[Spoilers] saddest AOT death, who didn't you want to die?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys could be right but i still thinking about that possibility because neither of the special titans( humans that can go into titan mode that we know) doesn't have the same special ability for example, annie, She can selectively harden parts of her skin to protect it from damage or to enhance her offensive strikes, it looks like ice to me? U_U IDK.

Ape titan and eren's titan have something in common.
Maybe the injection that was given to Eren had some Senju oops excuse me , Ape DNA & gave him that power . We need to get to that damn basement .

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most recent death. The death of the Titan who killed Eren's mom. That was most distasteful and saddening.
I didn't want to state it out in the open... But seeing as you happen to be saddened by it, I won't let you stand alone.

I saw his death coming sadly. Though I thought Irwin was going to get a hand in doing her in. Haness didn't even make it halfway to bringing about his death. The way he was mercilessly torn rampart was entirely unfair... He didn't even get a chance to break a leg after his years of free roaming. :rolleyes:

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, I laughed my head off when the smiling Titan died. Screw that guy. xD

I can't remember his name, he was the one that got killed by Annie after she bailed her Female Titan form. He was the first to die in Levi's squad. I thought he was cool and then he gets killed

Another one was the commander of the Elite Squad plugging the wall. Idk if it was the same in the manga, but in the anime he died pulling another guy out of the mouth of a Titan. True hero U_U

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, I laughed my head off when the smiling Titan died. Screw that guy. xD

I can't remember his name, he was the one that got killed by Annie after she bailed her Female Titan form. He was the first to die in Levi's squad. I thought he was cool and then he gets killed

Another one was the commander of the Elite Squad plugging the wall. Idk if it was the same in the manga, but in the anime he died pulling another guy out of the mouth of a Titan. True hero U_U
you mean gunther?

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the beginning when eren first got to face the titans and he got his limbs ripped off and then swallowed by it. I was like NOOOOOO!!!!!!Of course he survived but in between the time before that was revealed I was like damn.