-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Does a few hand seals and Summons a small columbiade under his feet, and matches your pose.*

Leeeehgo!

Alright, let's begin.

Moving like water, in fluid movements so that you can react faster to attacks, react instantly to incoming attacks and use your opponents own moves against them.

So, to start off, what's something you like about the style, and your own description of the style as if you had to describe it to someone who was new to it?

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This style is simply beautiful. People assume that the strongest always win, when that is rarely the case. Speed is much more important than strength, every time. As one of my friends taught me, "Be as fast as lightning, and you will be just as deadly." This style allows for just that.

In my own words, this style allows you to move as necessary. In a fight, even more so in war, wasted movements and energy can spell death. Every ounce of energy wasted is one that could've saved your life down the road. Lethal force should be measured and controlled, not reckless attacks.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This style is simply beautiful. People assume that the strongest always win, when that is rarely the case. Speed is much more important than strength, every time. As one of my friends taught me, "Be as fast as lightning, and you will be just as deadly." This style allows for just that.

In my own words, this style allows you to move as necessary. In a fight, even more so in war, wasted movements and energy can spell death. Every ounce of energy wasted is one that could've saved your life down the road. Lethal force should be measured and controlled, not reckless attacks.
Indeed. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

*We train with these principals, getting used to fighting with them in mind for days and weeks.*

Now to start

(Ame Odori) Rain Dance
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After using a technique that causes rain to fall from the sky, the user will then push chakra to their feet and will be able to push off of the drops of water with their feet, tho they must be quick when doing so. This jutsu derives from a ninja's ability to walk on water no matter how thin or small the water source is so it does not require suiton chakra to perform, this is just a more intense version the requires fast reflexes and movement to accomplish.

Notes:
- The user can move freely on the water drops.
- Must know my "Jeet Kun Do" in order to perform this as it allows you to move a limb in the blink of an eye

*Makes rain start to fall from the sky*

Push your chakra to your feet, and with fluid movement and fast reflexes, run quickly from rain drop to rain drop as they fall.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indeed. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

*We train with these principals, getting used to fighting with them in mind for days and weeks.*

Now to start

(Ame Odori) Rain Dance
Description: After using a technique that causes rain to fall from the sky, the user will then push chakra to their feet and will be able to push off of the drops of water with their feet, tho they must be quick when doing so. This jutsu derives from a ninja's ability to walk on water no matter how thin or small the water source is so it does not require suiton chakra to perform, this is just a more intense version the requires fast reflexes and movement to accomplish.

Notes:
- The user can move freely on the water drops.
- Must know my "Jeet Kun Do" in order to perform this as it allows you to move a limb in the blink of an eye

*Makes rain start to fall from the sky*

Push your chakra to your feet, and with fluid movement and fast reflexes, run quickly from rain drop to rain drop as they fall.
So similar to usual water, but quicker. Sweet.

*Channels chakra into my feet, and takes a step forward, successfully stepping off the ground. I follow up with the second step, but on the third I completely miss the rain drop I was aiming for, and fall flat on my face. *

>_>

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So similar to usual water, but quicker. Sweet.

*Channels chakra into my feet, and takes a step forward, successfully stepping off the ground. I follow up with the second step, but on the third I completely miss the rain drop I was aiming for, and fall flat on my face. *

>_>
*Water forms underneath your body in the form of a hand. Catching you.*

Let's try again.

*I make the hand throw you 15 meters straight into the air*

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per battle.
- Must skip one turn before using again
- The water can only be controlled up to one turn
- Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Water forms underneath your body in the form of a hand. Catching you.*

Let's try again.

*I make the hand throw you 15 meters straight into the air*

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
Notes:
- Can only be used 3x per battle.
- Must skip one turn before using again
- The water can only be controlled up to one turn
- Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.
*Flails mindlessly until I hit the apex of the throw, and then catch myself again. I stand shaky for a moment, then begin to quickly make my way to the ground as if the rain were a helix staircase.*

Ok. That's awesome.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Flails mindlessly until I hit the apex of the throw, and then catch myself again. I stand shaky for a moment, then begin to quickly make my way to the ground as if the rain were a helix staircase.*

Ok. That's awesome.
*The rain you were standing on was merely part of my water rush doing the work for you. I snap my fingers and the chakra in the water vanishes, becoming regular water. You fall to the ground.*

Okay, seriously this time.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*The rain you were standing on was merely part of my water rush doing the work for you. I snap my fingers and the chakra in the water vanishes, becoming regular water. You fall to the ground.*

Okay, seriously this time.
*Had felt so proud about myself.*
:(

*I begin channeling chakra to my feet again, noticing how it's becoming easier to channel the righ amount. I hop up onto the rain much more stable, and focus on stepping on the correct spots for the rain to maintain my weight. I run around for a few moments on the rain, before stepping back down to the ground.*

Pure awesomeness.

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job.

(Shintai Hitoshii Mizu) Movement Of Water
Chakra Cost: 30 on Activation (-10 per turn)
Description: The user after mastering "Jeet Kun Do" will add chakra to their movements, reinforcing every blow and every step they make. This making their impact of strikes match their speed. This also has a bonus effect on run speed with the user being able to move a single limb in the blink of an eye while being able to move their body in a fluid, relaxed like motion. This is basically the user adding chakra to the Jeet Kun Do style, increasing speed and force of impact on strikes to make the true abilities of the Jeet Kun Do style stand out. This gives the user the speed of Lee without weights in short range if the user has mastered Jeet Kun Do and Basic Taijutsu. This method is the heart of Jeet Kun Do and is what allows it to help create successful combo's.

Notes:
- Must know Jeet Kun Do
- Must know basic Taijutsu
- Must be of Sannin Rank
- Lasts 4 turns
- No A rank or above Taijutsu for 2 turns after.
- Users movement is still trackable through normal eyesight.
- Can only be used once per battle.

Release chakra throughout your body, reinforcing every movement with the chakra as you keep fluid movement.