Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read so many theories in NB that said that haruno is branch from senju ?

Both clans have same symbols beside her physical power is definitely Not from ordinary clan

You must be registered for see images

I am really confused guys !! Does that mean sakura is from senju ? Which branch she came from ? :pick:

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is from a regular fodder clan. There is no connection to Senju or Uzumaki. And definitely not Uchiha or Hyuuga. She has no connection to the original ancient clans.

I REPEAT! She was originally from a fodder clan.

Her super strength was Not a Kekke Genkai. Tsunade TAUGHT her how to harness her chakra to make her stronger because she started out ao weak.

Nice try.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her surname is Haruno. Kizashi Haruno is her father and this is what Kishi wanted to do with him:

Kishimoto noted that he always wanted to write them into the main series but could never find the correct time to do so.
She could be related to Senju or the Sage of Six Path himself. I say this because in the Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, Kizashi Haruno became Hokage.

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has physical power + medical abilities which only senju have these ability beside have you seen her haruno symbol , it's similar as Senju which give us hint that Haruno is branch of senju clan .
Her physical Power is the result of TRAINING she was not born with that physical strength Like a Senju for example Hashirama was. Also she TRAINED to learn Medical skills that has nothing to do with her bloodline. Her healing power is weaker that Hashirama and Naruto's and her strength is weaker than them too so really she is completely irrelevant and so is her bloodline.

baul 24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Learning CES and byakugou is not linked to senju clan and even kabuto can learn all tsunade's techniques with ease despite not belonged to any special clan and he can even heal injured parts before byakaguo was introduced which even tsunade finds outstanding later being a world's greatest medical ninja.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read so many theories in NB that said that haruno is branch from senju ?

Both clans have same symbols beside her physical power is definitely Not from ordinary clan

I am really confused guys !! Does that mean sakura is from senju ? Which branch she came from ? :pick:
Why are you resurrecting and using debunked Chatte theories for your threads?

Also, why would you put Kaguya Clan in the poll of clans Sakura could potentially be from?
Does Sakura or her parents look like Kimimaro?

Also, Hinata looks closer to Kaguya than Sakura. And we know Hinata shares ancestry with Kaguya.

Stopping trying to make Sakura "happen". Naruto's been over for 2 years after being published for 15 years. It's not going to happen now.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I admire your tenacity.
Thank you
She is from a regular fodder clan. There is no connection to Senju or Uzumaki. And definitely not Uchiha or Hyuuga. She has no connection to the original ancient clans.

I REPEAT! She was originally from a fodder clan.

Her super strength was Not a Kekke Genkai. Tsunade TAUGHT her how to harness her chakra to make her stronger because she started out ao weak.

Nice try.
Uzumaki is branch from Senju
Hyuga is branch from Kaguya
Uchiha is branch from indra

With her power and medical abilities she must be branch from strong clan
Her surname is Haruno. Kizashi Haruno is her father and this is what Kishi wanted to do with him:

She could be related to Senju or the Sage of Six Path himself. I say this because in the Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, Kizashi Haruno became Hokage.
Yes you got my point, however her clan is still mysterious to me.

She must be from special clan
Her physical Power is the result of TRAINING she was not born with that physical strength Like a Senju for example Hashirama was. Also she TRAINED to learn Medical skills that has nothing to do with her bloodline. Her healing power is weaker that Hashirama and Naruto's and her strength is weaker than them too so really she is completely irrelevant and so is her bloodline.
Her power is gifted not only from training
Man...you draw the arrows wherever you want but thats not gonna make any difference ....we all know that sakura is from fodder clan
Please Stop hating on sakura
Learning CES and byakugou is not linked to senju clan and even kabuto can learn all tsunade's techniques with ease despite not belonged to any special clan and he can even heal injured parts before byakaguo was introduced which even tsunade finds outstanding later being a world's greatest medical ninja.
But sakura already surpassed Tsunade Senju during war arc
Why are you resurrecting and using debunked Chatte theories for your threads?

Also, why would you put Kaguya Clan in the poll of clans Sakura could potentially be from?
Does Sakura or her parents look like Kimimaro?

Also, Hinata looks closer to Kaguya than Sakura. And we know Hinata shares ancestry with Kaguya.

Stopping trying to make Sakura "happen". Naruto's been over for 2 years after being published for 15 years. It's not going to happen now.
Who's chatte ? I took these image from Mr.Google :pick:

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sucka Falcon Punch!
You can sucka punch someone with multiple active sharnigan (MS) abs when you approach them from the front.

She blitzed!

Medical Nin existed before Sakura's time. She's no pioneer, nor did Sakura add new dimensions to it.
You have no idea what a pioneer is huh?

Pioneer - a person who is among the first to explore or settle a new country or area.

Only two medical ninja can can break the medical ninja rules and Sakura is the only medical nin of her era who can do so!

Plus she elevated the toxin game!

Kaguya is the strongest female. Bar none.
Kaguya isn't a kunoichi so Ellie be to reassert myself, Sakura is currently the strongest kunoichi alive!

its Tsunade not sakura
Disagree with Kishi not me!