Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Typically people become fans of characters that have traits similar to themselves in some form or fashion. People who are energetic and have strong willpower are drawn towards characters like Naruto. People who enjoy wry commentary directed at those who they perceive as beneath them (in a number of ways) are drawn towards characters like Madara.

These same principles apply towards the characteristics of Sakura which her fans most likely emultate:

You must be registered for see images

Being flat and jealous! xd

No offence meant towards Sakura fans, just having a bit of fun! :D

Reactions: 9tailsJinchuuriki

Itachi75

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura is a good character, its just she is showed up so often, that her rep is taken away so much.
-
i mean everytime when she does something, she immediantly does something that kills her rep, like druggin her teamates, beating up preschoolers, or failing to kill sasuke, and crying.
-
that is why its hard to like sakura, becuase out of every 10 things she does 8 of them are harful to the other ninja's and the 2 are very useful.
-
i am 100% sure if sakura was just a side character, and has very less screentime and showed up as often as Shikamaru, she would have ALOT more fans. :D

AaaaNinja

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's okay to be jealous, so I don't know what people are doing thinking it'll be offensive to call a group jealous, or anticipating that it'll cause people to freak. The trick is in what you do with jealousy. Do you handle it productively? For instance, Sakura can go, "Wow Hinata I'm really jealous of how big you are." And then Hinata would maybe feel a little better about herself, and maybe even the compliment will create an opening for Hinata to say, "I wish I had ones like yours 'cause I wouldn't have as many back problems." And then they would bond and be the best of friends. Awwwwwuh.

Uchiha Josephus

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think the majority has come to an agreement! :D

Sakura is a good character, its just she is showed up so often, that her rep is taken away so much.
-
i mean everytime when she does something, she immediantly does something that kills her rep, like druggin her teamates, beating up preschoolers, or failing to kill sasuke, and crying.
-
that is why its hard to like sakura, becuase out of every 10 things she does 8 of them are harful to the other ninja's and the 2 are very useful.
-
i am 100% sure if sakura was just a side character, and has very less screentime and showed up as often as Shikamaru, she would have ALOT more fans. :D
Perhaps.

It's okay to be jealous, so I don't know what people are doing thinking it'll be offensive to call a group jealous, or anticipating that it'll cause people to freak. The trick is in what you do with jealousy. Do you handle it productively? For instance, Sakura can go, "Wow Hinata I'm really jealous of how big you are." And then Hinata would maybe feel a little better about herself, and maybe even the compliment will create an opening for Hinata to say, "I wish I had ones like yours 'cause I wouldn't have as many back problems." And then they would bond and be the best of friends. Awwwwwuh.
LOL!!! Well that's an idea :D

What is this blasphemy??
you seeking for attention?
Nope, just enjoying a good laugh ;)

Last edited:

Spitfire421

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Typically people become fans of characters that have traits similar to themselves in some form or fashion. People who are energetic and have strong willpower are drawn towards characters like Naruto. People who enjoy wry commentary directed at those who they perceive as beneath them (in a number of ways) are drawn towards characters like Madara.

These same principles apply towards the characteristics of Sakura which her fans most likely emultate
:

Being flat and jealous! xd

No offence meant towards Sakura fans, just having a bit of fun! :D
Haha, not true. I love Sakura, and I am the complete opposite of flat. I act more like Hinata too. XD