Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both of them in their Current form.

Zoro, arguably the second best swordsman in the Op universe. Since the time skip, I can't remember him losing a fight. He's very proficient in using Haki.

Sabo, 2nd in the revolutionary army, showed amazing hand to hand combat and Haki skills. Now has Mera Mera and improving very well with it.

This is an all out fight, who you got?

(No stupid arguments or bashing please)

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
we have yet to see both of them go full out and struggle. id say sabo is like luffys level, or maybe even a bit above him, kinda like how ace always was. but then again luffy really improved. and while its general consensus that luffy is above zoro. id still say zoro could beat both luffy or sabo. it could go either way. id say theyre equal with sabo having the slight edge

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have not seen Zoro exert himself all out yet but he's shown good that he's really strong in the buso haki department and could probably give Sabo a good fight. I'd say it's a lowish-high difficulty fight.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro got "stomped" by Fujitora?

Lmfao :lmao:

Never did that happen.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. A stomp is total destruction and unconscious from being beaten by a much stronger opponent with one shot.
But all fujitori did was sink Zoroaster which zoro responded by sending fujitori back with a flying air slash. That's the furthest thing from s stomp. I thought this was universal knowledge. You'd have to be pretty stupid to think fujitori catching zoro off guard a complete domination.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
A stomp is when a character displays that their power can overwhelm you completely. Countering a casual attack from Fujitora rendered Zoro on his knees and with shaky breath. That's a stomp because it shows that Fujitora is levels above Zoro.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both of them in their Current form.

Zoro, arguably the second best swordsman in the Op universe. Since the time skip, I can't remember him losing a fight. He's very proficient in using Haki.

Sabo, 2nd in the revolutionary army, showed amazing hand to hand combat and Haki skills. Now has Mera Mera and improving very well with it.

This is an all out fight, who you got?

(No stupid arguments or bashing please)
Well luckily in this vs there's a common factor. Fujitora. I would say Sabo had a better showing against Fuji than Zoro. That's the only real basis I have so that's what I'll go from and Say Sabo would win, unkown dif.

I'd also point out Sabo was historically stronger than Luffy and some even still think he may be. Even if he's not still, he's very close.