super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me get this right, you're saying Naruto and Sasuke surpassed their masters by ass pulling, and via plot armour?
No Naruto surpass his master by training, something that Sakura used to refuse that is until Sasuke left the village. Once Sakura did her 3 years training with Tsunade, she didn’t bother learning any new skills.

Sasuke he was training in before part 1, part 1 and part 2.

Naruto has evolved his jutsu and Sasuke also, they have superior skills than their masters.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No Naruto surpass his master by training, something that Sakura used to refuse that is until Sasuke left the village. Once Sakura did her 3 years training with Tsunade, she didn’t bother learning any new skills.

Sasuke he was training in before part 1, part 1 and part 2.

Naruto has evolved his jutsu and Sasuke also, they have superior skills than their masters.
No he didn't, Naruto had it all handed to him on a plate and with outside help(kurama and Kurama chakra reserves, then he became an incarnate). Neither did he train for any of it. Of Jiraiya's own skills Naruto only acquired summoning jutsu(none of the toad techs or anything associated with Jiraiya being Jiraiya).

Sasuke had the genius Uchiha blood and Sharingan(we all know how it works). Admittedly he surpassed Orochimaru, and could use his powers when he became Hebi Sauce. Although, after Hebi(losing Orochimaru) how many of his skills except summoning did he have?

So you are saying it was via arse pull and plot armour?

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is another example Sarada she is only a Genin, yet she has these feats:

- Genjutsu putting people into illusion
- Raiton element and jutsu
- Punching and Kicking like Sakura
- Shadow Clone
- Katon element and jutsu.

Those are impressive jutsu, I prefer watching Sarada fight over Sakura. At the moment what Sarada lacks from Sakura are these:

- Yin Seal
- Summon
- Abilities from the Yin Seal
- Healing

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here is another example Sarada she is only a Genin, yet she has these feats:

- Genjutsu putting people into illusion
- Raiton element and jutsu
- Punching and Kicking like Sakura
- Shadow Clone
- Katon element and jutsu.

Those are impressive jutsu, I prefer watching Sarada fight over Sakura. At the moment what Sarada lacks from Sakura are these:

- Yin Seal
- Summon
- Abilities from the Yin Seal
- Healing
Haku would still beat her

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just how many novels are there? I only know of the Naruto anime, manga, movie and Boruto. I want to read the novel to be up to date.

What novel mentions that feat your talking about?
None of the novels are officially English translated, I believe. But even if they are, the only way CES could be improved is by giving that person more chakra than they have to use. I’m curious to know how Sakura did it.

She definitely did in the novels, she actually mad Tsunades CES greater then what it was.
How’d she do it?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just how many novels are there? I only know of the Naruto anime, manga, movie and Boruto. I want to read the novel to be up to date.

What novel mentions that feat your talking about?
Go read Sakura’s.. most of her novel is kinda trash until she fights Kido. Sakura works his ass out with a smile on her face.

TsunadeStyle

Kin
29💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know Sakura has never surpassed Tsunade in anyway. Sakura doesn’t have any skill, jutsu, technique, etc, which Tsunade doesn’t have. Tsunade however got skills which Sakura doesn’t have like scramble someone nerves.

Tsunade is superior in healing compared to Sakura. Sakura who had Kurama cloak took long to heal Shikamaru, while Tsunade healed him instantly.

Sakura hit Naruto just because he told his dad that Sakura was kinda his girlfriend, hello Sakura your in a war. Don’t waste chakra like that. Tsunade never did a mistake like that.

So to cover Tsunade has got more skills, jutsu, effectiveness, etc, while Sakura has less and inferior.

Naruto has superior Sage Mode, Rasenshuriken, Bijuu Mode, etc, something his master doesn’t have.

Sasuke has got high level raiton, MS, EMS, Rinnegan, sword skills to infuse raiton, etc, skills that his master doesn’t have.
Mabye it's because Sasuke and Naruto were born with Uchiha and Uzamaki blood, were rencarnations of gods, and had a VERY significant amount of chakra and Sakura did not? Again, Tsunade was born with Senju blood and Senju were known for one, having a great deal of genetic superiority (Rinnegan), and two..Tsunade was the first hokage's grandaughter, and was healing for much longer than Sakura was.
Tsunade healed Shikamaru faster, because at the time SHE was the better medic with more experience, but over time that changed. Over time, bu Boruto we see that Sakura still has an incredible fighting rage (Shin vs Sakura) so I think she atleast EQUALS Tsunade in that aspect, but there is one major aspect Sakura surpasses her in. Chakra.
Tsunade still uses the seals chakra to givr herself a young apearence. Sakura doesn't waste chakra in that way. She uses the full cabability of the seal for combat purposes. Since Tsunade is activly draining chakra by maintaining her youthfull apearence in this way, and Sakura is not, she has much more chakra at her disposal.
Also, you mentioned "she wasted chakra" by hitting Naruto in that one scene in the war. No, she didn't use up any chakra when she did that. When she did that she was using plain brute force, and didn't need to use chakra. Also if you notice in that scene..Sakura was using her chakra to heal Naruto..so how could he use it to hit him..? Also "Tsunade never did a mistake like that"? Throughout the series Tsunade has lost her temper many times and lashed out on both Jiraya and Naruto using brute force....
Tsunade is also a retired medic, while Sakura is still active..Sakura is more effective in healing