Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well just like the toad variation, the Snake Sage Mode was found by Orochimaru journeying to the Ryuchi cave and studying under the White Snake Sage, but was unable to fully master it because of his host bodies, until further experimenting with Jugos cells. But it allows you to enter SM similar to the toad version but with slight differences like the yellow eyes and scale like skin. Their eyes are able to block out some light also preventing visual based genjutsu. We gain access to a more snake like anatomy and gain a bit more speed and precision than the toad version, as well as being able to dislocate their jaws. With the wood variation it seems that it really only empowers the main affinities of wood along with a few other bonuses like extra chakra boosts.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, since you've chosen the snake sage mode, we will need to do this the hard way!

*Performs a handseal and summons a bed of incredebly sharp six feet tall spikes, with one twelve foot tall spike in the middle*

Take a stone slab from the pile, and sit on the taller spike, gain your balance and maintain absolute stillness.

It looks simpler than it is, believe me

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, since you've chosen the snake sage mode, we will need to do this the hard way!

*Performs a handseal and summons a bed of incredebly sharp six feet tall spikes, with one twelve foot tall spike in the middle*

Take a stone slab from the pile, and sit on the taller spike, gain your balance and maintain absolute stillness.

It looks simpler than it is, believe me

I hop on the sides of the pillars carrying the stone tablet till I reach the top and then I carefully place the stone on the tip of the spike. I get on the stone and I begin losing my balance and fall off. I regain my balance and grab the stone hurrying up to get back to where I was. Placing the stone back on top I sit back into the middle trying to maintain my balance, but from the looks of it I maintain my balance slowly becoming completely still as time passes on. I close my eyes allowing myself to relax and empty any thoughts that would allow me to make a mistake.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must now draw on this flow, pulling the energy inside your body and balancing it equally with your spiritual and physical energies in a 1:1:1 ratio.
Too little natural energy and nothing happens, too much and.... It will kill you. *Dun Dun Dun *

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must now draw on this flow, pulling the energy inside your body and balancing it equally with your spiritual and physical energies in a 1:1:1 ratio.
Too little natural energy and nothing happens, too much and.... It will kill you. *Dun Dun Dun *

Orochimaru keeps still meditating on feeling the natural energy around him allowing himself to draw it into his body. He can start to feel the difference in his energies right away and keeps drawing in more energy to balance it out with his high chakra reserves and physical energy. Slowly he starts to feel the struggle to keep his energies balanced as hes not drawing in enough Natural energy to match his spiritual and physical energy so he keeps slowly gathering energy until it becomes balanced..

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright since your Oro its easier for you to go into SM so not gonna do teh do it again part xd

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

This is the only technique for the Snake Sage Mode, so we'll learn it before your time in this state runs out. This technique is very potent, allowing you to impart a portion of your "life" force (done with your fine balance into Natural Energy) into the environment around you. Fairly useless in plain fields, this technique is fueled by creativity rather than strength. By donating your life force to nearby inanimate objects, you gain full control over them (looking at the , your degree of control is quite ridiculous). Different from techniques that manipulate nature with chakra, this has no limitations as elements do. You don't even have to follow normal restrictions of the environment or object (as seen, Kabuto was able to curve the earth as if it were some form of fabric, as well as grow stone spikes). You can cause the environment to change in linear movements (such as Kabuto did - just simple changes like the spikes coming closer and the roof and floor changing to get Itachi into position) so fast that even the Sharingan has difficulty keeping up (Itachi had time to create a Susano'o arm to protect Sasuke, but couldn't also form more of Susano'o to protect himself). This technique overall is great, and I personally would like to use it in a forest to get an army of Ents on my side.
Now, this technique has a few certain restrictions. First of all, you can't make things "fly" - magically levitating for no obvious reason. You also can't control anything that is living, which would include animals of all kind and humans. Plants are acceptable.
As for its weaknesses, powerful flames such as Amaterasu (given the rank it's been granted in the RP, I'd also say S-rank flame) can disrupt your energy and return the objects/environment to their normal state. But aside from that, weaknesses are a case-by-case system.

So, why don't you perform it, show me an example of how you'd use it (in your performance), and then ask any questions you have about this technique, or SSM in general.

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright since your Oro its easier for you to go into SM so not gonna do teh do it again part xd

Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

This is the only technique for the Snake Sage Mode, so we'll learn it before your time in this state runs out. This technique is very potent, allowing you to impart a portion of your "life" force (done with your fine balance into Natural Energy) into the environment around you. Fairly useless in plain fields, this technique is fueled by creativity rather than strength. By donating your life force to nearby inanimate objects, you gain full control over them (looking at the , your degree of control is quite ridiculous). Different from techniques that manipulate nature with chakra, this has no limitations as elements do. You don't even have to follow normal restrictions of the environment or object (as seen, Kabuto was able to curve the earth as if it were some form of fabric, as well as grow stone spikes). You can cause the environment to change in linear movements (such as Kabuto did - just simple changes like the spikes coming closer and the roof and floor changing to get Itachi into position) so fast that even the Sharingan has difficulty keeping up (Itachi had time to create a Susano'o arm to protect Sasuke, but couldn't also form more of Susano'o to protect himself). This technique overall is great, and I personally would like to use it in a forest to get an army of Ents on my side.
Now, this technique has a few certain restrictions. First of all, you can't make things "fly" - magically levitating for no obvious reason. You also can't control anything that is living, which would include animals of all kind and humans. Plants are acceptable.
As for its weaknesses, powerful flames such as Amaterasu (given the rank it's been granted in the RP, I'd also say S-rank flame) can disrupt your energy and return the objects/environment to their normal state. But aside from that, weaknesses are a case-by-case system.

So, why don't you perform it, show me an example of how you'd use it (in your performance), and then ask any questions you have about this technique, or SSM in general.

Orochimaru creates a clone of himself, and then afterwards he puts his hands together forming a seal and gathers his chakra within his body that has been balanced with Natural energy infusing it into the surrounding trees, several rootas from the ground come from underneath the ground stabbing the clone from underneath while the upper part of the tree branches stretch forward shooting towards him from above impaling him.