Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this has been mentioned before but, don't you think at the sage arts mountain place time goes a lot slower because it seems many days have gone by there while Naruto is training, but the battle between team hawk and the 8 tails, has been going on for probably a couple of hours, if it had been a couple of days, pein would be at konoha by now... but i also think pein will arrive in the next manga or maybe the one after that, because naruto will, probably find out about his father and stuff then probably complete the sage arts then pein and konan will arrive at konoha... all of konoha will defeat all the 6 paths of pein and konan then some people will die... then maybe, the real one will appear then flee with konan???

Maybe, Probably, Impossible?

SAKumono26

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude yeah ihope so and
i like how u said if the 6 pains die
possibly from neji 1 kiba 2 shika numba 3
and the rest buy naruto 4
tsundae is dead
and kakasshi helped the new improved naruto andn aruto did it with ease
making * tails look like a child :D

QwertyHero

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this has been mentioned before but, don't you think at the sage arts mountain place time goes a lot slower because it seems many days have gone by there while Naruto is training, but the battle between team hawk and the 8 tails, has been going on for probably a couple of hours, if it had been a couple of days, pein would be at konoha by now... but i also think pein will arrive in the next manga or maybe the one after that, because naruto will, probably find out about his father and stuff then probably complete the sage arts then pein and konan will arrive at konoha... all of konoha will defeat all the 6 paths of pein and konan then some people will die... then maybe, the real one will appear then flee with konan???

Maybe, Probably, Impossible?
I wouldn't be surprised if time was moving A LOT slower, but what kind of jutsu would that be?!
A jutsu that can slow the very flow time?
Surely that would be like, the greatest space/time jutsu in the Naruto universe.
Who could cast a jutsu like that?
The main toad sage, maybe?

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know that the possible slowing of time is a jutsu, or simply the way time passes in that dimension. Moving between the two dimensions is a jutsu, a summoning jutsu.

ringleader

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you guys remember in dragonball Z there was a place called the hyperbolic
time chamber, and Goku went there to train. 1day in the real world was equivalent to 1 year in the hyperbolic time chamber. 1wonder if it's a similar situation here?

SCaRFaCeD

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't you guys remember in dragonball Z there was a place called the hyperbolic
time chamber, and Goku went there to train. 1day in the real world was equivalent to 1 year in the hyperbolic time chamber. 1wonder if it's a similar situation here?
Exactly my thoughts lol The cell saga kicked so much ass!

I like your guess that Pein will arrive and be defeated by some of the Konoha ninja's, but realistically considering the power level of the 6 Pein's i doubt anyone but Kakashi, Tsunade would be a match and possibly Shikamaru and Sakura could come close.

Hell the whole lot of them couldn't even touch Madara when he was stalling them, I doubt they would be more than an annoyance to Pein. I definitly see Tsunade fighting and getting killed though, probably will try to get revenge for Jiraiya, get jacked up, then end up getting saved by naruto AGAIN!