to be sad, but she acts as if Naruto does not have (much more) reason to be sad and should rather console her. Which is disgusting if you ask me.

baul 24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Sasuke and naruto lost and suffered more than sakura ever did and she always talks as though she suffered a lot and knows pain.

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
It's not a matter of what happened to the person.

If I had a friend who's teacher died a week ago, I'm pretty sure that it's not wrong to be sad if my teacher is at the verge of death.

I know guys don't like Sakura, there's nothing wrong with that but you should really stop trying to hard to find something to bash her for, after all she's just a fictional character.
But she acting like this over an academy school crush....

Lol Sasuke and naruto lost and suffered more than sakura ever did and she always talks as though she suffered a lot and knows pain.
That's why Sasuke finds her annoying.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I remember my friend and I had a long discussion about this scan over at the Anti FC in NF.

Pretty much ruled it as ONE of her worst moments.
Exactly.
I mean in the previous chapter or so it was established (I think) that Tsunade wasn't going to die..It was just a matter of how soon she'll wake up.
For Kishi to make Sakura say that, I thought it was very terrible and I actually felt bad for the character that is Sakura in this panel.
This definitely counts as one of her worst moments.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well she is still one of the most irrelevant characters ever and still remains useless. So useless whe don't know who her parents are or her backstory.

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do realize that's her master and she learnt everything from her. She was hurt too. But of course hate on sakura more while you are at it. How about you bring up "naruto selfishness"

Have several seats

Last edited: