Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys, want to ask something with u. we have already seen naruto becoming a sage by perfecting the sage mode but there's a question which is bugging me since that episode where we saw sage mode training. its concerned with nature energy. That elder frog(what's his name,forgot!!) gave a detail explanation about nature energy telling its external energy which comes from surroundings,terrains etc. Is kyubi's chakra also nature energy? if naruto masters it, will he be able to maintain sagemode forever?! if this thread has already been made, then i am sorry for that, just wanna know because of my curiousity plus i am bored to search that thread.:D

Lord of Kaos.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hey guys, want to ask something with u. we have already seen naruto becoming a sage by perfecting the sage mode but there's a question which is bugging me since that episode where we saw sage mode training. its concerned with nature energy. That elder frog(what's his name,forgot!!) gave a detail explanation about nature energy telling its external energy which comes from surroundings,terrains etc. Is kyubi's chakra also nature energy? if naruto masters it, will he be able to maintain sagemode forever?! if this thread has already been made, then i am sorry for that, just wanna know because of my curiousity plus i am bored to search that thread.:D
well it seems like u dont read the manga, the answer is explained in the manga look at the spoiler for the answer:
naruto already learned to control the kyuubi, and madara told us that the So6P created the tailed beasts using inazagi: a special tech that turns the users imagination into reality so its not really natural chakra

uzukyubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well it seems like u dont read the manga, the answer is explained in the manga look at the spoiler for the answer:
naruto already learned to control the kyuubi, and madara told us that the So6P created the tailed beasts using inazagi: a special tech that turns the users imagination into reality so its not really natural chakra
Thanks bro!!!!