Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I heard y'all like Naruto so I made a lineart of Sai so that you can color Sai while watching Naruto.

You must be registered for see images

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty schweet!
EDIT: unless your solar butterfly from deviant art you didn't make this cause they did. If you're taking credit for somebody else's work that's not ool, because I do my own lineart and I'd hate somebody to take credit or my work.

Last edited:

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, and I can tell by the art you did on your profile that your not advanced enough to create something like this quite yet. It's very rude to take another artists credit. If anybody wants to give credit to the artist that did this give it to solarbutterfly from deviantart.com.

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty schweet!
EDIT: unless your solar butterfly from deviant art you didn't make this cause they did. If you're taking credit for somebody else's work that's not ool, because I do my own lineart and I'd hate somebody to take credit or my work.
Oh, and I can tell by the art you did on your profile that your not advanced enough to create something like this quite yet. It's very rude to take another artists credit. If anybody wants to give credit to the artist that did this give it to solarbutterfly from deviantart.com.
Ha ha I can guess from your words that you don't understand how to make a lineart. I used the program SAI which requires mouse and that deviantart account is mine. If you don't believe me I can show you the SAI file.

Last edited:

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ha ha I can guess from your words that you don't understand how to make a lineart. I used the program SAI which requires mouse and that deviantart account is mine. If you don't believe me I can show you the SAI file.
I don't believe you, and I can tell by the most recent drawings on your profile they you didn't draw this. I can tell for a fact.
EDIT: Oh and by the way I can tell your lying now because solarbuttrflies picture has a quote bubble on there picture which yours doesn't have. Not cool dude.

Last edited:

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe you, and I can tell by the most recent drawings on your profile they you didn't draw this. I can tell for a fact.
EDIT: Oh and by the way I can tell your lying now because solarbuttrflies picture has a quote bubble on there picture which yours doesn't have. Not cool dude.
Bitch I'm going to be straight, I made this lineart. Here is the tutorial that I used
[video=youtube;EnZGZeUZUXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EnZGZeUZUXA[/video]
Linearts are usually not "drawn". They can be done with using mouse, following the original lines (probably simple enough that even a retard like you can do it) And if you think that my drawings at my profile suck, I agree with you. The newest one in them in my album is 2 years old I'm not really active on this site, so don't compare my old drawings with my current drawings.
I don't know who the hell is Solar Butterfly but please link me to his lineart so that I can see.

Here is my proof. I didn't rip and I won't ever.

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the dude made it....he showed me on skype when it was in the processing stage....as in not yet finished....noob
the first thing u should do is confirm your suspicions before making false accusations

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bitch I'm going to be straight, I made this lineart. Here is the tutorial that I used
[video=youtube;EnZGZeUZUXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EnZGZeUZUXA[/video]
Linearts are usually not "drawn". They can be done with using mouse, following the original lines (probably simple enough that even a retard like you can do it) And if you think that my drawings at my profile suck, I agree with you. The newest one in them in my album is 2 years old I'm not really active on this site, so don't compare my old drawings with my current drawings.
I don't know who the hell is Solar Butterfly but please link me to his lineart so that I can see.

Here is my proof. I didn't rip and I won't ever.
A retard like, me I do my own lineart it's on my profile. Only differance is I don't trace and then take credit for something I've traced. Nor did I say your drawings suck. They're okay. I just said that this is so advanced compared to your hand drawn drawings that there's no way you could've come up with this on your own. It's not hard to tell that. If you want to see solar butterflies line art just google image sai lineart, and it'll be in like the first ten images.

Last edited:

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A retard like, me I do my own lineart it's on my profile. Only differance is I don't trace and then take credit for something I've traced. Nor did I say your drawings suck. They're okay. I just said that this is so advanced compared to your hand drawn drawings that there's no way you could've come up with this on your own. It's not hard to tell that. If you want to see solar butterflies line art just google image sai lineart, and it'll be in like the first ten images.
Tracing something is not something so lowly (you said it as if it was a disgrace). What you drew with your tablet is good but I'm aiming to color the manga so I didn't want to draw the lineart myself (if I drew the lineart, it would be "Drawing" more than "Manga Coloring").
I think my old drawings suck if you think that they're good thanks but I personally don't really like them. And I googled Sai Lineart and guess what? I found 3 more linearts that look like Mr.Sola Butterfly's maybe your "Mr.Solar Butterfly" ripped from the other two? (considering that what I posted is a rip of ) They all looks exactly the same. Their eye lines are the same too but is my lineart's eye lines the same as them? Oh and just to let you know, they didn't draw like you did, they traced it too!

Yeah so please just stop spamming this thread dude I didn't rip if you want to argue, vm me and if you still think that I ripped, report me to a mod. If you continue to spam this thread I'm gonna neg rep you.