super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know Sakura has never surpassed Tsunade in anyway. Sakura doesn’t have any skill, jutsu, technique, etc, which Tsunade doesn’t have. Tsunade however got skills which Sakura doesn’t have like scramble someone nerves.

Tsunade is superior in healing compared to Sakura. Sakura who had Kurama cloak took long to heal Shikamaru, while Tsunade healed him instantly.

Sakura hit Naruto just because he told his dad that Sakura was kinda his girlfriend, hello Sakura your in a war. Don’t waste chakra like that. Tsunade never did a mistake like that.

So to cover Tsunade has got more skills, jutsu, effectiveness, etc, while Sakura has less and inferior.

Naruto has superior Sage Mode, Rasenshuriken, Bijuu Mode, etc, something his master doesn’t have.

Sasuke has got high level raiton, MS, EMS, Rinnegan, sword skills to infuse raiton, etc, skills that his master doesn’t have.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we are being honest here, Sakura has been more of a damsel in distress than badass independent woman. There has only been a handful of times she has been of any use. She's quite useless compared to Sasuke and Naruto. If it was her going against most of the big bosses, she would get bodied rather quick.
In a way your right, remember when Sakura had a simple task of destroying Madara Rinnengan? Sakura hesitated which gave Madara time to get into Obito Kamui dimension and get his Rinnengan back.

The only offensive skill Sakura has is punching and kicking, she lacks any type of long range jutsu. Sakura lacks elemental jutsu and even genjutsu to put others in illusion.

Edit how do I give people reputation? When it was called Narutobase there was a option for that.

• Sad
Reactions: Ansatsuken

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
tsunade isnt as strong or fast as sakura, and the databooks say sakura became the medic in the world. Sakura lacking techniques doesn't really change these facts. In fact, the whole reason Naruto perfected Sage Mode and so on was to surpass Jiraiya and beat Pein. As in, to literally become stronger than Jiraiya. He became stronger than his master, and so did Sakura.

KuramaSenpai

Kin
80💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a way your right, remember when Sakura had a simple task of destroying Madara Rinnengan? Sakura hesitated which gave Madara time to get into Obito Kamui dimension and get his Rinnengan back.

The only offensive skill Sakura has is punching and kicking, she lacks any type of long range jutsu. Sakura lacks elemental jutsu and even genjutsu to put others in illusion.

Edit how do I give people reputation? When it was called Narutobase there was a option for that.
Yeah, Sakura has brute strength and healing but besides that she has no true offense. I just truly hope she has no input in any discussion about who's powerless and not 😂

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tsunade isnt as strong or fast as sakura, and the databooks say sakura became the medic in the world. Sakura lacking techniques doesn't really change these facts. In fact, the whole reason Naruto perfected Sage Mode and so on was to surpass Jiraiya and beat Pein. As in, to literally become stronger than Jiraiya. He became stronger than his master, and so did Sakura.
But Naruto has more power, stamina and superior jutsu than Jiraiya. Let say the databook is right since I am not up to date on the databook, it still doesn't change that Tsunade healing skills is superior than Sakura. Tsunade can scramble someone nerve something that Sakura has never done.

Naruto has shown skills that Jiraiya can't do, but Sakura has never shown a skill that Tsunade can't do but instead the reverse.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But Naruto has more power, stamina and superior jutsu than Jiraiya. Let say the databook is right since I am not up to date on the databook, it still doesn't change that Tsunade healing skills is superior than Sakura. Tsunade can scramble someone nerve something that Sakura has never done.

Naruto has shown skills that Jiraiya can't do, but Sakura has never shown a skill that Tsunade can't do but instead the reverse.
If the databook is right and sakura has become the best medical ninja, then Sakura's healing skills are better than Tsunade's by the definition of medic. Your point about techniques has no bearing on whether or not Sakura has surpassed Tsunade, even less so because it's literally a single technique that Tsunade only uses once. That's like claiming Jiraiya hasn't been completely surpassed because Naruto hasn't used Needle Jizo.
Tearing down your point about techniques even more, Naruto was considered to have surpassed Jiraiya when he mastered Jiraiya's two signature techniques. Not when he went above and beyond in his usage of Bijuu Mode and additional Rasengan variants. Sakura has mastered CES and Byakugo, end of story.

Reactions: Melanin

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its just a thing Sakura fans say to wank her. She hasn't showed much great feats during and after the war arc. Then when she's an adult Shin goes toe to toe with her. Like embarrassing. Tsunade would've wrecked shin without CES. Sakura needs to amp her chakra just to get to Tsunade's natural strength. A flick could've ended the fodder. Disgrace of an Uchiha and an akatsuki memeber:snickering:

Anyways Kakashi solos

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is only “better” than Tsunade because she doesn’t have to use extra chakra to maintain her youthful appearance, she says so her self.

You must be registered to see images
[€\spoiler]

Also note that Hashirama says “might” be, so even that isn’t confirmed.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She did surpass Tsunade, she became the strongest healer as a jonin in the village and was deemed the best medical ninja in the leaf at the age of 17 as a chunin.

like it or not Tsunade was surpassed.
Tsunade wasn’t surpassed, Sakura became the strongest healer because Tsunade retired.

Proof of her retirement:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its just a thing Sakura fans say to wank her. She hasn't showed much great feats during and after the war arc. Then when she's an adult Shin goes toe to toe with her. Like embarrassing. Tsunade would've wrecked shin without CES. Sakura needs to amp her chakra just to get to Tsunade's natural strength. A flick could've ended the fodder. Disgrace of an Uchiha and an akatsuki memeber:snickering:

Anyways Kakashi solos
Tsunades strength comes from chakra control, you got come better then that princess.

Translation:

It would seem Tsunade’s “outrageous strength” completely ignores the laws of nature!! The challenge to common sense that is her power is due in no small part to her artful chakra control and fine-tuning. To give things a name, by instantly collecting chakra into her fist and fingers, she obtains a power of destruction bodily strength alone cannot achieve.
Post automatically merged:

Tsunade wasn’t surpassed, Sakura became the strongest healer because Tsunade retired.

Proof of her retirement:
That scan says she’s a retired Gokage not a retired medical ninja and you have no factual basis to say Tsunade was only surpassed because she stopped using medical ninjutsu. You cant even prove she stop practicing medicine.. again all that scan proves is that she is a former hokage.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That scan says she’s a retired Gokage not a retired medical ninja and you have no factual basis to say Tsunade was only surpassed because she stopped using medical ninjutsu. You can even prove she stop practicing medicine.. again all that scan proves is that she is a former hokage.
Show me a scan of Tsunade post-war using Medical nin on patients. Until then, you concede.

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunades strength comes from chakra control, you got come better then that princess.

Translation:

It would seem Tsunade’s “outrageous strength” completely ignores the laws of nature!! The challenge to common sense that is her power is due in no small part to her artful chakra control and fine-tuning. To give things a name, by instantly collecting chakra into her fist and fingers, she obtains a power of destruction bodily strength alone cannot achieve.
Nope her taijutsu in part 1 was on par w/ Kabuto's ass who was on par with Kakashi. And Kakashi solos. Also is that the databooks? Because DB is trash. Like I said base Tsunade would wreck Shin. No changing my mind about it. Shin is trash at taijutsu and he has the lamest MS. Tsunade is also above Sakura. Until a miracle happens.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Show me a scan of Tsunade post-war using Medical nin on patients. Until then, you concede.
The burden of proof is on you, not me. I don’t have prove Tsunade randomly stopped practicing medicine after decades of doing so because there’s no proof she ever stopped. You have to prove she stopped because nothing suggest she did.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The burden of proof is on you, not me. I don’t have prove Tsunade randomly stopped practicing medicine after decades of doing so because there’s no proof she ever stopped. You have to prove she stopped because nothing suggest she did.
Actually it’s on you, and until then you concede.

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have to prove Sakura is above Tsunade first. Oh waittt... There is no proof:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope her taijutsu in part 1 was on par w/ Kabuto's ass who was on par with Kakashi. And Kakashi solos. Also is that the databooks? Because DB is trash. Like I said base Tsunade would wreck Shin. No changing my mind about it. Shin is trash at taijutsu and he has the lamest MS.
sorry but you don’t get to pic your facts.. the databook is factual and it clearly states every display of Tsunades “monstrous strength” is chakra control.

You assumption of Shin vs Tsunade is irrelevant to the matter of her being surpassed, just as Kakashi is irrelevant and Kabuto’s taijutsu. “The databook is trash” isn’t a counter nor argument, it’s your opinion.

Actually it’s on you, and until then you concede.
No it’s on you.. nothing suggest she ever stopped. Lmao Tsunade was still healing survivers of the 4th shinobi war in Sakura’s novel. :ROFLMAO:

lmao when Sakura was hesitant about expanding her clinics to other villages Tsunade dead ass said she would cover the village when she left.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it’s on you.. nothing suggest she ever stopped. Lmao Tsunade was still healing survivers of the 4th shinobi war in Sakura’s novel. :ROFLMAO:
Lmfao like I said, show me a scan of post-war Tsunade healing patients, so your concession has been accepted 3 times now. GG

And manga>novels anyway but prove Tsunade was healing patients in the novel. 😂😂

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have to prove Sakura is above Tsunade first. Oh waittt... There is no proof:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
hmmmmm.. when the databook says Sakura is the best medic in the leaf village well you get the picture..

Lmfao like I said, show me a scan of post-war Tsunade healing patients, so your concession has been accepted 3 times now. GG

And manga>novels anyway but prove Tsunade was healing patients in the novel. 😂😂
I don’t have to show you a scan of post war Tsunade preforming medical ninjust because no where during the post war era did she ever stop. Again the burden of proof is on you, nothing suggest that Tsunade stopped practicing medical ninjutsu NOTHING!!

And the novels are canon, take this L.

Go read the novel yourself like I did.