Sakura's parents?

Kotetsu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering about this for a while, but has there been any mention at all about Sakura's family or relatives or anything??
All I remember is wayy back in the beginning of Naruto, her mom or someone is calling her down to help her in the kitchen. That was really early on in the series.
Has there been any other mention of her parents etc. since?

Sorry if this is a stupid threadU_U

Last edited:

Haven

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was wondering about this for a while, but has there ben any mention at all about Sakura's family or relatives or anything??
All I remember is wayy back in the beginning of Naruto, her mom or someone is calling her down to help her in the kitchen. That was really early on in the series.

i accept ur apology for this thread U_U

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,030๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I was wondering about this for a while, but has there ben any mention at all about Sakura's family or relatives or anything??

maybe her mom is RIN!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:O.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.O:eek::eek::eek:O.OO.OO.O:eek::|:cool::Dxd:pO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.O:eek::eek::eek::eek::flaw::rolleyes::p:|:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:O.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.OO.O