[Spoilers] saddest AOT death, who didn't you want to die?

kibainuzuka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first that Thomas guy
You must be registered for see images

I thought he was important to the story but then he died and I was like damn I love this anime

also when Reiner get captured by Female Titan I was like NOOOOOOOOooooooo he cant die and when he get out of her hands I was like :happy::snick:

I was felt bad for Levi squad also [expect that first guy ,because I was spoiled for him]

Mike Zakarius too :(

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a couple of them

1/ Erens Mom was really sad .

2/Mina Carolina got me too lol , i thought she was a cute character & was probably gonna be a cool one & then BAM! eaten u_u.

3/Levis squad , specially Petra .

4/When i thought Eren died , i was shocked & sad :p.

5/Nannaba got me too , damn such a badass character & his death was really slow & painful :( .

6/Hannes , but it didn't got me that much .

Reactions: KGB Kakuzu

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Petra, Hannes, Marco, and Auruo would be the depressing named character deaths though.
Marco was weak , not even worthy of a panel of him dying :p When i saw him i & Jean said 'Marco?' I was like :Huh Marco died interesting.

But you can't forget Nannabas death man , he protected the 104 Rookies never gave up & his death was really slow & painful u_u.

Hail Lord Nannaba

kibainuzuka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Marco was weak , not even worthy of a panel of him dying :p When i saw him i & Jean said 'Marco?' I was like :Huh Marco died interesting.

But you can't forget Nannabas death man , he protected the 104 Rookies never gave up & his death was really slow & painful u_u.

Hail Lord Nannaba
im glad marco died,because those fangirls would not ship him with jean anymore [damn with that japanese yaoi :devil:]

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hail Lord Nannaba
I even forgot Mike... needless to say there are just TOO many cool people who die.

I wasn't much of a fan for Marco... it was just that he was someone who had a good cause to go MP, and then he just died. Makes you realize that everyone who dies had some sort of dream or ideal like Marco.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I even forgot Mike... needless to say there are just TOO many cool people who die.

I wasn't much of a fan for Marco... it was just that he was someone who had a good cause to go MP, and then he just died. Makes you realize that everyone who dies had some sort of dream or ideal like Marco.
The thing about Mikes death with me , is that i was still asking myself :who the hell is this fvcking Ape ? , so i didn't felt for him that much .....lol the Ape was in my head the whole time Mike was getting rape .

im glad marco died,because those fangirls would not ship him with jean anymore [damn with that japanese yaoi :devil:]
Yaoi shippers annoy the crap out of me , I can't even look peacefully for AOT pics without getting some gay action. -_________-

Last edited:

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing about Mikes death with me , is that i was still asking myself :who the hell is this fvcking Ape ? , so i didn't felt for him that much .....lol the Ape was in my head the whole time Mike was getting rape .
I heard theories that ape is eren's dad. It could be possible because he has the same powers as eren. Maybe when eren's dad injected that DNA, maybe that DNA is even more special than the normal ones.

kibainuzuka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard theories that ape is eren's dad. It could be possible because he has the same powers as eren. Maybe when eren's dad injected that DNA, maybe that DNA is even more special than the normal ones.
no he's not eren's dad,ape titan is intelligent and he didn't knew about 3d gear while erens dad would know it

Reactions: -Punk-

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the same thing , but the Ape is not familiar with the soldiers Gear & Erens dad was around enough to know about it , it confuses me 0_o .

Reactions: kibainuzuka

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no he's not eren's dad,ape titan is intelligent and he didn't knew about 3d gear while erens dad would know it
I thought the same thing , but the Ape is not familiar with the soldiers Gear & Erens dad was around enough to know about it , it confuses me 0_o .
You guys could be right but i still thinking about that possibility because neither of the special titans( humans that can go into titan mode that we know) doesn't have the same special ability for example, annie, She can selectively harden parts of her skin to protect it from damage or to enhance her offensive strikes, it looks like ice to me? U_U IDK.

Ape titan and eren's titan have something in common.