Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-jocker:the real battle beggins now with real enemy straight
-mira:does they even have a real straight?
-jocker:dont know but they where able to destroy knight army right?
"Some screams"
-mira: or i am really losing it or i really heard screams
-lyra:if your losing it by hearing screams them we all are losing it
"everyone nods"
-mira:does anyone get it from where it comes?
-lyra:i do window 3 east
-mira:thank you once again where ladys and gentlemans i am going
"mira starts flying to the window,opens it slowly and enters"
-jocker:still ninja style
"mira walks around to find the scream source and once again she heard them it whar a door downstairs she entered slowly she saw 3 mans hurting 3 poor young girls probably where only 15 and 3 old womans that probably where 40 ,mira formed a circle in the floor and started to wishper the incantation
'1 of the 7 sins..."lust"
3 girls that where half naked entered the room where mans where torturing,the illusion said
"hi there strong mans"
the bandits run as east as they could to "lust" they ended up fainting,a woman murmured
"this is lust"
-mira:lust always works versus perverts
-woman:run before they get you
"mira looks with her sarcastic face on"
-mira:when pinguins learn to fly in the air
-young girl:we are all mages but we failed versus their leutenant,even if you succed to defeat him you wont be able to fight the general and the master!
-mira:what makes you think that i even intend to leave or lose?duh yorumi!
-yorumi:yes?
-mira:get your ferrari carriage and get those girls to heaven district
"yorumi unties up the prisoners and puts them to carriage while mira approaches the window shouting to her friends who where down there"
-mira:so guys everything clear here,search for a door
-jocker:door wondering in what dynasty is that because i foot see any door,lily in east,trix west,lyra south, me north lets move
all 4 of them went in different sides but tricky lily went flying using the magic of fairy wings,no one in the group knew that she can use magic.
Meanwhile
was walking around the castle but suddenly a voice from up came "arrgh"
-mira: ok boss part in the capital was italianish now i wake up in amazon "lin lin tailin"
suddenly miras body changed locations,alltough not far just 5 feets away enought to dodge
-man:who are you?
Looking dead serious at mira
-mira:you attack me then ask of who i am,i an the health inspector...
The man draws his sword making one step
-man:i an killua and i will be the last person you will see alive
"mira stares"
-mira:and i am miracle possibly the last person you see alive
"killua looks surprised at her nickname"
-killua:miracle?whole guild knows you the female dragon queen,your top 1 to be killed,the mission varies even to 20 millions charons
-mira:holy mother of god that explains the 5 idiots back there i think i an gona cosplay as jocker and fake my death so i will be rich a whole lifetime
-killua:enough talking i came here to anihilate you
"mira looks at him then sighs"
-killua:spring song!
"mira toughs:not good its an assassin mage,ah for the sake of god fate is laughing at me
"frezze"
"miras body has frozen so she wont take any damage from spring song"
"miras toughs:even his straight is counted in only 5 seconds frezze time is exactly same but his variety of being badass pisses of off
"suddenly miras frezze effect vanished so was spring song them mira taking advantage of the situation used snakes poison demon charm"
-killua:a demon mage?a weakness and a strong class for me although thats rare race but even so your skills will be useless i trained myself versus demon
"somewhere around the castle in the same time some man jumping from the uper window atacking jocker as he notice he draws his sword fast in defence
-jocker:searching the door finding the fun
-man:what do you do in katsueki tora theritory?
-jocker:its nones theritory nor guilds nor yours its edja nasity grounds, plus its not like someone can notice this...
"jocker puts his sword in air with a strange energy around it then shouts
"blade rain"
suddenly millions of blades fall on the enemy in the same time mira noticed the blade rain trough window smiling and thinking
"whove though that you actually still have you powers"
the man hardly speaks but he says few words to jocker
-man:y-y-y-your a...k-knight y-y-you ca-cant be a...m-mage
-jocker:i am a knight and a sword mage in the same time but in secret
"but right then the man loses breath and dies"
-jocker:and i wonder why our army loses versus there weaklings
"lily runs behind"
-lily:jockie i found an entrace that brings inside the castle
-jocker:good job lily
"meanwhile inside the castle an insane battle is going between a demon and an assassin both stop for a second for a breath take
-mira:you aint bad at all but your hair annoys me alot
A/N:killuas hair is spiky like a thunder hit him
-Killua:whats wrong with it?well better than your hell long hair
-mira:huh?long hair is the pride and wisdom of a woman
-killua:now thats an information for me first time hearing means all the spiky womans are idiots?
-Mira:dont know i didnt check their brain plus i dont care
-killua:huh....lets end this with one strong strike
killua puts his rotating bloody disk like a blade on right arm and some watery energy started to flow around his hand and on his legs...
-mira:indeed lets finish this in one decisive strike...demon style..final transform
mira suddenly long hair transforms into half short and half long while behind is spiky and infront is long that hides one eye while her skin becomes pale as ghost her eyes and lips get a black makeup while around her apears strange green smoke imediatly vanishes after 1 second her her voice got more mature
-Killua:flowing rivers
as as looking dead serious to miras transformation
the watery energy becomes pure water that was moving on killuas movements
-mira:sky seeker
A/N: lack of imagination sorry
same looking dead serious at her enemy warped in water, suddenly some energy apears near miras body on 3 different colors dreen,red,purple, this energy became circles that its inscriptions where unknown
-mira:i am courious who will be the survivor
looking at her oponent with an amused face
-killua:well see
as both of them run to each other killua started to hit mira while the purple circle made out to dodge killuas first atack while mira puting her hands up some demonical hands where trying to catch killua in the black hole,killua gone at her with a second strike that was even stronger than before, she moved the red circle to protect herself from the deadly strike that could easily cut steel like butter,killua had 2 more flowing river strong hits and mira just one circle,both where equaly exchausted,killua went with a thirth time try then mira looked him approaching and got the last circle to protect her in same time got killua hitted with 10% damage of his own hit that pissed him off and in no time went with a fourth and last hit he smirked and said
-killua:now you have no chance
-mira:you think so bro?
as he ran to her with a strange jet of water she smirked and a blue shield apeard near her causing killuas attack to be useless but both where more excausted than injured the battle ended no one won both fall on the floor trying both to breath normal,jocker opens the door slowly thinking there are enemys but he sees mira and a boy who seemed really young
-killua:i dont recall to meet a demon mage that could stand all 4 flowing rivers attacks
-mira:same here dont recall anyone to drain my energy so fast
-jocker:mira!!
-mira:and the prince on the white horse,what?
-jocker:i dont have horses....its begining of the battle and you allready need a nap
-mira:what the chicken, nap for what i didnt drink votka or something murony will fix it just fine
-jocker:what ever wondering how you are going to summon him
-mira:get me up genius and you will see
-jocker:now am curious
helps mira to get up and waits for her action
-mira:"nightwalker kind sounl pained hearth murony
a boy suddenly appears
-killua:you come here for something did you?
said killua looking at her
-mira:to end your guilds actions around here that keeps putting poor kids in
-killua:even as a member of katsueki tora i am sick of it,all of this will end if the guild master of katsueki tora is deafeated along with his wife
-mira:that way members will be confused and quit it
-killua:correct
mira stares at him
-mira:why do you try to help us you do realise that your guild will go down
-killua:because somewhere in this lands there is my beloved and if katsueki tora gets her i wont be able to save her
-mira:i guess if you so badly want to help...but i warn you,you better dont trick us get it?
killua nods in understanding while mira orders murony to begin healing she points also to jocker
-jocker:for what
looking at girls blank face
-mira:blade rain takes some energy and i also borrowed a few from you
-killua:i can drag some people in for help
-mira:do what ever you feel as long it wont affect our mission
murony approaches mira and begins healing her energy while he goes to jocker healing his energy to same as to killua,killua stands up saing
-killua:thank you for healing me,funny classical story first kill ourselfes then become friends
-mira:new generation friendships
-killua: i will be heading to east to get my team well go togheter to the master take him by surprise both his wife and himself are assasin mage means you will have to hhandle 8 river strikes if you go alone
-mira:fine well be looking around
jocker and are going on their way to south while killua as he said gone to east as mira and jocker walking on their way , they seen BUM lily with a nice pair of wings on her back shes walking not noticing jocker and mira with jaws droped
-lily:lalala sometimes is amazing to be a fairy a....
suddenly got frozen,she finaly noticed those 2 with jaws droped
-lily:the fairy part was a joke really
both mira and jocker are pointing to her
-mira:i though when you said legendary sexy fairy was a point over your beauty not over your race
mira and jocker looking confused at her
-jocker:ive been working with you 3 years now just now i get to know that your a fairy
mira nods in adrement while lily removes her wings
-lily: OOOOOOK i am a fairy but keep your mouths about it
-mira:i tough you are saint but seems we are all devils
jocker nods in agreement
-lily:you too?and trix too?
jocker nods
-mira:how amazing so many information EDJA NASITY MAGAZINE!!!!
-killua:back lets go
lily stares confuses
-lily:who the chicken you are
mira is glaring daggers at lily
-mira:COPYRIGHT VIOLATION!
-lily:huh?
staring at mira
-mira:chicken sentanses are mine duh so dont copy them
-Killua:to answer your question i am your new team mate for this battle and i am killua nice to meet you master is up in 3rd floor so lets move
the desaster team get up to the 3rd floor and there is trix peeking to the doors holes
-mira:searching girls?
trix jumps and turns to his back seeing jocker mira lily and some strangers
-trix:searching for enemys
-killua:i am killua lets move forward to the 3rd room
-mira:fast introductions heh...3...3..need more one 3 for apocalyptic number
they finally arived....killua puts his hand on the door hand
-killua:moment of truth