Sai vs Shino Aburame

bluegirl

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who win.Im tired of putting big boy name you know wht i mean.

As a member of Root, Sai is a highly capable ninja, considered by Danzō himself to be the strongest member of his generation. Danzō even had enough faith in Sai's abilities to task him with single-handedly killing Sasuke Uchiha. As an ANBU, Sai also uses a tantō.

vs

In battle, Shino is able to make great use of his intelligence, being able to use his analytical and observational skills to make shrewd judgements with pinpoint reasoning. Like Shikamaru Nara, Shino prevails in battles by systematically staying several steps ahead of the enemy, as well as keeping a good distance away to avoid enemy attacks. Because of this, Shino is fairly confident in his abilities and that he will win a battle, and tends to try to communicate this to an opponent for their own well-being. Still, Shino enjoys fighting, and dislikes being denied a chance to battle a skilled opponent, as seen when he went out of his way during the invasion of Konoha to fight Kankurō, after the latter had forfeited to avoid revealing his puppets' secrets. Shino is also able to tell the number of people in an area by putting his ear to the ground. In the anime, Shino greatly improved his taijutsu skills during the timeskip to better handle close-combat situations. He has created the Iron Mountain Leaning, which he preforms in collaboration with his clone to tackle the opponent from both sides.

Reactions: Drakengard

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's going to be a hard match up for either of them. +rep for using lower tier characters by the way. In the end I'll probably vote for Sai though. It's a bit unfair since Shino hasn't gotten the proper time to shine like Sai against the Akatsuki zombies but I feel that his "hype" as belittling as it may be could actually mean more at this level of fighting.

Now Shino's prime fighting stance and goal is staying back and making sure he doesn't get cornered by Sai's combat-centered ink creations. This is possible since Sai would need the prep time to make sure Shino's bugs don't get to him and to prepare his own attacks/defenses. Personally, I feel that Sai has the edge here since he can basically make anything he wants with his ink - so is it possible that he can make ink creatures that eat bugs? Either way, when he's safe in the air fighting off the bugs his next goal would be to find Shino.

Thankfully, he has excellent scouting techniques and this shouldn't be much of a problem. This could be Shino's downfall, as Sai has his giants to greatly threaten Shino once he actually does find him. His only chance is having a ninjutsu ready that can mask his presence within his bugs and send out bug clones to trick Sai into taking the bait. Because once Sai finds him, Shino loses his best defense and is exposed to Sai's attacks while he is safely out of MOST harm's way - the worst thing to happen in most battles.