Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did anyone used to watch this?I did whilst it used to be shown on the anime central channel(when they used to have it on sky >.<)its interesting and makes me wonder as bleach seems similar in some aspects :/ (this was released on tv in 2001 btw and was a manga before an anime) anyways I thought seeing as people like bleach on here they may like this anime/manga :D look it up!

^^^wiki info about it if your interested :D I hope you like it! :p

Link for the manga chapters for it!^^^^^:D

Link for the anime episodes added!!!^^^^^

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Uzamaki Naruto-Kun

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I loved that show man but I already seen all the episodes but who am I kid I will watch them again:D
Awesome :D I thought bleach may have got some ideas from this im not sure which came out first :/ but still its a good anime/manga!And I thought fans of bleach might like it!Even if they aren't fans of it its still good :p

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The show was good while it was out but it was shortly lived and they rushed it far too much
Makes you wonder though had they carried the series on and worked more on it :/ as Bleach came out a couple of months after this?!And there are simlilarities between the two?!I wonder if they had the same people working behind them :/ ive looked into it but it doesn't look like it as far as I know :/ they could redo it like they have been with FMA or they could make another series of it :D

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Makes you wonder though had they carried the series on and worked more on it :/ as Bleach came out a couple of months after this?!And there are simlilarities between the two?!I wonder if they had the same people working behind them :/ ive looked into it but it doesn't look like it as far as I know :/ they could redo it like they have been with FMA or they could make another series of it :D
Nope the only other manga Tite Kubo made or was involved with was Zombie Powder and that was very short lived in its own.......it was never finished

But it would have been amazing if they had finished and the only character that I see that resembles a Bleach character is the main character from S-cry-ED (sorry cant think at the moment very tired XD) and he resembles Chad very much with the arm abilities

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope the only other manga Tite Kubo made or was involved with was Zombie Powder and that was very short lived in its own.......it was never finished

But it would have been amazing if they had finished and the only character that I see that resembles a Bleach character is the main character from S-cry-ED (sorry cant think at the moment very tired XD) and he resembles Chad very much with the arm abilities
Kazuma is the main character and yeh the thing that stood out was the different forms they take in battle,the main bad guy in it reminds me of the guy with glasses from bleach (forgot his name :/ ) and they are rivals etc...This could be re-worked if they put some effort into it and if I remember right the end of the series left it open for a 2nd one?:/

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kazuma is the main character and yeh the thing that stood out was the different forms they take in battle,the main bad guy in it reminds me of the guy with glasses from bleach (forgot his name :/ ) and they are rivals etc...This could be re-worked if they put some effort into it and if I remember right the end of the series left it open for a 2nd one?:/
No they just left it XD lol they finished with the final fight he saved the girl classic ending yadda yadda yadda lol and the guy your thinking about is Uryu Ishada :p Hair wise yes attitude wise no XD

Devlin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No they just left it XD lol they finished with the final fight he saved the girl classic ending yadda yadda yadda lol and the guy your thinking about is Uryu Ishada :p Hair wise yes attitude wise no XD
Lol but yeh you know what i mean!xD haha same sort of principle becoming one with there weapon,in this the main bad guys case Ryuhou its his 'Alter' i think the equivalent is bankai?not sure don't quote me on that xD but as they get more powerful their forms change and they mold with their weapons somewhat like bleach?Would be awesome if they revived it for a new series :D

on the first manga it says vol. 1 SIRHC 2003.09.26 >_>
It was re-released in 2003 originally it came out in 2001 ;) :p your looking at the lightnovel which was released in 2003 the manga itself was released in 2001 :D

Last edited: