86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good Girl I look forward to seeing you in my class"
(Does my sig really move that much?) :lol
(I think so xD it's mainly the girls mouth, another random song is matching now xD maybe it's just my tiredness playing tricks :p)

Same to you..*catching the smell again she pauses for a moment, trying to ignore it*..Sir. *she bows lightly*

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah be sure to stop by the book store to pick up your supplies"
^This is for your mod character right?
if not u r limited to three abilities, if it is u might want to say something about your career so that ppl know u teach
YEah its my mod.
Teaching: shes not really a teacher just head of seacurity for the monsters down stairs so humans can't enter or ghouls without permisions by the ghoul teacher with background checks to show they haven't killed anyone. ghouls are given artifal human meat if they live down here.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YEah its my mod.
Teaching: shes not really a teacher just head of seacurity for the monsters down stairs so humans can't enter or ghouls without permisions by the ghoul teacher with background checks to show they haven't killed anyone. ghouls are given artifal human meat if they live down here.
Ok, then just add the security part to your intro and u r good.

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ollment Sheet:
Name:Sirenrisia (Sia or Sirenia For short)
Yokai or human: yokai
Denomination of Yokai: Siren
Abilities/ spells:
-Music to the Mind :Singing/using music of any kind to control lower level creatures or humans to her will.
- Tsnamai: ablity to move salt water at will when in siren form and normal water in small amounts when in human form. once frozen and thawed, she can not use that water.
-Sonic: inhancing sound waves into a large condenced area in a stream of inhanced power; increases Music of mind after use, can only be used once in battle. Can deafen opponent if strong enough.
- Swimmer: Skilled in swiming can swim faster than a jets ski (can be used in battle but only to dodge and can only be use 7 times. can not use Tsnamai while in use) when in siren form long distance or dodging; human form is dophin fast (like hitting the bottom of the 100 ft pool in twenty minutes ( 9 posts) or short disance and can not be used in battle. human form can be used until Fish Breath used up or its the surface of water. only underwater skill
-Fish Breath (Human Skill only)- Abilty to hold breath for twenty posts. (Sirens form can breath under water)
-Angel Wings (Human only): the ability to grow spirit wings for strong gusts of wind lasts 9 posts can not fly due to weight and size.
Appearance:
Siren form:
You must be registered for see images

Siren form when moonlight hits:

Human:

End of her tail:

human form with spirit wings:

Introduction: Her beauty even makes vampires evy but its just because she s siren and she doesnt like it ether. everyone basicly bows down tho her when she starts talking even in human form. she hates it. she just wants to a be a normal human girl. she hates her raven hair and her natural princess sea tattos across her fore head that show her crown even in human form. and her unnartural golden eyes that can perice the strongest of souls and monstters. she hates everything she is but she refuses to say that; she just goes along with everything.
Sericirty: Head Sercierity and also a student ( senior that graduates in two pages) ; head of seacurity for the monsters down stairs so humans can't enter or ghouls without permisions by the ghoul teacher with background checks to show they haven't killed anyone. ghouls are given artifal human meat if they live down here.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ollment Sheet:
Name:Sirenrisia (Sia or Sirenia For short)
Yokai or human: yokai
Denomination of Yokai: Siren
Abilities/ spells:
-Music to the Mind :Singing/using music of any kind to control lower level creatures or humans to her will.
- Tsnamai: ablity to move salt water at will when in siren form and normal water in small amounts when in human form. once frozen and thawed, she can not use that water.
-Sonic: inhancing sound waves into a large condenced area in a stream of inhanced power; increases Music of mind after use, can only be used once in battle. Can deafen opponent if strong enough.
- Swimmer: Skilled in swiming can swim faster than a jets ski (can be used in battle but only to dodge and can only be use 7 times. can not use Tsnamai while in use) when in siren form long distance or dodging; human form is dophin fast (like hitting the bottom of the 100 ft pool in twenty minutes ( 9 posts) or short disance and can not be used in battle. human form can be used until Fish Breath used up or its the surface of water. only underwater skill
-Fish Breath (Human Skill only)- Abilty to hold breath for twenty posts. (Sirens form can breath under water)
-Angel Wings (Human only): the ability to grow spirit wings for strong gusts of wind lasts 9 posts can not fly due to weight and size.
Appearance:
Siren form:

Siren form when moonlight hits:

Human:

End of her tail:

human form with spirit wings:

Introduction: Her beauty even makes vampires evy but its just because she s siren and she doesnt like it ether. everyone basicly bows down tho her when she starts talking even in human form. she hates it. she just wants to a be a normal human girl. she hates her raven hair and her natural princess sea tattos across her fore head that show her crown even in human form. and her unnartural golden eyes that can perice the strongest of souls and monstters. she hates everything she is but she refuses to say that; she just goes along with everything.
Sericirty: Head Sercierity and also a student ( senior that graduates in two pages) ; head of seacurity for the monsters down stairs so humans can't enter or ghouls without permisions by the ghoul teacher with background checks to show they haven't killed anyone. ghouls are given artifal human meat if they live down here.

A-ok :win:

(Shiro makes his way out into the court yards and begin looking around the buildings)

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
suddenly her watch goes off...
"well ****.." that means a humans close a ghoul is breaking in or trying to eat some one.
she uses swimmer and flips on to the side walk drenched and runs quickly to the main gate.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(In the forest there is a girl that has been captured, by ghouls. She was beaten unconscious and being taken outside academy grounds)

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(In the forest there is a girl that has been captured, by ghouls. She was beaten unconscious and being taken outside academy grounds)
Suddenly out of no where it seems Sia kicks on of the ghouls in the face knocking it through the tree (did i for get to mention when not in water sirens have massive strength with thier legs?)
"Let the girl go you freaks?! you just messed up my beauty sleep!" she yells. When she speaks she uses Music over mind causing the ghoul that got kicked in the head to become submissive.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suddenly out of no where it seems Sia kicks on of the ghouls in the face knocking it through the tree (did i for get to mention when not in water sirens have massive strength with thier legs?)
"Let the girl go you freaks?! you just messed up my beauty sleep!" she yells. When she speaks she uses Music over mind causing the ghoul that got kicked in the head to become submissive.
(Ghouls are higher ranked than Sirens u know :sdo:)
*The Ghouls soon snap out of their trans and release their kagune and lunge at Sia.*

(Also, aren't u strong enough already? Y not attribute the strength to your own training?)

Last edited:

Ari Hakate

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ghouls are higher ranked than Sirens u know :sdo:)
*The Ghouls soon snap out of their trans and release their kagune and lunge at Sia.*

(Also, aren't u strong enough already? Y not attribute the strength to your own training?)
(srry i have like six sites of forums up and they're geting mixed up.)
"shit... im litteraly a fisnh out of water here..." Sia jumps over the ghouls grabs the girl and makes a run for it towards the school fountain. Her speed on ground kinda sucks but its just enough to dodge and keep running from the ghouls.
"shit shit shit.... I can deal with one but not two......" she speaks to her watch.
"Attention all Student task force... this is not a drill! ghouls have been spotted saving girl now reqired back up code fish out of water i repeat fish out of water (means a siren is being attacked and is unable to attack or attacks are uneffective)"
she yells
" lets just hope i can play mouse and cat for a while till back up gets here...."

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(srry i have like six sites of forums up and they're geting mixed up.)
"shit... im litteraly a fisnh out of water here..." Sia jumps over the ghouls grabs the girl and makes a run for it towards the school fountain. Her speed on ground kinda sucks but its just enough to dodge and keep running from the ghouls.
"shit shit shit.... I can deal with one but not two......" she speaks to her watch.
"Attention all Student task force... this is not a drill! ghouls have been spotted saving girl now reqired back up code fish out of water i repeat fish out of water (means a siren is being attacked and is unable to attack or attacks are uneffective)"
she yells
" lets just hope i can play mouse and cat for a while till back up gets here...."
(A thick black cloud barricades the the ghouls from the school.)

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren wanders around, looking for her next class room. having lost her map she tries her best to remember the layout and use her tracking and sense of smell to find her destination*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren continues to wander around, utterly lost, until she catches the smell of the kitkat and death and decides to follow it* that's what the guy said right? he was the science teacher...and the cat is also a newbie...*she starts to wander in their direction*

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren continues to wander around, utterly lost, until she catches the smell of the kitkat and death and decides to follow it* that's what the guy said right? he was the science teacher...and the cat is also a newbie...*she starts to wander in their direction*
( Shiro walks towards the science class and at the sight of Lauren a look of digust flashes across his face)

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Shiro walks towards the science class and at the sight of Lauren a look of digust flashes across his face)
*Laren smiles lightly as the disgusting smell of death gets stronger, as does the smell of the cat and continues smiling when she spots him* hey Catface *she grins, happy that she found the right direction*

(Cat face is what a mate of mine calls ALL my cats xD makes me giggle every time)