Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, I got a little bored and decided to think up some suggestions for our rp. Now, just give me a chance. Don't start randomly flaming me and saying "no, this sucks."

So, let's begin

Characters: So, I have been thinking a lot about this one really. I know you all like to make canon characters and just have to copy paste. I know I do. But, why not try to be creative and just do custom characters? Doing this will show how much creativity you have and really expose the great role player you are.

Plot: So if we’re going to do custom characters, why not have a plot? Now, I know this can be a big turn off to some people for rp’s. Having to stick to a certain place in time and not being able to interact with their favorite characters or play as their favorite characters. But just hear me out. Bringing a plot into NB will bring more realism to the rp. Say it could be, 200 years after canon and a major catastrophe happened. Or it could be during the beginning of the ninja world when the villages were just formed or during the beginning of shippuden etc. see where I’m going with this?

Bio abilities: Now, I know some of you would like to be like your favorite characters like ‘the new minato’ or Kabuto etc. well, this could help you there. So if we’re going to use custom characters then why not give the ability to have your own abilities too? Of course these will come with restrictions as it would be a bit unfair and unrealistic for a genin to start with Kinjutsu or Space time as a speciality. Here are some of my ideas for restrictions

Space time ninjutsu: Must be of at least Special Jounin rank (Rp wise, will discuss in next paragraph) and have mastered Ninjutsu. Can either do self-training by reading a scroll and then preforming the jutsu (Requires a 2000 word rp training thread) Or getting trained by a sensei who is able to teach it.

Kinjutsu: Must be an S-Class shinobi and have permission from your villages kage. Once you have attained these you may either A. read the forbidden scroll and preform the jutsu (This requires a 2500 word training thread) Or gain training from a sensei who has permission to teach Kinjutsu

User ranks: I believe we should do away with the post count rankings and perhaps use them as user titles (Above their avatars) for their rp characters. Each character can start at Chuunin or below. Or if they have special permission they can go higher. They may also go higher if their bio is good enough and has enough history and a good rp sample (Will talk about in a sec too xD) And for those who wish to start as Genin there is going to be chuunin exams and jounin exams every few months. Of course we will need to limit the amount of people that start as Chuunin though as everyone will be going for it.

Limited/banned techniques: So, if we’re going custom we’re going to need to lay down some limited techniques, and techniques that will not be able to be used (Limited as in IWR or FTG and banned as in Creation of all things) So I would suggest making a thread where people can see what’s banned and what’s limited to they can claim the limited stuff. Like this:
Impure world resurrection: *Insert description here* (0/3 spots available)
Something like that. (Not really needed but thought I would throw it out)

Stats/Chakra and health system: Now, we could keep going traditional NB style and spam nukes until someone notices a tiny problem and starts an argument, or we could do a real system where you can actually decide the winner without arguments. So there will be a few catagories. Health, chakra, speed, and strength. Each rank will get a different amount to spend on these stat catagories. Like this: Academy student: 30 points Genin: 60 points Chuunin: 120 points Special jounin: 240 points Sannin: 480 points Kage: 960 points Sage: 960 points. The stat chart will be in a new character template. Alright, fast forward, you’re now battling. It’s you, a Jounin against a Sannin. The sannin has a 96 in speed and you have 86. Now, the Sanin launches a Lariat at you, do you expect to dodge it? No. it’s not possible. BUT you have higher strength then him. Which means, you may be able to catch the lariat or take the damage but have it reduced. And, this will stop people from spamming S-ranks and having to rely on the basics because of the chakra limit.

Bijuu: Bijuu will be a bit hard to work out. I was thinking maybe have site wide events for them. Like a bijuu arena where members can fight the bijuu in groups and gain them if they can defeat them. The staff or sensei could rp the beasts for the members or select members could rp the beasts. Or they could be set free into the world. Letting members find them and seal them after battling. A thread would be made stating where they are like Isobu has been spotted near Kumogakure or Kurama has been spotted near Amegakure etc.

The tools of the six paths: These will be near impossible to obtain. They will be hidden in an unknown place and those who wish to aquire them would have to go on a scavenger hunt of sorts Where they would need hints and clues. If they do manage to figure out the location they PM a staff member where it is and if it’s right they will allow the user to pick up to TWO legendary weapons. The user may not tell the location or they will be stripped of their weapons and the location will be changed.

Seven swordsmen: I think we should keep the seven swordsmen the way they are. Spread out and chosen through tornuments.

Bio template: So I was thinking about this and thought I would change up the bio template to go along with my suggestions

Basic Information
Name:
Nickname:
Clan:

Looks:

Personality:

Village Info.
Village of Birth:
Village of Alliance:

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank:
Specialty:
Elements:
Your ninjutsu:

Stat information.
Health:
Chakra:
Speed:
Strength:

Background Info.
History:

Other

Picture:

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won:
Lost:

Elements: I’m a bit iffy on this. I think we should do only two to three elements max but I don’t want to ruin all the hardwork the Sensei’s, Rp mods, and Sempai’s did to get where they are =/ So you guys choose xD

One last thing! I believe the members should get their usernames colored based on the village they are in. Like Konoha gets a dark green, Iwa a brown, Kumo grey, Kiri a sky blue or something, and Suna a Tan color.

Another last thing! Character deaths, I believe that if a character ACTUALLY dies as in takes a tailed beast ball head on, I believe they should actually die. As in have to make a new character die. Of course you will keep all the abilities you had on the preivious one just a new character.

So…… yeah >.> That’s all from me xD Since I know this is going to be spammed or flamed I’m going to exit the building and check back on this in a few hours
Bye!

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Dream~

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

~Dream~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the idea of having a maximum amount of elements. 5 elements seems to hard and rough on the others. I think max would be 3 and add a kekki touta.

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the idea of having a maximum amount of elements. 5 elements seems to hard and rough on the others. I think max would be 3 and add a kekki touta.
Hmm...... That sounds good. Maximum is 3 elements if they have permission to have Kekkei tota or make a custom clan?

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with most if not all points you've made. The only one that seems to be incorporable is the plot. I for one and several others i know would enjoy a plot-line to the RP to an extent.

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like this alot. if i chose an ability it would be the same as gaaras but with glass! come on, its everywhere. its sharp and can be strong and also can be broken down to millions of pieces, i make you breathe it in and it slices you from the inside. =D

Jubi-Sama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree with most if not all points you've made. The only one that seems to be incorporable is the plot. I for one and several others i know would enjoy a plot-line to the RP to an extent.
Mmkay. I myself would also enjoy a plot based rp but it all depends on if more people want it xD
i like this alot. if i chose an ability it would be the same as gaaras but with glass! come on, its everywhere. its sharp and can be strong and also can be broken down to millions of pieces, i make you breathe it in and it slices you from the inside. =D
That...... wouldn't happen o.o You would still need to make a custom element based on glass. Which has already been made.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
The stats stuff is just going to increase the arguing with the technical issues and stuff, and the rest is not nice either, without cannon characters it won't be atleast a bit of fun as it is now.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think a plot would be EPIC.
what if we literally had, a great ninja war going on right now between the 5 nations!?
i think we should keep canon characters but i think those canon characters shouldnt be apart of the plot or w/e.
as for the tailed beasts, i think every village should have one, but i think there should be some sort of tournament in the villages to see who would best fit title of jinchuuriki.
i think the wielder of the tools of the six path is up for attack at any moment from somebody who wants to take it from them.
i think it would be the kage of the village who would also be responsible for training their newcomers/genin also. at least make sure they have some D rank Jutsu to use.