Dark Eagle

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm a lover of the sharingan and I believe in it's power.... But Naruto in sage mode! Danzo don't stand a chance... Plus, Shisui's power is limited! That's why he lost to Itachi.... Yes he power was unique but it was only powerfully against people of lesser intelligences....

Shelbeast

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto will win, in a way he dealt with the same problems when he fought pein and his 6 other bodies, he would just keep fighting until he finds out what he is doing then he would just use the clone jutsu and attack him continuesly with rasengans and ninja tools until he runs out of sharingans then he would deal the finishing blow in some crazy way that only naruto could. Danzo doesnt have a chance

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'm a lover of the sharingan and I believe in it's power.... But Naruto in sage mode! Danzo don't stand a chance... Plus, Shisui's power is limited! That's why he lost to Itachi.... Yes he power was unique but it was only powerfully against people of lesser intelligences....
Shisui was praised along side itachi as the most talented in the use of ocular jutsu, do u know wht that means? Shisui losing to itachi is not somethin to be ashamed of.
Back on topic, danzo could place a binding seal on him by simply touchin him and he can also use wood release