Veteran
Kin
41๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You must be registered for see images

The guy's father figure just died but instead of consoling him or offering kind words to him she instaed goes "I am the one who needs cheering up!!!"

Honestly have you ever seen a more self centered and selfish character in Naruto?

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you take the time pull your head out of your ass, you'll realise that this is after the pain invasion, where Sakura's teacher is dying, she obviously needs cheering up.

Jiraiya died along time before this scene happened.

Grow up dude.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Not much time had passed with jiraiya dying

Yes but Naruto got over that, Sakura in the other hand is depressed over tsunade's coma but Naruto can't see that.

You mad that I am poiting out what a horrible person sakura is?

No, I'm surprised you haven't learned from the first time you made a joke outta yourself because of your immature behaviour.
Read bold.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you take the time pull your head out of your ass, you'll realise that this is after the pain invasion, where Sakura's teacher is dying, she obviously needs cheering up.

Jiraiya died along time before this scene happened.

Grow up dude.
Pls stop, Tsunade wasn't dead, Jiraiya was, on top of that Naruto lost the only parental figure he had while Sakura still has her parents.

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Pls stop, Tsunade wasn't dead, Jiraiya was, on top of that Naruto lost the only parental figure he had while Sakura still has her parents.
It's not a matter of what happened to the person.

If I had a friend who's teacher died a week ago, I'm pretty sure that it's not wrong to be sad if my teacher is at the verge of death.

I know guys don't like Sakura, there's nothing wrong with that but you should really stop trying to hard to find something to bash her for, after all she's just a fictional character.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's not a matter of what happened to the person.

If I had a friend who's teacher died a week ago, I'm pretty sure that it's not wrong to be sad if my teacher is at the verge of death.

I know guys don't like Sakura, there's nothing wrong with that but you should really stop trying to hard to find something to bash her for, after all she's just a fictional character.
It's not wrong but there's no need to be selfish considering Naruto was facing more emotional pain

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why people tried to defend Sakura here lol. Tsunade is also his mother/grandmother figure to Naruto and share more deep feeling with him rather than Sakura. Have Sakura tried to protect Tsunade during the emergency or vice versa ?