12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's how it's gonna go :

> Boruto and Sarada only see themselves as friends

> They meet Kawaki when they join the Jonin rank

>Sarada falls in love, has an unofficial relationship with him, Boruto gets jealous

> Kawaki turns out to be a rebel, throws a coup on Konoha

> As someone who idolizes Naruto, she's conflicted, traumatized at what happened and awakens Mangekyo

> Still has hope for Kawaki and wants to stop him from fighting Boruto same way Sakura wanted to stop Sasuke and Naruto to fight

> Kawaki proves her wrong by attempting to kill her, Boruto saves her, she's no longer in awe of a teenage rebel

> Combines her power with Boruto to beat all the rebels low diff

> Has children with Boruto, kids will be the next gen Otsutsuki and surpass their descendants because of their Kaguya-esque DNA
She is Sakura's kid. Whoever she falls in love with WILL marry her. If its Kakwaki she wont give up on him no matter what

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

>Sarada falls in love, has an unofficial relationship with him, Boruto gets jealous

> As someone who idolizes Naruto, she's conflicted, traumatized at what happened and awakens Mangekyo

> Still has hope for Kawaki and wants to stop him from fighting Boruto same way Sakura wanted to stop Sasuke and Naruto to fight

> Kawaki proves her wrong by attempting to kill her, Boruto saves her, she's no longer in awe of a teenage rebel

> Has children with Boruto, kids will be the next gen Otsutsuki and surpass their descendants because of their Kaguya-esque DNA
no more love-triangle please (I am really sicked of them) , and I hope that Sarada wont be a damsel in distress

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is Sakura's kid. Whoever she falls in love with WILL marry her. If its Kakwaki she wont give up on him no matter what
She is also Sasuke's kid so she isn't afraid of cutting bonds if it's necessary, if she awakens MS you can ensure she won't be as emotionally attached as her mother :bdpf:

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

nice crackfic...

I'm pretty sure older Sarada won't be a damsel in distress and won't need anyone to save her.

My guess is that she's probably the one who's gonna save Boruto from Kewaki.

Last edited:

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice crackfic...

I'm pretty sure older Sarada won't be a damsel in distress and won't need anyone to save her.

My guess is that she's probably the one who's gonna save Boruto from Kewaki.
I never said she will be the damsel in distress, I'm strictly talking about character interaction

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah probably another love interest introduced.God I hate these.We first had Gwen Stacy and MJ Watson in Spider-Man.Then Sakura and Hinata in Naruto. Predicting who will end up with whom is tougher than predicting who will win in the end lol
Agreed. For now it's obvious, but if either Bolt or Sarada get another pairing match then it's questionable.

Still who knows if they'll wrap it up faster than usual. I just dont wanna see sappy romance if they decide to build on it.

No more stalking cause of love and no more "I'll do anything for you cause of love" -- cringe

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. For now it's obvious, but if either Bolt or Sarada get another pairing match then it's questionable.

Still who knows if they'll wrap it up faster than usual. I just dont wanna see sappy romance if they decide to build on it.

No more stalking cause of love and no more "I'll do anything for you cause of love" -- cringe
agreed , I hope this relationship would be more like ShikaTema . I don't want to see lame romance between the two , I hope their relationship would be more like a rivalry

Last edited: