Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura’s sensory jutsu is mainly based on her exellent and unique Chakra control, she sends her Chakra travelling in any surface, allowing her to scan any area for traps, hiden rooms or people. By using this jutsu, Sakura can find the safest itinerary to take and so to avoid any troubles.

Sakura’s censory jutsu is diferrent from all the others. Of course, by sending her Chakra in a great distance, she can track someone like any regular sensor Ninja. But Sakura can send her Chakra through inorganic materials in order to detect traps and to scan any structure or building.

Totally impressive & Haxxed but more importantly it takes things back to the true essence of a ninja, STEALTH. Which kind of gets lost when a lot of the fighting is based on chakra power houses. Nevertheless this definitely is a technique that you would someone from ROOT (ANBU) using, DEADLY OP IN THE RIGHT HANDS.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When people goes down that far that they needed to reach the Novel to make their fav character relevant then you know they are really desperate.
And yes, they are part of the canon continuity but of course haters gonna hate.
Post automatically merged:

Must suck for the fans :happy:
Novels are cannon 💩

Contain your butt hurt please.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And yes, they are part of the canon continuity but of course haters gonna hate.

Novels are cannon 💩

Contain your butt hurt please.
They're not part of the main continuity no matter how you going to put it.

It only relevant to the Novel continuity.

This is not hater speaking right here but a person who can used his brain and deduced. A person who could see between the lines.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're not part of the main continuity no matter how you going to put it.

It only relevant to the Novel continuity.

This is not hater speaking right here but a person who can used his brain and deduced. A person who could see between the lines.
Kishimoto supervised them, they reference irrefutably canon material, and irrefutably canon material reference the novels. That (especially the last point) is enough to consider them to be canon.

How am I being butt hurt? You're the most salty and rude person on here by far. You seem to be pressed by my presence. You good? Stop hating, sis its bad for your health.
The butthurt is your constant appearance on anything Sakura related while adding nothing to the conversation. You can’t press anyone let alone me lol, what you are is pesky. Like that one fly in the house that’s hard to kill no matter how much you spray.

You gotta find something else to do daughter.

Last edited:

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How am I being butt hurt? You're the most salty and rude person by far. You seem to be pressed by my presence You good?
The butthurt is your constant appearance on anything Sakura related while adding nothing to the conversation. You can’t press anyone let alone me lol, what you are is pesky. Like that one fly in the house that’s hard to kill no matter how much you spray.

You gotta find something else to do daughter.
At least I'm not living in a fantasy. Its never that serious. But cleary your Sakura wank is serious. If anybody is pesky here its you. Very, very, mean woman.:shy:

At least I'm not living in a fantasy. Its never that serious. But cleary your Sakura wank is serious. If anybody is pesky here its you. Very, very, mean woman.:shy:
In all seriousness though you're just being very rude. I don't understand why you waste your time being toxic. Just chill its debating about anime characters. Nothing thats serious. So I don't understand your irk with me.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obsessed,pesky, delusional, passive aggressive and so lost. “At least I don’t”.. girl this isn’t grade so your going to have to do better or stop trying. No one is wanking Sakura but your so ass backwards you can’t distinguish the two, why are you even commenting?
^don’t answer that. :super:

What you should is either have a valid reply to the topic of the thread you’ve chosen to click or click the thread, observe and not participate.

Last edited:

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obsessed,pesky, delusional, passive aggressive and so lost. “At least I don’t”.. girl this isn’t grade so your going to have to do better or stop trying. No one is wanking Sakura but your so ass backwards you can’t distinguish the two, why are you even commenting?
^don’t answer that. :super:

What you should is either have a valid reply to the topic of the thread you’ve chosen to click or click the thread, observe and not participate.
Actually you replied to me and told me I was butt hurt. I payed you no mind. And I'm not even passive. You're clearly angry and if you're really upset at me for that you straight up just a bitch. I don't have to do anything you say and won't do anything you say. Never commented for you and don't have to. Take that stick that's so far up your ass out. Literally hating on me take several seats. Oof.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually you replied to me and told me I was butt hurt. I payed you no mind. And I'm not even passive.
What in the oxymoron... you clicked then commented on my thread multiple times so how have you not paid me any mind? And you are passive, “Must suck for the fans” is passive by definition.

You're clearly angry and if you're really upset at me for that you straight up just a bitch.
These are your projections and just like most of the things you say, they lack logic. Categorizing your comments as so isn’t a bitch make or a reflection of anger.

I don't have to do anything you say and won't do anything you say. Never commented for you and don't have to.
Just as you don’t have to comment on my thread, I don’t know what’s not computing but you can’t say you never commented for me when your posting on my thread.

Take that stick that's so far up your ass out. Literally hating on me take several seats. Oof.
The person with the stick up their ass is the person who will comment on someone else’s thread and in the same breath say their comment has nothing to do with what was posted. What type dyslexia do you have?

Last edited:

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What in the oxymoron... you clicked then commented on my thread multiple times so how have you not paid me any mind? And you are passive, “Must suck for the fans” is passive by definition.

These are your projections and just like most of the things you say, they lack logic. Categorizing your comments as so isn’t a bitch make or a reflection of anger.

Just as you don’t have to comment on my thread, I don’t know what’s not computing but you can’t say you never commented for me when your posting on my thread.

The person with the stick up their ass is the person who will comment on someone else’s thread and in the same breath say their comment has nothing to do with what was posted. What type dyslexia do you have?
Tbh your great entertainment. Continue plz:happy: