Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In this new series who do you think will get SM?

Will Mistsuki succeed where his father failed and learn DSM?

Will Boruto like his predecessors hes been paralleled learn FSM?

Did Oro managed to acquire SM over the timeskip?

Reactions: minamoto

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No because that would require them to be adult's and that means naruto and sasuke will be dead (naruto has short life span from his overuse of kurama before he mastered it) and no one wants them dead. Plus they won't be made into adult's.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even on NB kiba cant catch a break :lmao:

Yeah FTG is more likely tbh. Hes more give off a minato vibe than naruto vibe.
Kishimoto is heavy on the nerfs, lil kid pulled out an S rank at 12, betcha he's going to nerf him so that he doesn't outshine his generation like Naruto/Sasuke did theirs. It would be a nice technique for him to have as an Adult/Older Teenager, since it would be crazy for him to have at Genin rank lmfao.

Boruto with ftg, eh? Not bad. Would fit his fighting style since his signature jutsu is a sneak attack.
Word.

I always thought the Vanishing Rasengan was a memento to his Grandfather, with how he vanished at one point and reappeared with another. In Boruto's case, his Rasengan can disappear and neg them before they knew what hit him.

:bdpf:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think boruto will get byakugan down the line somewhere never really thought about SM because it takes lots of chakra and a very stronger body and mind naruto is the only person who had perfect FSM and that say a lot if you look to see who learned before him... But if he do i think he would learn DSM because sasuke is his teacher

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Bolt 4 FTG<br /> Hima 4 SM<br /> Mitsuki 4 Mr. Elastic<br /> <br /> <blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20106840" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20106840">KingForever7 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> What would've been interesting for this part 3 stuff is if they did the inverse of part 1: By making the Adults the main focus instead of the Kids </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>It's the same thing.</div>

realobito1

Veteran
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think if the three main characters become older teens then it would be cool if all three got sage mode, boruto gets toad, sarada get slug and mitsuki get snake/dragon

Pakura

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No.

Part 1 focused on Naruto's Kiba's Generation

I'm saying that for Part 3, it should again focus on Naruto's Kiba's Generation as Adults and the Kids as minor, minor characters
There is no Part 3. This is a Boruto manga that is focusing on Boruto's generation. The only reason it exists is because the Boruto movie made tons of money and fans wanted more about the kids. If the Boruto movie only did okay business, this manga and likely anime would never have happened. So they are milking that. No one cares about the adults now. The only adults drawn in that preview were Sasuke and Naruto. Not even Hinata, Sakura, and Kakashi were drawn. It all about the kids.

Last edited: