kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hinata will trash Sakura...all sakura is is strength and if Hinata shuts off her Chakra system she is nothing like she was in the regular naruto series
thats why im kinda torn right now the only thing sakura could do to keep her distance would be like use the cherry blossom thrust or something to get hinata off guard but other than that she dosent really have any long range moves so its doubtful she could win

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura would win by plain old brute strength... Earthquake punch Hinata falls+ Super Punch/Kick= Gameover
thats pretty much what i just said the cherry blossom thrust is when she does the earthquake punch and after that she could attack but its still doubtful for her to manage to get hinata i want sakura to win but im still doubtful she could

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sakura does know how to dodge pretty good... remember her fight with sasori (old lady said she could dodge the attacks on her own during the fight)....
it did help that sasori was just using long range attacks she had time to see it coming with the gentle fist however its meant to be quick and accurate its doubtful that she could dodge like 8 triagrams 64 palms especially if shes in range of it keep in mind that sakura is a close range fighter so she wouldnt really keep her distance besides any paper bombs or whatever she threw could easily be blocked by hinatas protective 8 triagrams

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sakura does know how to dodge pretty good... remember her fight with sasori (old lady said she could dodge the attacks on her own during the fight)....
Granny Chiyo was controlling her most of the time with her puppet techniques...and theres a speed difference between Sasori and Hinata....Hinata has those trademark Hyuuga fast hands

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Granny Chiyo was controlling her most of the time with her puppet techniques...and theres a speed difference between Sasori and Hinata....Hinata has those trademark Hyuuga fast hands
yeah thats what im saying the gentle fist is meant to be fast and they rarely ever miss and even if they do miss by like an inch or whatever it can still really slow down their opponent then they can just finish them off like i said earlier theres no way sakura could get away from even hinatas eight triagrams 32 palms much less the 64 palms or the twin lion fist

jscene

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ok hinata because she has her empty palm or air palm in the english version for mid range offence/ defense her Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms for defense gentel step tiwn lion fist offence with 8 trigram 64 palms for offence so hinata would win the fight hands down

Kakashi32693

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I perfer Hinata over Sakura all day but you people are selling Sakura short. Seriously think about it we're not talkin Neji here. Hinata could stop her at short range BUT lets say for arguments sake Sakura manages to actually hit Hinata. Sorry guys but her strength is crazy strong. Plus Sakura has alot more fighting experience if she was able to hit Hinata with everything she had it'd be over in an instant. I hate to admit it but I gotta go with the more experienced fighter Sakura.

DeathPulse16

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd like to point to point out that sakura's IQ is only second to that of shikamaru. I've said this plenty of times and i'll say it again, when hinata beats an akatsuki member or someone strong as them, then she might be a fight for sakura. As we stand now, hinata just isn't good enough. Sakura was trained specifically in dodging by TSUNADE people. If i recall, while she was fighting sasori, ALOT of the hundred of puppets she fought were extremly close up and she dodged them all. I'd also like to point out that sakura can barely touch hinata and it's lights out. Hinata doesn't have it people, sorry. Maybe temari but definitely not hinata

JG2480

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd like to point to point out that sakura's IQ is only second to that of shikamaru. I've said this plenty of times and i'll say it again, when hinata beats an akatsuki member or someone strong as them, then she might be a fight for sakura. As we stand now, hinata just isn't good enough. Sakura was trained specifically in dodging by TSUNADE people. If i recall, while she was fighting sasori, ALOT of the hundred of puppets she fought were extremly close up and she dodged them all. I'd also like to point out that sakura can barely touch hinata and it's lights out. Hinata doesn't have it people, sorry. Maybe temari but definitely not hinata
How do you know Sakura has been more experienced? Proof? Actually she's been training with Tsunade and has been around the village for ages while hinata was most likely on missions.

Hence she is not more experienced. It's not sure sakura is less experienced but definetly not more experienced.