Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if your being technical no not really
we only ever see sarutobi in a nerfed state meaning that any feats that he showcases would not compare to his prime anyway

Unlike the sarutobi example that you gave though, there's no feats which are massively inconsistent with the statement of him being rusty
there's a reason why sasuke fairs worse versus kinshiki then the fodder kage do
You must be registered for see images

boruto as in the series not the character
The op even says boruto anime versions. literally the first post of the thread and you still couldt figure out that was the context. how sad

even the post which you respond too uses the term, boruto series meaning not once was there ever talk of or about boruto uzumaki, You are ether very dumb or being purposefully ignorant of the context likely the former considering the inane garbage which you spew

I never said he had no idea, Proceeds to say the rough equivalent of that right after the fact
again proving me right about what was said about your group's iq

that's literal fan fiction
That's surely what was meant by non canon

not the anime version like the opening post said but no rather some fan edit of the manga

Funny troll, you are
very funny indeed
Post automatically merged:

Did you read the comment before responding or do you just like to troll?

there's no inverted perspective
it's just a normal face shot

What are you even talking about
>Kinshiki
They landed hits because of Sasuke's actions. Remove him and Kinshiki isn't damaged and on the ground for them to get.

>Eye
For example, how can Naruto and Sasuke's left eye be on the same side when they're in opposing angles?

You're basing things on your perspective, not theirs. If you and someone else are side by side, your angles are the same. If he or she is facing toward you like Naruto and Sasuke your angles are different.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How? Easy. You used that logic, so it's your logic. Man you're really making me type pre-school explanations here. Hush now.
You mean comparing how characters handle themselves in fights versus others, That's not exactly my logic if you mean that
that's called power scaling

plus one was relating to how well they do in combat and one was who well they can handle being aroused so not like it's even the same thing

They landed hits because of Sasuke's actions. Remove him and Kinshiki isn't damaged and on the ground for them to get.
kinshiki was launched into the air cause of kurotsuchi though
she still damaged him even if we assume sasuke put kinshiki in a position to get hit, to begin with

that's a shot of the side of their faces, it's not a forward facing shot where you can see the front of sasuke's face
How does this shot even prove anything about the prior ones

Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kaguya made numerous portals in her fight with sasuke and naruto without signs of chakra drainage

To quote you, feats >>>> statements

Still counting the anime, cry about it

Being a stan has no correlation with watching anime, Learn the terminology people are using before talking sh-t about it
Anyone can be a stan, I could stan for the anime however im not a obsessive fan who moans if people dont share my sensibilities in taste of media unlike a certain somebody

Stan, Is a term for a over zealous and obsessive fan who's delusional, The term comes from the song tited stan
It was added to merriam webster awhile back

literal 2 yr old, Imagine needing me to explain what right and left is to a grown man

human society is doomed with millennials like him, Set to run the world after baby boomers kick the bucket

Retard who cant tell right from left, Needs to leave my thread and keep his retardation for his parents to deal with not randos on the internet.
STAN IS JUST SOMEONE WHO LIKES ANIME

the idiot cant even google search
Actually, the one who doesnt seem to know right from left is you