Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How much do you think Sasuke is weakened from dimensional crossing it shouldnt bring his speed down only chakra
Chakra enhances physical stats.

You must be registered for see images

Hence Tsunade and Sakura's strength, why Naruto became fast when he obtained KCM, etc.

in otherwords, you have no proof to counter mine and your just making shit up as the facts presented hurts your retarded ass headcanon
Feats>statements. Already mentioned some feats showing he's stronger.

Non point, This thread uses anime versions
You can cry non canon all you like, I can and will post material that you dont like sorry the world does not revolve around you
I don't need to operate on your lousy premise, but you need to operate on Kishimoto's facts.

not to mention, The cooomunity's idea of canon is nothing short of bs
Everything wrote by the creator would be canon yet you same idiots count dbs and boruto both of which are not wrote by the creator of their series proving it was never about the creator's intent or whatever nonsense which you make up to justify your tastes in media
Kishimoto supervised Boruto. Now he writes it (Kodachi stepped down).

No, im not wrong Why would i concede, I dont need to lie and make shit up as you do in order to make a point Sasuke dodged kinshiki with sarada in his arms when we both knew full well what the actual context was, Why would someone resorting to lying ever be right it shows how bad your grasping at straws here
I said if you were wrong, but there's no point in baiting you to so yes when you already know he did but are acting like he didn't apart of the trolling act.

Naruto defeated a guy starting a world war and shin was obessesed with killing sasuke as revenge for itachi whom he worshipped, The idea that shin of all characters would have no idea what he's talking about is beyond rididious and only shows how stupid you guys are
Ignored the page I posted of adult Shin asking kid Shin if Sasuke was strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel90

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feats>statements. Already mentioned some feats showing he's stronger.
He has no known feats
That are above destroying meteors something even shippuden sasuke can do

Naruto still got weaker due to times of peace, facts dont change because you boruto stans like to deny reality

I don't need to operate on your lousy premise, but you need to operate on Kishimoto's facts.
I dont need to do shit, I will operate on my premise regardless
If were talking about kishimoto's will, Then the 3rd hokage would of been a dog but his editor man changed that but ofc you dont give own damn about the will of the mangaka only saying what's convenient to your own ideology

Kishimoto supervised Boruto
Coping, your logic is that if he does not write it then it's non canon trash. he does not write boruto so if we took your argument seriously not even something you do then it's the same thing which you hate but ofc you cant admit to that as your canon nonsense has no basis in anything

CREATION OF AKATSUKI OVA was supervised by kishi yet none of you morons count it, Showing that it was never about the consistency in your standards but just about preaching whatever nonsense you buy into

You also dont count the boruto anime despite kishi approving it, almost like full of sh-t and your arguments are make no sense whatsoever

Anyways, as said get off my thread you retarded troll

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has no known feats
That are above destroying meteors something even shippuden sasuke can do
Black Zetsu even had to warn Kaguya that crossing dimensions was taxing. Like I said before, Sasuke went from needing a rest after teleporting across a few yards a few times, to crossing dimensions. That shows his chakra and skill grew a massive amount. More chakra and better chakra control boost his entire arsenal.

Naruto still got weaker due to times of peace, facts dont change because you boruto stans like to deny reality

Never denied Naruto being rusty, but being rusty doesn't inherently mean Naruto is weaker than he was as a teen. Considering after the war he recieved the other half of Kurama.

I dont need to do shit, I will operate on my premise regardless
If were talking about kishimoto's will, Then the 3rd hokage would of been a dog but his editor man changed that but ofc you dont give own damn about the will of the mangaka only saying what's convenient to your own ideology
No one held a gun to Kishimoto's head to force him to create the story in a certain way. He didn't come up with everything himself but he did ultimately decide to agree with any decisions he did.

Coping, your logic is that if he does not write it then it's non canon trash.
If it's not in the manga then it's irrelevant.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black Zetsu even had to warn Kaguya that crossing dimensions was taxing. Like I said before, Sasuke went from needing a rest after teleporting across a few yards a few times, to crossing dimensions. That shows his chakra and skill grew a massive amount. More chakra and better chakra control boost his entire arsenal.
your claim was that sasuke had better feats in boruto, When did do something stronger then destroying a meteor
dont care about your semantics nonsense here, Validate the claim had or concede it.

Feats >>>> Statements
So following that logic, tell me what feats does adult sasuke over teen sasuke in shippuden

rusty doesn't inherently mean Naruto is weaker than he was as a teen.
rusty means weaker
You can look up the definition, it says impaired by recent practice. Without me explaining to you what impaired means within the context of fighting could you take a possible guess, What do you think impaired by lack of fighting in recent times could mean for naruto?

boruto stans grasping at straws so bad, that they are ignoring basic definitions of words. must be embarrassing to be a boruto stan and having too see your representive make a total fool of himself by acting as he does.
Facts are so blatant, regarding the verse being fodder that they have to play semantic games and hand wave

No one held a gun to Kishimoto's head to force him to create the story in a certain way. He didn't come up with everything himself but he did ultimately decide to agree with any decisions he did.
this is just copium
The editor practically wrote the story for him, you have no idea what you are even talking about like sasuke was not even a character in kishimoto's original writings and naruto was a literal fox, child of kurama if you read the original pilot then you would know this but you are evidently uneducated about the same series which your spending countless days talking about

If it's not in the manga then it's irrelevant.
boruto is not in the original manga so it's irrelevant
your logic not mine or does your logic only apply when convenient to your dumb ideological beliefs?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
your claim was that sasuke had better feats in boruto, When did do something stronger then destroying a meteor
dont care about your semantics nonsense here, Validate the claim had or concede it.
Said it twice already (even detailed the second time) but you chose to ignore it.

Naruto's power level.
Naruto with full Kurama>Naruto with half.

Useless rant.
Kishimoto decided to include everything that's in the manga. Not the anime.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Said it twice already (even detailed the second time) but you chose to ignore it.
Still no, on screen feats
You talk of feats, but provide none of merit

Naruto with full Kurama>Naruto with half.
Sasuke is equal to naruto, and he has gained no such thing
Is sasuke with one less arm weaker then the indra susanno with all 9 bjuu who got wrecked by half kurama in shippuden.

your nonsense, still has no basis
Burito boys with garbage arguments, Never change never change

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still no, on screen feats
You talk of feats, but provide none of merit
Why would I need to post him unable to cross dimensions in the war while now being able to do it? It's obvious.

Sasuke is equal to naruto,
Again, full health Naruto said he couldn't hold back on kid Shin whom got bodied and ran away from a weakened Sasuke. Naruto also attributed his lackluster performance with adult Shin to being rusty. Thinking Sasuke was the same til he realized he wasn't at full power.

and he has gained no such thing
Naruto didn't get the other half of Kurama?

your nonsense, still has no basis
Burito boys with garbage arguments, Never change never change
>Calls me a Burrito fanboy
>Takes the non-canon anime seriously (even filler)
See the problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cresee

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would I need to post him unable to cross dimensions in the war while now being able to do it? It's obvious.
Obito with sakura's chakra can cross dimensions, that's hardly a feat

Still no argument and still no feats
Sad day to be a boruto stan indeed

>Calls me a Burrito fanboy
>Takes the non-canon anime seriously (even filler)
See the problem?

You being a stan of the boruto series, Has to do with my takes on filler how exactly? Where's the contradiction

your arguing for boruto in spite of the facts just so the thing you like looks better, If that's not the textbook definition of a stan then im not sure what is

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obito with sakura's chakra can cross dimensions, that's hardly a feat

Still no argument and still no feats
Sad day to be a boruto stan indeed

Obito considered it an insane feat and as I said earlier, Black Zetsu had to warn Kaguya about it's chakra consumption.

Chakra boost everything. Sasuke needing to rest from teleporting across a few yards, to crossing dimensions is a massive boost.

You being a stan of the boruto series, Has to do with my takes on filler how exactly? Where's the contradiction
If I was a stan I would latch onto the anime (which I don't watch) like you do (even filler).

your arguing for boruto in spite of the facts just so the thing you like looks better, If that's not the textbook definition of a stan then im not sure what is
>Facts
Is only the manga.

Last edited:

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito considered it an insane feat and as I said earlier, Black Zetsu had to warn Kaguya about it's chakra consumption.
kaguya made numerous portals in her fight with sasuke and naruto without signs of chakra drainage

To quote you, feats >>>> statements

>Facts
Is only the manga.

Still counting the anime, cry about it

If I was a stan I would latch onto the anime (which I don't watch) like you do (even filler).
Being a stan has no correlation with watching anime, Learn the terminology people are using before talking sh-t about it
Anyone can be a stan, I could stan for the anime however im not a obsessive fan who moans if people dont share my sensibilities in taste of media unlike a certain somebody
Post automatically merged:

Stan, Is a term for a over zealous and obsessive fan who's delusional, The term comes from the song tited stan
It was added to merriam webster awhile back

literal 2 yr old, Imagine needing me to explain what right and left is to a grown man

human society is doomed with millennials like him, Set to run the world after baby boomers kick the bucket

Retard who cant tell right from left, Needs to leave my thread and keep his retardation for his parents to deal with not randos on the internet.
STAN IS JUST SOMEONE WHO LIKES ANIME

the idiot cant even google search

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kaguya made numerous portals in her fight with sasuke and naruto without signs of chakra drainage

To quote you, feats >>>> statements

This was actually funny,

Still counting the anime, cry about it
Facts don't care about your feelings.

Being a stan has no correlation with watching anime, Learn the terminology people are using before talking sh-t about it
Anyone can be a stan, I could stan for the anime however im not a obsessive fan who moans if people dont share my sensibilities in taste of media unlike a certain somebody
You love the non-canon anime even filler so much you actively discuss and berate others for not using it.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Facts don't care about your feelings.
The same guy who was denying what right and left was, So sasuke's eye would be left not right.
That's you, You really wanna go down facts over feelings route

how bout the time, you said sasuke assisted kurotsuchi and chojuro in fighting kinshiki despite not being shown in ether gif provided, he didt help in those instances yet you still argued otherwise. Dont tell me about facts, mr it does not need to be stated naruto x stan

You love the non-canon anime even filler so much you actively discuss and berate others for not using it.
I didt berate you for not using it
I said, im counting it and you can cry about it.

how dare you berate me for not using filler, also does the same thing shaming others for not behaving as he chooses to do, you need to follow my will

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nonesense
>Eye
The manga doesn't ignore perspective which is why his Rinnegan is correctly said to be his left eye.

>Chakra
As you see, dimensional transfer was so taxing even Kaguya had to recharge. No response is a concession by ommission.

>Kurotsuchi & Chojuro
Sasuke's aid led to them landing hits. Just because he didn't hold their hand while they hit him doesn't mean he didn't help. They attacked back to back.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga doesn't ignore perspective which is why his Rinnegan is correctly said to be his left eye.

which hand is the right one

if you said right then how is sasuke's eye not on the right

Sasuke's aid led to them landing hits. Just because he didn't hold their hand while they hit him doesn't mean he didn't help. They attacked back to back.
they attacked kinshiki on their own, without help
Where was sasuke in ether of these instances, why didt he do anything when the duo were beating on him

Even he did sh-t later, still does not change that in these instances
he did literally nothing

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto defeated a guy starting a world war and shin was obessesed with killing sasuke as revenge for itachi whom he worshipped, The idea that shin of all characters would have no idea what he's talking about
the narrative says they are weaker, kishimoto agrees with it
No reason to doubt what the manga and mangaka say outside of what is obviously bias
I never said that he had no idea. He didn't have the full picture just like everyone outside of T7. Yes there's a reason to doubt if the narrative calls Hiruzen the strongest Hokage.

"Your arguing for boruto in spite of the"
Nah we're arguing for Sasuke in case you missed the past 15 posts.

how dare you berate me for not using filler, also does the same thing shaming others for not behaving as he chooses to do, you need to follow my will"
Ok, since we're including non-canon in this thread. I'll also post my filler evidence.
You must be registered to see images

:ira:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The hand is from our perspective. If someone was infront of us face to face (Sasuke), their right and left is reversed. In other words if Sasuke's back was toward us, our right and left would be in synch.

>Kinshiki
Sasuke stabbed and zapped him which brought him to the ground to be hit by Chojuro then subdued by Kurotsuchi. 3v1.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
. Yes there's a reason to doubt if the narrative calls Hiruzen the strongest Hokage.
if your being technical no not really
we only ever see sarutobi in a nerfed state meaning that any feats that he showcases would not compare to his prime anyway

Unlike the sarutobi example that you gave though, there's no feats which are massively inconsistent with the statement of him being rusty
there's a reason why sasuke fairs worse versus kinshiki then the fodder kage do

Nah we're arguing for Sasuke in case you missed the past 15 posts.
boruto as in the series not the character
The op even says boruto anime versions. literally the first post of the thread and you still couldt figure out that was the context. how sad

even the post which you respond too uses the term, boruto series meaning not once was there ever talk of or about boruto uzumaki, You are ether very dumb or being purposefully ignorant of the context likely the former considering the inane garbage which you spew

I never said that he had no idea. He didn't have the full picture just like everyone outside of T7.
I never said he had no idea, Proceeds to say the rough equivalent of that right after the fact
again proving me right about what was said about your group's iq

Ok, since we're including non-canon in this thread. I'll also post my filler evidence.
that's literal fan fiction
That's surely what was meant by non canon

not the anime version like the opening post said but no rather some fan edit of the manga

Funny troll, you are
very funny indeed
Post automatically merged:

>Kinshiki
Sasuke stabbed and zapped him which brought him to the ground to be hit by Chojuro then subdued by Kurotsuchi. 3v1.
Even he did sh-t later, still does not change that in these instances
he did literally nothing
Did you read the comment before responding or do you just like to troll?

there's no inverted perspective
it's just a normal face shot

What are you even talking about

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if your being technical no not really
we only ever see sarutobi in a nerfed state meaning that any feats that he showcases would not compare to his prime anyway
Unlike the sarutobi example that you gave though, there's no feats which are massively inconsistent with the statement of him being rusty
there's a reason why sasuke fairs worse versus kinshiki then the fodder kage do
Funny troll, you are
very funny indeed
See this is how it's gonna work from now on. I'm gonna use your own tricks against you, let's see how you deal with your own logic. Fun game, k?

Academy Student Naruto beat Hiruzen using his harem Jutsu. Prime Hiruzen is more perverted based on laws of nature. Which means that Prime Hiruzen gets mauled down by 6 y.o. Naruto. Making him the weakest character ever. What's your argument, Boruto stan?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
et's see how you deal with your own logic. Fun game, k?
how was any of that ever my own logic??

Academy Student Naruto beat Hiruzen using his harem
he played on his perverted nature
By that logic, Didt kaguya literally get sealed over sexy jutsu making hiruzen above kaguya as he better handled the sexy jutsu

sounds like nonsense to me

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how was any of that ever my own logic??
How? Easy. You used that logic, so it's your logic. Man you're really making me type pre-school explanations here. Hush now.

"By that logic, Didt kaguya literally get sealed over sexy jutsu making hiruzen above kaguya as he better handled the sexy jutsu"
That's the point. I'm using your logic, and you literally just admitted that it's dumb yourself.

I can't tell you how far you've come.