Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur basically saying that if he can kill sakura...he can also kill sasori

and besides all sakura needs to do is punch him
I am only saying that konohamaru is stronger, Sakura only killed sasori with help from chiyoU_U, do you really think sakura can win against an akatsuki all by herself??

Nicksterz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am only saying that konohamaru is stronger, Sakura only killed sasori with help from chiyoU_U, do you really think sakura can win against an akatsuki all by herself??
Well I do. Not Sasori obviously but she deff has potential now.
I'm sure she will soon even have regenerating abilities such as Tsunade in time ^O^

Shusai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread, you compared a kid (Konohamaru) to Sakura! That just shows how weak and dumb Sakura is!

But if we face the truth in this mean time Konohamaru can't beat her without some dirty tricks or maybe Sakura would underestimate him maybe..

Well Konohamaru is way better to me than that crybaby!

raxy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread, you compared a kid (Konohamaru) to Sakura! That just shows how weak and dumb Sakura is!

But if we face the truth in this mean time Konohamaru can't beat her without some dirty tricks or maybe Sakura would underestimate him maybe..

Well Konohamaru is way better to me than that crybaby!
Thnx man...thats exactly why i created this thread.xd

raxy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I do. Not Sasori obviously but she deff has potential now.
I'm sure she will soon even have regenerating abilities such as Tsunade in time ^O^
Maybe she has regenerating abilities now, that doesnt mean she can take on shinobis like itachi,kisame,deidara,pain,orochimaru.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konan can defeat some of them......
Maybe Deidara, but only becuase shes a bad match for him, overall hes more powerful shinobi. Females in Naruto are just weak, thats the sad truth. Still, Sakura along with Hinata is the most usefull from young Konoha kunoichis.

Last edited: