Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that shet is true or not (it should be) it's a great idea.

Not only will that bring back the seriousness of this series that we missed (chuunin exam vibes) but also realism.

In the chuunin exams being young I felt: "Oh shet Naruto just got ate by a snake, gaara just juiced this *****, sasuke just wrecked Orochimaru's whole face ANYBODY COULD DIE!"

No lie if this is true then Boruto instantly will be my favorite (cuz Naruto child vibes)

Also for the haters... Naruto and Sasuke are dead so kind of feeds into that "ANYONE CAN DIE" with Sarada's boyfriend death too.​

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Sarada ever has a bf it will be Kawaki then she will follow Naruto's path by trying to stop him from he rebelling against the village, then she will awaken MS after he leaves her.

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD Get ready...this retarded ish is going to be posted a billion times for the next few days. :lmao:
It should, a death in Naruto is the rarest shit next to fairytale.

Right.
crackhead fanfiction
Better than... what's that shet you posted?
What the **** did I just read fam
Something to possibly bring this trash off the ground.

Look at all these mangas dying.. including Naruto, you don't honestly think this Bolt crap is gonna stand up well do you?

Psh anything fanfic or not are good assumptions... Bolt got ****ing light blue tattoos on his face for godsake, never letting this series live for that alone.

You don't think that's the worst tryhard shet you've ever seen?

He's: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, & Neji mixed... trash.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that shet is true or not (it should be) it's a great idea.

Not only will that bring back the seriousness of this series that we missed (chuunin exam vibes) but also realism.

In the chuunin exams being young I felt: "Oh shet Naruto just got ate by a snake, gaara just juiced this *****, sasuke just wrecked Orochimaru's whole face ANYBODY COULD DIE!"

No lie if this is true then Boruto instantly will be my favorite (cuz Naruto child vibes)

Also for the haters... Naruto and Sasuke are dead so kind of feeds into that "ANYONE CAN DIE" with Sarada's boyfriend death too.​
That came from a Double4anime video. All headcanon

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should, a death in Naruto is the rarest shit next to fairytale.

Right.

Better than... what's that shet you posted?

Something to possibly bring this trash off the ground.

Look at all these mangas dying.. including Naruto, you don't honestly think this Bolt crap is gonna stand up well do you?

Psh anything fanfic or not are good assumptions... Bolt got ****ing light blue tattoos on his face for godsake, never letting this series live for that alone.

You don't think that's the worst tryhard shet you've ever seen?

He's: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, & Neji mixed... trash.
No. I don't mixtures of anyone, and lastly, if the Manga deal with boyfriends than its trash.

Whether this Manga does well or not is beyond me, but I can tell you that we shall know in the next 3 months.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. I don't mixtures of anyone, and lastly, if the Manga deal with boyfriends than its trash.

Whether this Manga does well or not is beyond me, but I can tell you that we shall know in the next 3 months.
Its pretty obvious Salad's boyfriend will be Bolt.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows for sure.

It's more than likely that they will end up together. But there is a long way to go from here on out
Yeah probably another love interest introduced.God I hate these.We first had Gwen Stacy and MJ Watson in Spider-Man.Then Sakura and Hinata in Naruto. Predicting who will end up with whom is tougher than predicting who will win in the end lol

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who knows for sure.

It's more than likely that they will end up together. But there is a long way to go from here on out
Here's how it's gonna go :

> Boruto and Sarada only see themselves as friends

> They meet Kawaki when they join the Jonin rank

>Sarada falls in love, has an unofficial relationship with him, Boruto gets jealous

> Kawaki turns out to be a rebel, throws a coup on Konoha

> As someone who idolizes Naruto, she's conflicted, traumatized at what happened and awakens Mangekyo

> Still has hope for Kawaki and wants to stop him from fighting Boruto same way Sakura wanted to stop Sasuke and Naruto to fight

> Kawaki proves her wrong by attempting to kill her, Boruto saves her, she's no longer in awe of a teenage rebel

> Combines her power with Boruto to beat all the rebels low diff

> Has children with Boruto, kids will be the next gen Otsutsuki and surpass their descendants because of their Kaguya-esque DNA