0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to Wonderful World

You must be registered for see images

Humans
Wonderful world

Congratulations u have been chosen to go abroad to the land of Wales to the world renowned prestigious school boarding of Einsbard Academy. Here the students are given room and board taught the latest in scientific and magical studies as well as many other fields. In this school anyone is able to follow their dreams no matter what they be we the the school gives u our full support. As such we welcome all you dreamers to Einsbard.
Yokai
Wonderful World

Welcome to Einsbard the land where monsters learn to cohabitate with humans. Revealing your identity is strictly forbidden and so is the attacking of human students. With Yokai population on the decline here at Einsbard we provide an environment where Yokai can not only blend in with society, but also learn to excel in the human world. Yokai identity is kept in the utmost secrecy, but all breaking of school rules will strictly be dealt with by the Student Task Force. All those seeking a better life, we the yokai at Einsbard welcome you.

Ghouls
Wonderful World

In a world where Yokai have been on the decline only one race seems to be flourishing. Ghouls are the most feared among the ppl of Wales. Ghouls are known for their incredible desire to feed on other creatures (humans and yokai only) in fact Ghouls can only eat other creatures, normal human food is inedible. Researchers say that Ghouls can not go a full month without feeding or they will go insane from hunger. In the past Ghouls ruled Whale and now we wish to restore that time. We the Ghouls of Wales welcome you.
Ghouls are the only Yokai that is seen as not welcome in Einsbard, but a few may be able to slip past and enroll.

Enrollment Sheet:
Name:
Denomination of Yokai: (if applicable)
Abilities/ spells: (For Humans and Yokai with high magic affinity only. Limited to three. Two if u are a witch with a summon)
Appearance:
Introduction: (optional)
Ghoul Identification Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Kagune:
Natural magical affinity rating: Mid
Yokai Class:S
Abilities: (Ghouls pretty much have preset abilities based on your Kagune. Your Kagune is your appendage that erupts from your body that is used primarily for hunting. Can be one of four classes:
1# Ukaku:
Skin has the normal toughness of Ghouls meaning they emerged unaffected by any non enhanced strength attacks, decent regeneration and when it the Kagune is used it gives the Ghoul a drastic increase in speed and enables him or her to shoot Kagune spikes. Ukaku take on the appearance of wings
2# Koukaku:
Has much tougher skin than Ukaku normally, but the lowest regen of the group. They produce the most solid Kagune which comes out of their shoulders covering their arms and can be used for defense or extended to attack. User gets a moderate boost in strength when using their kagune
3# Rinkaku:
Skin is the weakest of the group, but they make up for it with higher regeneration. Their Kagune come from their sides as tentacles and are the sharpest of the group and they do get a moderate increase of physical ability (strength and speed) when using your Kagune
4# Bikaku:
The all rounder this ghoul has the normal amount of toughness for a ghoul its regeneration is also moderate. This Kagune takes the form of a tail.
All Ghouls have above human strength and speed hearing and smell even without using their Kagune and above human toughness. Kagune are harder than steel and can be used to counter most magical attacks, or psychic attacks
Yokai
Vampire
Natural magical affinity rating: Mid
Yokai class: S
Vampires are able to use their youkai energy to increase strength and speed, can turn into bats, and are able to charm normal humans or yokai class C or below.
Spirits
Natural magical affinity rating:Mid
Yokai class:C
Spirits are given artificial bodies here at Einsbard, however even within their body spirits can become intangible, invisible and have the power of telekinesis.Ghosts are mischievous creatures and have been known to even work with the Ghouls. Spirits receive their own artificial body in order to fit in with the rest of the students
Sirens (Male and female)
Natural magical affinity rating:Mid
Yokai class:A
Male Sirens are yokai that have the wings of angels known to have a vicious cruelty towards humans, females however have the appearance of mermaids and the voice of angel, they use this voice of theirs in order to control the minds of their helpless victims. Can only control normal ppl and Yokai class C and below.
Female
Male
Werewolves
Natural magical affinity: Low
Yokai class: S
Werewolf can turn into wolves and have incredible strength, speed, smell, instincts, and hearing.
Nekomata
Natural magical affinity:High
Yokai class:B
A cat that has lived well beyond its years has grown two tails, the ability to speak, and the ability to turn into a human. Nekomata have high magical affinity, and are considered very clever.
Fairy
Yokai class:B
Beings of the forest fairies are highly in tune with nature and therefore have high magical affinity. The can fly and often use their magic to play tricks on others
Witch
Yokai class: A
Beings that mainly deal in summoning familiars. Witches can only have two abilities since they have a familiar to aid them in battle.
Humans
Humans can either be Espers and work on their abilities through the various science courses or Mages and study different branches of magic those who are humans have high magic affinity

All entries will start off in their freshman year. All Students must live on campus dorms. Also since it starts off in freshman year only those with high magical affinity can use magic in their first year. Those species can learn a new spell every 30 (on topic) posts, but it must be approved by me or an appointed moderator. Other Yokai can learn a new ability every 50 (on topic posts) these must also be approved by a moderator​

(When u have enough posts to get a new spell of new yokai abilities.
Post the ability here to be approved:
)

150 posts=2nd year
300 post=3rd year

All enrollment sheets must be approved and killing other players is not allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazzy Stardust

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Moderator Identification Sheet:
Name: Necromancer
Appearance:
Yokai Identification Ghoul
Kagune: Rinkaku
Introduction:

This fine gentleman goes by the name of Necromancer, but he is one of the most famous teachers of the academy mostly for the fact that no one has seen his entire face. He seems to change masks quite often. Necromancer is also well known in whales for the type of magic that he performs: Necromancy a field that before the establishment of Einsbard was forbidden in the world, but thanks to Necromancer many now look at this field in a new light

Spells:
Raze:Spreads a death like cloud that chokes those who inhale it.
Miasma: emits a terrible poison that corrodes all it touches
Raise: Animates the dead.
Enforce: Allows you to strengthen the power of yourself or those under your control.
Regen: Can speed his own recovery or that of his minions

Student Enrollment Sheet:
Name: Shiro
Yokai or human: Yokai
Denomination of Yokai: Nekomata
Abilities/ spells:
Blaze: Summons magical flames (Flames won't get put out by water, but become less effective
Element forge: Make physical elements take on a material form (sword, shield, etc.)
Element illusion: create illusions utilizing elements
Appearance:
Introduction:

A new arrival at Einsberg academy. A nekomata looking to take up studies as a mage.

Last edited:

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Student Enrolment Sheet:
Name: Larentia Celina Leidolf (Laren)
Denomination of Yokai: Werewolf

Appearance:
Introduction:

A new arrival at Einsberg academy, Laren is protective, a big eater and playful. She loves sports and running around but tries her best to focus on her learning to. Originally raised in a human school she's fine with blending in but would often get into fights, protecting those who go bullied. In her last fight things didn't end well for the other party, or keeping her identity hidden, so the decision was made for her to move to Whales and start over surrounded by those in a similar situation. When fighting she likes using her hands, agility and instincts, while also trying not to use too much strength so as not to kill the prey opposition.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Student Enrolment Sheet:
Name: Larentia Celina Leidolf (Laren)
Denomination of Yokai: Werewolf

Appearance:
Introduction:

A new arrival at Einsberg academy, Laren is protective, a big eater and playful. She loves sports and running around but tries her best to focus on her learning to. Originally raised in a human school she's fine with blending in but would often get into fights, protecting those who go bullied. In her last fight things didn't end well for the other party, or keeping her identity hidden, so the decision was made for her to move to Whales and start over surrounded by those in a similar situation. When fighting she likes using her hands, agility and instincts, while also trying not to use too much strength so as not to kill the prey opposition.
Approved

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shiro has just gotten his schedule and is looking through the school to find his way around as he passes the canteen)

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren noisily continues to eat, the canteen basically abandoned as the term just started. Her head suddenly looks up at the door as he passes and she watches him wander past, almost hungrily*....cat? *she watches as he wanders past...then gets back to her meat*

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren noisily continues to eat, the canteen basically abandoned as the term just started. Her head suddenly looks up at the door as he passes and she watches him wander past, almost hungrily*....cat? *she watches as he wanders past...then gets back to her meat*
"Gluttonous dog"
(Shiro whispers under his breath as he gets tea to drink from the vending machine.)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren clenches her fists and teeth, trying to resist starting a fight again* Watching it, kitty. *spite in her last word*
"Just sit down and continue enjoying your food I was on my out anyway, but i must say that seeing how they allow your kind in here that my expectations of this place seems to have lowered."

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Just sit down and continue enjoying your food I was on my out anyway, but i must say that seeing how they allow your kind in here that my expectations of this place seems to have lowered."
*she growls lightly, a cuff on her wrist glowing slightly as she tries to calm down*
*then, she behind him, her smile sickly sweet* so. you new here, kit kat?

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*she growls lightly, a cuff on her wrist glowing slightly as she tries to calm down*
*then, she behind him, her smile sickly sweet* so. you new here, kit kat?
(Shiro is backed against a wall and sighs. Laren hears a voice coming from the other side of the room.)

"I would appreciate it if u didn't get so close to me. I can't really bare your kind's smell."

(The image in front of Lauren burns away)

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Shiro is backed against a wall and sighs. Laren hears a voice coming from the other side of the room.)

"I would appreciate it if u didn't get so close to me. I can't really bare your kind's smell."

(The image in front of Lauren burns away)
*Laren next throws a punch heading in his new direction* I was trying to be nice.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Laren next throws a punch heading in his new direction* I was trying to be nice.
(Shiro dodges and Lauren hits the wall.)

"I may not be as fast, but cats are agile yknow :rolleyes: well if u destroy this place and get expelled then i guess i won't have to tolerate u much afterall."

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Shiro dodges and Lauren hits the wall.)

"I may not be as fast, but cats are agile yknow :rolleyes: well if u destroy this place and get expelled then i guess i won't have to tolerate u much afterall."
(thought you'd do that...but forgotten what I was planning to say >_<)

*she hits the wall but manages to pull the blow enough so it only dents it slightly, as she does so a shock is sent from her cuff collar, harsh enough that it makes her drop to her knees, she speaks quietly from the shock* Arrogant cat. *then falls forward to lean on the wall*

(Collar seems more fitting for a dog xD)

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(thought you'd do that...but forgotten what I was planning to say >_<)

*she hits the wall but manages to pull the blow enough so it only dents it slightly, as she does so a shock is sent from her cuff collar, harsh enough that it makes her drop to her knees, she speaks quietly from the shock* Arrogant cat. *then falls forward to lean on the wall*

(Collar seems more fitting for a dog xD)
"So, close " :|