Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, this is something i've wanted to bring up for awhile. Its simply one question, that i hope will be resolved in order to be a part of the RP.

Why can't we submit mythical animals, or even custom creatures for summoning animals?

Think about it, whats wrong with doing something like that, when the manga/anime itself has summonings like the baku? I feel that everyone's being limited since we can't be creative with our summonings, there was a time where summonings were all the rage, but that time seems to have disappeared almost completely. There appears to be no one interested in submitting contracts nowadays, and i think its because its stagnant, most summonings people would find useful, or cool have been taken. This may not seem like a problem to older RPers, i mean you already have your contracts that you like, but newer gen RPers can't get the summonings they want, because its filled, or its not being signed, or your unable to make it, because its more fictional then say a turtle summoning.

Because of the reasons above, i propose we be allowed to create custom summonings, of mythical creatures, or even creatures from games, or other manga, under the pretext, that they are checked as any other summoning, if its OP/too many abilities etc. It gets declined, and told to be remade, removing parts from the summoning. We already have a great majority of mythical creatures that weren't made to be OP, but are just summoning animals, just like any other. So why not consider this?

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been asked before, but perhaps with all thats changing with the RP, this could be a part of it. Custom and mythical summonings aren't and won't be more OP then any other summoning, especially since custom sage modes, and mods in general are no longer allowed

the big boss

Elite
Kin
97💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has been asked before, but perhaps with all thats changing with the RP, this could be a part of it. Custom and mythical summonings aren't and won't be more OP then any other summoning, especially since custom sage modes, and mods in general are no longer allowed
but thats more stuff to approve and decline and to keep track of

I do not understand why either. I hear ya..

You must be registered for see images

What species does that belong to? Seriously? :| xD

Anyway, I agree.
baku

The elephant's head, trunk, and tusks are characteristic of baku.

D R E X

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude I thought of it yesterday , how op would it be if Naruto could summon A Dragon !

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude I thought of it yesterday , how op would it be if Naruto could summon A Dragon !
That is to out there... Also, I do not think "Special" Characters are allowed Custom Summoning. Ideas of a Custom Summoning would be combining different animals such as a Wolf and Tiger or something. Your everyday animals.

Example:

You must be registered for see images

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but thats more stuff to approve and decline and to keep track of

baku

The elephant's head, trunk, and tusks are characteristic of baku.
Among everything, not much, its already done with regular summoning contracts, its no different, just odd creatures, id on't see whats wrong with it

The dragon contract does exist, was submitted before the rule of no mythical animals, zanji holds it. To my knowledge no one is beng allowed to sign it. Good luck to whoever wants to go through everything to get naruto, and then sign the dragon contract.

@Uchihanagashi, don't spam.

@Kichiro Fujimoto Summonings are allowed on any bio, special or not. The custom summonings won't be any different then regular summonings except that they are strange looking, or have strange characteristics

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I see absolutely no reason for that. Not being able to be creative? That's simply not true. If you actually need such summonings to be 'creative', then you simply lack creativity and thus adding them would not make you any more creative than you are now. Summonings not being popular anymore? Most people submitted summonings for the heck of having summons, so that there isn't much interest nowadays for them is neither better nor worse. Frankly your arguments are things that sound nice to the ears, but in reality are hollow and are just meant to say that you want mythical summonings because you want them.

Last edited:

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Among everything, not much, its already done with regular summoning contracts, its no different, just odd creatures, id on't see whats wrong with it

The dragon contract does exist, was submitted before the rule of no mythical animals, zanji holds it. To my knowledge no one is beng allowed to sign it. Good luck to whoever wants to go through everything to get naruto, and then sign the dragon contract.

@Uchihanagashi, don't spam.

@Kichiro Fujimoto Summonings are allowed on any bio, special or not. The custom summonings won't be any different then regular summonings except that they are strange looking, or have strange characteristics
Not on canon bios that haven't used summoning

I would love to be able to summon extinct animals.. but then dinosaurs could be a problem.. o_O
It would be so cool if we could summon dinosaurs. Kishi needs to put that in the manga xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.