Sakura’s new jutsu in Sasuke Retsuden.

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This isn’t an argument though, that would mean you have/had a point and you never do but congrats to you for googling words. Masochistic is pretty big for you I guess...
This is an argument because our views are opposing and we're sharing our opinions. I'm also thanking college for my vocabulary not google. And I oop. I can feel the hate you have for me. Honey don't waste your energy. Imma head out and leave you alone because you're no fun :byez:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is an argument because our views are opposing and we're sharing our opinions.
I gotta correct you again.

You don’t have a view or a side, “ Must suck for the fans” are neither of those things let alone an opinion. It’s just off topic passive aggressive banter that wasn’t asked for.

I'm also thanking college for my vocabulary not google. And I oop.
I’ll believe it when I see the transcripts and Trump University isn’t a credible institution of learning so those transcripts mean nothing. 💩

I can feel the hate you have for me.
Honey don't waste your energy. Imma head out and leave you alone because you're no fun :byez:
More projections sweetheart, just take the L I gave you and bow out gracefully. You don’t see me commenting on your threads do you? The only person here wasting energy is you by posting comments on a thread from a person you claim to ignore; an oxymoron Queen is what you are.

Keep digging that hole.

• Haha
Reactions: KisaParadise

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto supervised them, they reference irrefutably canon material, and irrefutably canon material reference the novels. That (especially the last point) is enough to consider them to be canon.
"Kishimoto supervised them" or "Kishimoto approved them" has just now have become not more than a way for fan to say "stop arguing with me please", disregard all the holes that present in their belief. Such an outdated trick used by fans to turn anything outside of manga into canon material(related/connected story)

It easy to say than to prove right?

So let me test you.
  • Show me the evidence that says Kishimoto supervised this latest retsuden and other Shinden. Give me the latest proof(statement/IV/video recordings).
  • Ok you've said this "irrefutable canon material(which mean Manga story) reference the Novels". So I want you to show me all the moments(pictures) that already happened in the manga also happened(in a form of writing) in the Novels vice versa.
  • Show me where or what point in the manga Sakura was shown to used her new ability(sensing technique as in the Novel). It was written inside Sasuke Novel and not Boruto Novel. So what is the percentage that all things that Sasuke have done in his Novel has appeared in the manga so far? I mean any reference of Sasuke's missions in the Novel in the Manga? Any specific or new jutsu used by Sasuke in the Novel appeared in the Manga? Show me the scan.
  • Momoshiki(non-fused) was said to be a star buster(he ate star) in the Novel. But how a star level character struggled against the New Kages(not even moon level), Boruto(not even building level)+Naruto and Sasuke(both reaching Moon level)? And he needs to absorbed planet level character(Kinshiki) to get more power lol. It doesn't make sense. This alone proved that Novel's story is not connected to the main story. It just like DB Heroes is not connected to DBS because you can clearly see a difference in power scaling. So if Boruto Novel is not connected to Boruto manga because of power scaling difference so the other novels are clearly the same. Prove me wrong.
So the burden of proof is on you here. So don't give me your infamous twisted statement or your infamous twisted logic or your infamous twisting of manga to me.

Just give me what I'm asking for, it's easy. Failure to do so means Novels are always not canon just like anime filler.
Post automatically merged:

Don't get me wrong. I love to see such upgrade on Sakura but please not inside "something" other than Manga. People already forgot the root of Naruto and Boruto story.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Kishimoto supervised them" or "Kishimoto approved them" has just now have become not more than a way for fan to say "stop arguing with me please", disregard all the holes that present in their belief. Such an outdated trick used by fans to turn anything outside of manga into canon material(related/connected story)

It easy to say than to prove right?

So let me test you.
  • Show me the evidence that says Kishimoto supervised this latest retsuden and other Shinden. Give me the latest proof(statement/IV/video recordings).
  • Ok you've said this "irrefutable canon material(which mean Manga story) reference the Novels". So I want you to show me all the moments(pictures) that already happened in the manga also happened(in a form of writing) in the Novels vice versa.
  • Show me where or what point in the manga Sakura was shown to used her new ability(sensing technique as in the Novel). It was written inside Sasuke Novel and not Boruto Novel. So what is the percentage that all things that Sasuke have done in his Novel has appeared in the manga so far? I mean any reference of Sasuke's missions in the Novel in the Manga? Any specific or new jutsu used by Sasuke in the Novel appeared in the Manga? Show me the scan.
  • Momoshiki(non-fused) was said to be a star buster(he ate star) in the Novel. But how a star level character struggled against the New Kages(not even moon level), Boruto(not even building level)+Naruto and Sasuke(both reaching Moon level)? And he needs to absorbed planet level character(Kinshiki) to get more power lol. It doesn't make sense. This alone proved that Novel's story is not connected to the main story. It just like DB Heroes is not connected to DBS because you can clearly see a difference in power scaling. So if Boruto Novel is not connected to Boruto manga because of power scaling difference so the other novels are clearly the same. Prove me wrong.
So the burden of proof is on you here. So don't give me your infamous twisted statement or your infamous twisted logic or your infamous twisting of manga to me.

Just give me what I'm asking for, it's easy. Failure to do so means Novels are always not canon just like anime filler.

Don't get me wrong. I love to see such upgrade on Sakura but please not inside "something" other than Manga. People already forgot the root of Naruto and Boruto story.
No... saying the novels are (1) approved by Kishi (2) reference irrefutably canon material (3) irrefutably canon material reference the novels means “the novels are not only cannon but have Kishimoto’s finger print on the back of each one of them”.

It’s not that complicated to understand, it’s like a magazine editor approving a spread in their magazine after qualifying it. =/ It’s Kishimoto’s story (manga) and he’s approved the light novels qualifying them to be a continuance of his work.

Officially published
✔Written by different authors
✔Under Kishi's supervision
✔Illustrated by Kishi
✔Part of Naruto Project
✔Part of Canon continuity

OFFICIAL NOVEL TIMELINE

You must be registered to see images

all the proof I need; they are canon.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No... saying the novels are (1) approved by Kishi (2) reference irrefutably canon material (3) irrefutably canon material reference the novels means “the novels are not only cannon but have Kishimoto’s finger print on the back of each one of them”.

It’s not that complicated to understand, it’s like a magazine editor approving a spread in their magazine after qualifying it. =/ It’s Kishimoto’s story (manga) and he’s approved the light novels qualifying them to be a continuance of his work.

Officially published
✔Illustrated by Kishi
✔Part of Naruto Project

OFFICIAL NOVEL TIMELINE

all the proof I need; they are canon.
That's not how you proved the connection of one story from other medium to another story from another medium.

That's just you showing to me that Kishimoto has given his approval to someone who wanna used Kishimoto's character or story to write down their own story idea. Of course you must first need to have an approval from the owner of fictional story if you want to use their creation and market the story afterwards. It also applies to Marvel-Stan Lee comic business.

That doesn't make Novel story connected/related to manga story.

I know how all these work. I've observed it and trying to understand it for many years.

So what makes Novel story then? Yes it happened inside a different continuity/reality just like many Spider-Man stories that occurred inside many different realities wrote by different writers but all approved by Marvel. But Doesn't mean Spider-Man story from writer A is connected to the Spider-Man story from writer B.

Here I'm asking you for a proof how Novel story is connected to manga story. But you failed to provide one. You failed to give the reason for the inconsistency. You failed to debunk the inconsistency.

But you show me the author approval that can tell a thousand words.

So Novel is not canon and not connected to the main storyline(manga) in this case.

Come with better argument if you may.

Officially published
✔Illustrated by Kishi
✔Part of Naruto Project

Which part inside the picture states this?*as I can't understand Japanese*

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And yes, they are part of the canon continuity but of course haters gonna hate.

Novels are cannon 💩

Contain your butt hurt please.

yo yo Lemanin!! wth u think u r doing ??? kipasaradise is from my afrika country and she sweet...why u bully her???...we are supozed to be welkoming new members and not treat them bad!!!!.. alopogize to her now!!! and stop tis rudness..

Reactions: KisaParadise

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not how you proved the connection of one story from other medium to another story from another medium.

That’s exactly how you prove a connection, each medium or novel (it’s plot) ties itself into the next one or is contingent to events that have happened in the original story. A lot of events that transpire in the novels are of a consequence to something that happened in the original story as well; which has been approved by Kishi himself

That's just you showing to me that Kishimoto has given his approval to someone who wanna used Kishimoto's character or story to write down their own story idea.

No what I showed you is that he supervises then approves their release, you missed the word supervise.

SUPERVISE

• observe and direct the work of (someone)
  • observe and direct the execution of (a task, project, or activity)
Of course you must first need to have an approval from the owner of fictional story if you want to use their creation and market the story afterwards. It also applies to Marvel-Stan Lee comic business.

Nice try.. Kishi SUPERVISES AND APPROVES THE CREATIVE PROCESS OF THE NOVELS, his involvement goes beyond legality or business. He plays apart in the writing by approving what’s being written but I’m glad you stated the obvious.. Kishimoto is the owner with creative rights, which makes sense being that he has a say in the creative process of the novels based on his original work.

That doesn't make Novel story connected/related to manga story.

Absolutely does.

So what makes Novel story then? Yes it happened inside a different continuity/reality just like many Spider-Man stories that occurred inside many different realities wrote by different writers but all approved by Marvel.

The difference is that the novels are all apart of the same reality and universe of the original creation of the series. Your analogy is obsolete simply because in Stan Lee/Steve Ditko (creators of spider man) give no creative supervision in most of the comics your referencing unlike Kishimoto who does give creative supervision to his novels.

Here I'm asking you for a proof how Novel story is connected to manga story. But you failed to provide one.

No you failed to comprehend the proof I gave you.. I posted an official timeline approved by Kishi.

But you show me the author approval that can tell a thousand words.

George RR Martin (game of thrones)

Mario Puzo (the god father)

J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter)

Steven King (50+ books turned movies)

Neil Gaiman (American gods)

Robert Kirkman (walking dead)

Piper Kerman (OITNB)

I could go on......

So Novel is not canon and not connected to the main storyline(manga) in this case.

Yes the novel is canon and is connected to the original manga in addition to the main storyline. Each of these books supervised by Kishi have a contingency of referencing actual events in the original series that Kishimoto wrote himself.

^^^^that disqualifies your statement.

Come with better argument if you may.

Don’t have to because you’ve failed to counter the original argument.. you’ve yet to disqualify Kishis supervision and involvement in the novels sir. You just ranting with moot examples based on your false equivalencies to comic books that

were countered.

Officially published (with Kishi’s direction)

✔Written by different authors (under Kishi’s supervision)

✔Under Kishi's supervision (followed by his approval)

✔Illustrated by Kishi (the cherry on top)

✔Part of Naruto Project (which is why Kishi supervises then approves the continuation of Naruto)

✔Part of Canon continuity (BINGO)

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s exactly how you prove a connection, each medium or novel (it’s plot) ties itself into the next one or is contingent to events that have happened in the original story. A lot of events that transpire in the novels are of a consequence to something that happened in the original story as well; which has been approved by Kishi himself
A lot of events that transpired in the Novels were not of a consequence to something that happened in the manga before and after or inbetween the chapters or plot that's still ongoing. Like this Sasuke Retsuden, in what point of Boruto manga story it actually happened? Give me one proof of connection please??

You still failed to provide me one manga evidence.

So if the Novel story plot couldn't find a connection or fit inbetween the chapters/plot of manga that means there's no ties between the plot in the Novel with the plot in the manga. Even the contingency plot(story in the Novel) to the plot that already happened in the manga needs to be consistent to the future plot in the manga. So far nothing that has transpired in the Novels could tied well to manga plotline. If it there present me the evidence of sequence/reference from Manga that shows character is aware of what they have done in the Novel.

Approval means nothing because Kishimoto can also approved inconsistency.

No what I showed you is that he supervises then approves their release, you missed the word supervise.
I'm intentionally didn't addressed the "supervise" part. To look for your response first.

Also supervise as much as approval means nothing here. You couldn't confirm that anything Kishi has supervised really followed the plot line drafted by Kodachi for manga story. Or followed the same character in the manga. That's why I'm asking you your opinion on Momoshiki inconsistency but you failed to address it.

SUPERVISE

• observe and direct the work of (someone)
  • observe and direct the execution of (a task, project, or activity)
It said nothing about the degree of consistency of Novel plot to Manga plot and character.

Kishimoto could have spent his time to supervise the scripts but that doesn't mean he took connection between Novel and manga plot/character as top priority in his supervision. It because nothing in Boruto manga feels it really connected to novel plot. Just like anime fillers.

Nice try.. Kishi SUPERVISES AND APPROVES THE CREATIVE PROCESS OF THE NOVELS, his involvement goes beyond legality or business. He plays apart in the writing by approving what’s being written but I’m glad you stated the obvious.. Kishimoto is the owner with creative rights, which makes sense being that he has a say in the creative process of the novels based on his original work.
This explains nothing about the loosely tied plot between Novel and Manga.

So to me Novel is held inside its own reality while manga moves inside its own reality and both were approved by Kishimoto. Just like how DBS anime and DBS manga are canon on its own right. Both are supervised and approved by Akira. And right now DBS manga has started with its own original story while anime is planning to start it's own in the coming year.

That's how I see it.

Absolutely does.
IT DOESN'T.

The difference is that the novels are all apart of the same reality and universe of the original creation of the series. Your analogy is obsolete simply because in Stan Lee/Steve Ditko (creators of spider man) give no creative supervision in most of the comics your referencing unlike Kishimoto who does give creative supervision to his novels.
It really easy to say "Kishimoto who does give creative supervision to his novels" to make your point like you really followed his supervision work and knew what actually he supervised. And because I stated this people should stop arguing with RastaRasta.

And those are not Kishimoto's Novels but those writers who get green light from Kishimoto.

And for me just like author approval, original author supervision is not what I'm looking at when rating certain work as Canon to main story or not. It consistency and if there any reference from other fictional medium appeared in the main storyline.

No you failed to comprehend the proof I gave you.. I posted an official timeline approved by Kishi.
Those aren't proof unless little reference(Novel moment) was mentioned inside the manga. For Example: Sakura using her super sensory inside the manga.

George RR Martin (game of thrones)

Mario Puzo (the god father)

J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter)

Steven King (50+ books turned movies)

Neil Gaiman (American gods)

Robert Kirkman (walking dead)

Piper Kerman (OITNB)

I could go on......
I don't know what you trying to tell me here American??

Yes the novel is canon and is connected to the original manga in addition to the main storyline. Each of these books supervised by Kishi have a contingency of referencing actual events in the original series that Kishimoto wrote himself.
Nope, unless you can show me some reference from Manga. It's not canon to manga storyline but just a stories that borrowed/used some events from Manga for the story starter but not really made to connect to main manga plot or the same character that appears in the manga

^^^^that disqualifies your statement.
It doesn't.

Don’t have to because you’ve failed to counter the original argument.. you’ve yet to disqualify Kishis supervision and involvement in the novels sir. You just ranting with moot examples based on your false equivalencies to comic books that

were countered.
HAHA you're wrong. I never said Novel is not canon. I said Novel is not canon to manga story. While Novel is just canon inside its own continuity. I never need to disqualify Kishimoto as that's not my objective. My objective is proving that Novel story is not connected/canon to manga storyline. And I already mentioned a couple of proofs before. As for Comic book example it just to show you that two different canon stories still can exist together but not related/connected to each other. Its not a false equivalency just because Stan Lee not supervised them lol. And supervision means little unless you've a proof that those supervisions were done to keep the consistency or the story in line with Manga plot. There was inconsistency and no reference to Novel in the Manga. These proofs are enough.

Officially published (with Kishi’s direction)

✔Written by different authors (under Kishi’s supervision-but not really proving that Kishimoto asked them to write the Novels to be closer to the manga plotline)

✔Under Kishi's supervision (followed by his approval-and its irrelevant)

✔Illustrated by Kishi (Good to know but Boruto manga is illustrated by Ikemoto, so its irrelevant.)

✔Part of Naruto Project (we are no longer about Naruto but Boruto story. You want to give that new feat to Boruto's Adult Sakura.)

✔Part of Canon continuity (Need proof)

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A lot of events that transpired in the Novels were not of a consequence to something that happened in the manga
what are you talking about? Sakura’s novel for example is an exact consequence of the Fourth shinobi war and Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi; the psychological impacts it had on the brain (mainly children’s brain). It even further explored the suicidal juinjutsu that used on his subordinates in the actual manga.

Now your just talking out your backside, anyone with two eyes and brain can read the fine of print of the author deducing the events in the books based off of the original story (actual events in the original series).

Like this Sasuke Retsuden, in what point of Boruto manga story it actually happened? Give me one proof of connection please??
I can answer this question so simply.... Sasuke references this exact moment in the novel.

which causes Sasuke to overcompensate is affection for Sarada and sparks the idea of chakra ring. Sasuke also references Kakashi calling Sakura’s chakra control the best, this exact moment in training.

Which lead him into letting Sakura operate the motorcycle invention that runs on chakra, because she had the best control as Sasuke says Kakashi said.

In a card game in the prison, Sakura references her training with Tsunade in regards to looking for the detail of things (any little movement). Right out the manga....

^^^those are all connections to the manga, now what? What shall we move the goal post to next?

You still failed to provide me one manga evidence.
Oh really? read the above.

So if the Novel story plot couldn't find a connection or fit inbetween the chapters/plot of manga that means there's no ties between the plot in the Novel with the plot in the manga.
Already disproved this.

Even the contingency plot(story in the Novel) to the plot that already happened in the manga needs to be consistent to the future plot in the manga. So far nothing that has transpired in the Novels could tied well to manga plotline.
Read the above but I’ll give you another example from Kakashi Hiden.

Garyō (assumed antagonist) says that children (his son especially died) because there were no doctors left to take care of the civilians during the Fourth shinobi war because they were all hired by the to assist with the war effort. Naruto also visits the graves of Zabuza & Haku with another character from the main naruto series “ ”.

DIRECT CONNECTION!!!

If it there present me the evidence of sequence/reference from Manga that shows character is aware of what they have done in the Novel.
All posted!!
Read the above please.

Approval means nothing because Kishimoto can also approved inconsistency.
Then that simply means the cannon work has inconsistencies, this wouldn’t be the first time a series had them but you keep leaving out the word SUPERVISE.

I understand why you leave it out because it’s a detrimental blow to argument but the fact is that Kishi is apart of the writing. Creating and overall process.

Canon!

Also supervise is as much as approval means nothing here.
Supervise means everything here because it’s another clear indicator (out of many) that Kishi has say in its creation, plot, publication and overall development.
Anyway I’ve made my point and used the facts, the novels are canon no matter the mental gymnastics you want to use to prove the opposite.

Kish provided the illustrations, he supervised them, they reference irrefutably canon material, and irrefutably canon material reference the novels. That (especially the last point) is enough for them to be canon no matter how you choose to split hairs.

• Love
Reactions: Kakooli

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HAHA....OK

what are you talking about? Sakura’s novel for example is an exact consequence of the Fourth shinobi war and Kaguya’s Infinite Tsukuyomi; the psychological impacts it had on the brain (mainly children’s brain). It even further explored the suicidal juinjutsu that used on his subordinates in the actual manga.

Now your just talking out your backside, anyone with two eyes and brain can read the fine of print of the author deducing the events in the books based off of the original story (actual events in the original series).
HAHA...If I read that Novel I can expect to find many Novel's moments that never being addressed or shown as a reference of proof in the future plot line aka Boruto story(39 chapters). And its true. The continuity stopped.

I have said this previously " The contingency plot(story in the Novel) to the plot that already happened in the manga needs to be consistent to the future plot in the manga.

I can answer this question so simply.... Sasuke references this exact moment in the novel.

which causes Sasuke to overcompensate is affection for Sarada and sparks the idea of chakra ring. Sasuke also references Kakashi calling Sakura’s chakra control the best, this exact moment in training.

Which lead him into letting Sakura operate the motorcycle invention that runs on chakra, because she had the best control as Sasuke says Kakashi said.
Ok I have found something exciting😁😁

Where's this Motorcycle invention in the Boruto manga? Where's the reference of Sakura riding this Motorcycle in Boruto manga? Scan please

Because this could be the part that best to canonized the Sasuke Novel. Not those flashback scans.

The right way to canonized the Novel is put something that was happening for the first time in the Novel(for example: Motorcycle invention that run on chakra) inside the future storyline(Boruto manga).

So your example above still not strong enough.

In a card game in the prison, Sakura references her training with Tsunade in regards to looking for the detail of things (any little movement). Right out the manga....

^^^those are all connections to the manga, now what? What shall we move the goal post to next?
Refer to the point above.

What you have posted here were all a "flashbacks". But these all just too little to be significant. What about a big moments in the Novel that being translated into manga?

Oh really? read the above.
Show me a reference occurred in the future plot in the manga

Read the above but I’ll give you another example from Kakashi Hiden.

Garyō (assumed antagonist) says that children (his son especially died) because there were no doctors left to take care of the civilians during the Fourth shinobi war because they were all hired by the to assist with the war effort. Naruto also visits the graves of Zabuza & Haku with another character from the main naruto series “ ”.

DIRECT CONNECTION!!!
Of course that part must be included inside Kakashi "flashback" shinden but what about majority of plots inside that Shinden? How those plots fit inside the established manga story that Kakashi's being part of without creating a plot hole?

Just remember, Kishimoto never properly planned his manga story.

Then that simply means the cannon work has inconsistencies, this wouldn’t be the first time a series had them but you keep leaving out the word SUPERVISE.

I understand why you leave it out because it’s a detrimental blow to argument but the fact is that Kishi is apart of the writing. Creating and overall process.
If that canon work(manga) was full of inconsistencies the inconsistencies still sit inside the confines of canon writing. But if the Novel started the inconsistency it will be consider as non canon work inconsistency and not effecting Manga canon storyline. Because it not happening inside the same writing medium.

Supervise means everything here because it’s another clear indicator (out of many) that Kishi has say in its creation, plot, publication and overall development.
Anyway I’ve made my point and used the facts, the novels are canon no matter the mental gymnastics you want to use to prove the opposite.

Kish provided the illustrations, he supervised them, they reference irrefutably canon material, and irrefutably canon material reference the novels. That (especially the last point) is enough for them to be canon no matter how you choose to split hairs.
That just a little evidences but its mainly a story that's being created after the events already happening inside the manga first. So majority of the examples you gave just showing the writer expanding the untold story of already transpired moments.

So I guess I'm not being clear enough. There will be no moving a goal post. I'm still stay in the same position.

As you have posted this thread when we're in the era of Boruto and not Naruto so my arguments entirely in the mind set of Boruto story.

What about a moments that connected to Boruto manga? You can clearly see for yourself that I mostly referred to Boruto manga but most of the Scans here are from Naruto manga.

My goal post is still at the same place. The points:-
  • Why Momoshiki a star buster(stated by Novel) struggled against weaker opponents
  • Where in the Boruto manga shows Sakura using her extraordinary sensing from Sasuke Retsuden?
And what about Sakura's sensory power upgrade? When actually it being told?

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HAHA...If I read that Novel I can expect to find many Novel's moments that never being addressed or shown as a reference of proof in the future plot line aka Boruto story(39 chapters).
Agreed, you haven’t read the novels for yourself so all you can do is make groundless assumptions which aren’t creditable due to you being ignorant of the information in the novels. It’s like writing a movie review about a movie you’ve never seen or saying a cake is bitter/nasty that you’ve never eaten it.

Could we get back to the novels being connected too Kishimoto’s duration of the manga and not Kodachi’s “future plot” that hasn’t happened yet? We have to actually wait for the future to happen. Though for the record... things have happened in a novel that also happened in boruto manga but you would know, you haven’t read any of them.

And you keep moving the goal post too, first you asked me to prove Kishi’s involvement and I did then you asked for an example and I gave you 4. Now your asking me to link the future plot of the boruto manga to the novels, when the future plot doesn’t exist in present time.

CAN YOU SAY MENTAL GYMNASTICS? You deserve a medal.

I have said this previously " The contingency plot(story in the Novel) to the plot that already happened in the manga needs to be consistent to the future plot in the manga.

Their is no contingency plot first off, that’s an incorrect use of the word but anyway... You don’t know what the future plot of the boruto manga that hasn’t been written yet will consistent of because not only have you not read the future plot, it hasn’t been written. 💩

sidenote: you do understand that the light novels are based around the characters from the original manga right? They mostly take place before Hinata got knocked up., the novels fill in the blank period or the events after ch 700. Why would boruto be mentioned in kakashi or Itachi’s past life?

Ok I have found something exciting😁😁
Where's this Motorcycle invention in the Boruto manga?
The same place Sarada’s sword is.

Where's the reference of Sakura riding this Motorcycle in Boruto manga? Scan please
Why would there be a scan? It happened before the first chapter of the boruto manga. Sarada nor boruto (not clear in his case) weren’t born yet in that particular part of the novel. This why you need to stop responding, if you would read the facts in the book you wouldn’t have asked that dumb question.

Because this could be the part that best to canonized the Sasuke Novel. Not those flashback scans.
What YOU think would be the best to canonize from this new novel is simply your opinion, it doesn’t make any of the references from the original manga in the form of a flash back less canon.

The right way to canonized the Novel is put something that was happening for the first time in the Novel(for example: Motorcycle invention that run on chakra) inside the future storyline(Boruto manga).[/QOUTE]

Well I’m not in charge of any of the writing that goes on in the manga or novel(s) so your giving your opinionated critique to the wrong person. The author(s) would be in charge of the writing style you think they should use.

Totally irrelevant to the conversation but this is good advice without a doubt.

So your example above still not strong enough.
It definitely is.. you asked for an example of how the novel connected to the original NARUTO MANGA I gave you for, you on the other hand have y given a shred of evidence that disqualifies it.

What you have posted here were all a "flashbacks". But these all just too little to be significant.
Those flashbacks aren’t little and they aren’t insignificant either or are to small to be significant, they each play a huge part in Sasukes treatment of the people around him. Even the criminals.. Sasuke can’t express his feelings the way he wants to so the author uses flashbacks as point of references to compensate.

Sasuke is emo.
What about a big moments in the Novel that being translated into manga?[/QUOTE]

Your not thinking rationally, why would the New boruto manga have events that transpired 10-30 years before chapter 700 as apart of the plot? Everything that’s happening in real time has only been touched on a few times. Like Sarada learning Katon, Boruto learning gentle fist, the trip to the most village ect....

Show me a reference occurred in the future plot in the manga
How would I go about knowing the future again? And for the last time, the novels are a continuation or is the focus of the ORIGINAL SERIES in reference to things that happened during the blank period. Things that happened before the boruto manga...

The novels ARE A CONTINUATION OF THE ORGINAL SERIES MOSTLY.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See now that is something unique that Tsunade doesn't have, a skill like that would enable her to not be called a Tsunade clone and can say she has surpassed Tsunade.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
See now that is something unique that Tsunade doesn't have, a skill like that would enable her to not be called a Tsunade clone and can say she has surpassed Tsunade.
Go read Sakura’s novel.

Sakura has a sensory jutsu that’s op and she created her preventative measure of sending chakra to parts of her body to lessen the damage of a blow. Sakura definitely surpassed Tsunade but the portrayal of that is garbage, her fight with Kido shows her progress.