Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finished watching it but little confused if I did everything in order.

I've heard that TV series we're made for kids and Kenshin is acting Goffy.. so I watched ''Trust and Betrayal''
next is a two act movie ... it continues right after ''Trust and Betrayal'' I guess.. and it's ''Reflection'' the last arc

spoiler: End's with Kenshins death on Kaoru arms and last scene which shows Kenshin and Kaoru's son, Kenji, walking with a young girl, Chizuru, beneath the cherry blossoms, saying that they will live happily together.

opinion - Legendary even if it was a little hardcore and pretty dramatic :shrug:

here's the problem there's shitload of OVA's TV' series and I have 7 DVD' box and the order by 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 dvd's DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE!

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use to watch it but I stopped after they beat the guy that looked like a mummy. No idea what his name was but I definitely want to finish the series or watch canon movies

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use to watch it but I stopped after they beat the guy that looked like a mummy. No idea what his name was but I definitely want to finish the series or watch canon movies
don't watch tv series go with Rurouni Kenshin ''Trust and Betrayal'' same thing only more mature

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The 2nd OVA Reflection was not canon in any way. Nobuhiro Watsuki, the creator of Rurouni Kenshin even disapproves of it. Also, the 3rd season of the original Rurouni Kenshin was not canon and does not cover the manga correctly as well. It goes deeper into Kenshin's back story, similar to what the OVA Trust and Betrayal did. The ending is also completely different then the anime. I'm not sure how the new series does it. The one called New Kyoto Arc. I've only seen one episode so far. They might redo it correctly. Kinda like how FMAB did. Just thought I would clear it up a little bit.

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the New Kyoto Arc is a remake of the 2nd season but its for a more "mature" audience.

First episode you have Shishio ****ing Yumi in bed and Usui trying to kill Shishio during their sexy time. If that doesn't say more mature idk what will.

I'm not sure if they animated what really happened in the manga or not, but if you really want to know what happened, you cant go wrong with just reading it. I probably should do this myself because I want to know how it really ends too.

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so much fail for such a good anime and it's populat aswell

Kyoto Arc - fight are fast and easy and to much happy endings

Last edited: