Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's R & R
Mid range
First person to argue in a thread will be removed from the tournament
Both members may only use base 5, nin, gen, tai.
No customs
No: Kg,clan abilities, gates, puppets, special weapons... basically unless everyone can use it, you can't.
Terrain: Open field, lake mid range to one side, forest mid range to the left, sunny day.
C

Uchiha in sig . . .​

Last edited:

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R
Mid range
First person to argue in a thread will be removed from the tournament
Both members may only use base 5, nin, gen, tai.
No customs
No: Kg,clan abilities, gates, puppets, special weapons... basically unless everyone can use it, you can't.
Terrain: Open field, lake mid range to one side, forest mid range to the left, sunny day.
C

Uchiha in sig . . .​
Right, I will be using my "The Killer" Bio in my signature, I will not use my clan abilities or sword, so therefor it is not on my back.

*I quickly send a mass of lightning towards you*
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*Then after your attention is focused on blocking this, I raise 4 pillars around you that send electricity around you stunning, and holding you down*

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

*Then, immediately after I see you are bound I throw three kunai with explosive tags directly at you*

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right, I will be using my "The Killer" Bio in my signature, I will not use my clan abilities or sword, so therefor it is not on my back.

*I quickly send a mass of lightning towards you*
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

*Then after your attention is focused on blocking this, I raise 4 pillars around you that send electricity around you stunning, and holding you down*

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

*Then, immediately after I see you are bound I throw three kunai with explosive tags directly at you*

As i notice you enter the field i see a lightning coming toward me so i make my feet stiff and using my feet go underground therefore your lightning skips through and i come out in a different angle this time im facing your behind you this time. And i also see a pillar rising where i was standing before.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Then with only one hand seal i release a destruction of lightning where your standing so its raging toward you with high speed and you dont have time to counter it since your concentrated on the pillar of lightning in front of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As the lightning is racing toward you i gather my chakra and use the nearby water to create a circle surrounding water around you so when the lightning reach to the water it conjuncts and gets more damage.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i notice you enter the field i see a lightning coming toward me so i make my feet stiff and using my feet go underground therefore your lightning skips through and i come out in a different angle this time im facing your behind you this time. And i also see a pillar rising where i was standing before.

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Then with only one hand seal i release a destruction of lightning where your standing so its raging toward you with high speed and you dont have time to counter it since your concentrated on the pillar of lightning in front of you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

As the lightning is racing toward you i gather my chakra and use the nearby water to create a circle surrounding water around you so when the lightning reach to the water it conjuncts and gets more damage.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
Damage Points: 30
Descripton: Utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious. Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.
*As I notice you going into the ground, which I would because after I use my lightning which would quickly pass you and then I would see the hole also it would take time for you to get from mid ranged in front of me to close ranged in front of me, I stop raising the pillars and quickly send a mass of earth underneath me sending me into the air so you cannot appear behind me and also making me evade the lightning+water combo*

Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*Once I create an even larger mass of lightning and send it directly towards where you come up out of the ground, and even going into the ground as Lightning>Earth, just in case you try to evade by going back into the earth*

Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As I notice you going into the ground, which I would because after I use my lightning which would quickly pass you and then I would see the hole also it would take time for you to get from mid ranged in front of me to close ranged in front of me, I stop raising the pillars and quickly send a mass of earth underneath me sending me into the air so you cannot appear behind me and also making me evade the lightning+water combo*

Type: Attack/Defence
Damage Points: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

*Once I create an even larger mass of lightning and send it directly towards where you come up out of the ground, and even going into the ground as Lightning>Earth, just in case you try to evade by going back into the earth*

Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

As i see the lightning coming and racing toward me i blow out a quick wind out of my mouth toward the ground which then pushes me into the air away from the ground.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Range: Short
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As im in mid air i gather my chakra and send countless needle of lightning toward you to rips your arms and organs.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

After i land and your 1000 birds must have skipped so i do quick hand seals and gather my chakra and release 6 pillar surrounding around you just quick as you land on the ground.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see the lightning coming and racing toward me i blow out a quick wind out of my mouth toward the ground which then pushes me into the air away from the ground.

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As im in mid air i gather my chakra and send countless needle of lightning toward you to rips your arms and organs.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

After i land and your 1000 birds must have skipped so i do quick hand seals and gather my chakra and release 6 pillar surrounding around you just quick as you land on the ground.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
*Immediately when I see you go into the air I prepare the snake handseal to attack you with, but once I see you send your lightning at me, I send a larger bolt of lightning at you which cancels your attack out and continues (Weakened) Towards you*

Damage Points: 80
Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

*Then I perform the snake handseal while your still in mid air and, the second you land, I send one more of the same jutsu at you thus breaking your opprotunity to send the pillars around me*

Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see a weakened spear coming so i gather chakra in my mouth and release it to push me left so the spear goes straight and i escape from it.

Then as the first spear is gone i land and i notice another spear is coming i dig underground and emerge again in a 25* degree angel.

As i successfully emerge i gather my chakra and with only one handseals i attack you a spear toward where your standing.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Immediately when I see you go into the air I prepare the snake handseal to attack you with, but once I see you send your lightning at me, I send a larger bolt of lightning at you which cancels your attack out and continues (Weakened) Towards you*

*Then I perform the snake handseal while your still in mid air and, the second you land, I send one more of the same jutsu at you thus breaking your opprotunity to send the pillars around me*

You used falls darkness to try and block all the needles but i don't think it would work. The spear isn't big enough to block all the needles and so some would still hit your body numbing you ect.

So i say you lose unless you get a mod to tell me otherwise.

Bad Luck Brian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You used falls darkness to try and block all the needles but i don't think it would work. The spear isn't big enough to block all the needles and so some would still hit your body numbing you ect.

So i say you lose unless you get a mod to tell me otherwise.
Yup, your right xD I thought it was Chidori Nagashi...

Congrats Yagura!