FlyingRaijinLVL2

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sai being slept on heavy, even if Darui wins (which he very well may) it aint easy. Sai is a poor man's Deidara with that nuking feat as well as the fact that hes capable of blitzing Deidara (something Hebi Sasuke failed to do) and Sasori.

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Darui shoots Sai out the sky and Sai gets screwed by either Ranton or ***** Raiton or if Sai tries for CQC he'll end up getting overpowered

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
is that really a blitz? due already had his scroll out
What do you mean is it a blitz? Bruh had to draw fast as shit, but that's not even the initial blitz part. The blitzing took place when he pulled up with a bird behind them, when they were directly looking at him prior to that. That's fast as shit.

Had them both shook lmfao. Remember Deidara reacted to Hebi Sasuke's initial attempt to blitz, yet he got easily blitzed by a bloodlusted Sai like it was nothing. So Sai > Hebi Sasuke in speed (or his bird does w/e), and I believe Hebi Sasuke > Darui in speed, so Sai > Hebi Sasuke > Darui in speed.

Last edited:

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sai has impressive moments but Darui is by far a stronger ninja.

Sai is not Kage Level. He is the best support ninja in the series though.
No shade. But how is Sai not kage level, yet you think Fukasaku, and Shima are? Best support ninja in my opinion goes to Dodai, that man is a genius I swear, but Sai is right behind him.

I think Sai wins here to be honest.