Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kisame has quite a few water jutsus, before they were not restricted to just him, but a rule was in place for most of these that only Kisame may use them. However, I feel like that is a little too much. There isn't many Kisame bios running around, at the same time coupled with that fact, we really don't get to see those jutsus used at all. They are collecting dust, and a lot of those jutsus are really good and cool to be used. I do understand that a lot of them are "shark" related, so why not make it so a person must sign the shark contract to use them? We might see more people use it, I prefer everyone using them, but they are really specific to the contract and animal itself so I understand why you might want to have some sort of limitation and usage restriction from users. I personally think it would be fair, they never get used, and they are really handy.
(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
Note: Requires a water source.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame Bios

(Suiton: Gobo Shukusame) – Water Release: Burdock Root Eating sharks
Type: Offensive, deffensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 80
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. He then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy. It is known that if the sharks are damaged, they can regenerate themselves, unless completely destroyed.
Note: To reform the sharks require a water source.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
Note: Requires a large water source
Note: User must be Kage rank or above
Note: Technique may be used once per battle

(Suiton: Ōuzu Matoi no Jutsu) - Water Release: Great Whirlpool Enfolding Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Kisame uses a nearby water supply to create a giant water vortex around his sword Samehada. Kisame then wields the vortex as a weapon. Next, he jumps 10 meters above his opponents and uses his sword to smash the vortex into his targets causing massive damage and catastrophe.
Note: Requires a nearby water source and can only be used by Kisame

(Suiton: Senkō Sakumetsu) - Water Release: Submerged Shark Scraping Destruction
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user spits a lake of water near the enemy from which water sharks come out and force the enemy up. Kisame then jumps up and slashes the opponent back into the lake, where they are devoured by the sharks. The remaining water can act as a water source for future techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame.

(Suiton: Gobōshokusame) - Water Release: Five Gluttonous Sharks
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user slashes a body of water, creating a pillar of water that launches the enemy into the air. They then releases five water sharks that attack the enemy until one devours them before imploding, launching the enemy into the air. The remaining water sharks surround the enemy and force them under water where they implode in on the enemy. It is known that if the sharks are damaged, they can regenerate themselves, unless completely destroyed.

(Suiton: Suikō Teppō no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shark Gun Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: An advanced version of Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough in which the user can summon up to three sharks at once rapidly to advance on the target, and can cause severe internal injuries.
Note: Requires a water source

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
Note: Requires water source to use.

( Suiton: Suisame Kenjutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shark Blade Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: Kisame points Samehada towards the opponent and then envelops it with water and manipulates it into a shark. Kisame then thrusts samehada forwards releasing a projectile shark towards the opponent.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame

(this mentions his weapon, but I think it can easily be accessed for anybody by allowing it to be used in conjuction with any weapon, such as a spear or sword)

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.

( Suiton: Nami Yaburu ) - Water Release: Wave Break
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: Kisame using his mastery of the water element creates a small amount of water underneath him and by controlling the water he moves forwards whilst wielding samehada and drilling it into the opponent.

( Suiton: Kūfuku no Same Droppu ) - Water Release: Hungry Shark Drop
Chakra cost: 15
Description: Kisame Jumps into the air and then points Samehada down towards the opponent and then envelopes it in water. He then manipulates its shape molding it into a shark and drills the opponent into the ground.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame

(once again just make it allowable and used by anyone, simply say you can use regular weapons for striking.)

That is quite a few set of jutsus that can easily be adjusted for people to use, at the least, shark singers to use. I hate to see jutsus that aren't necessarily overly unique or restrictive to not be used by more people, they are a great set, it would be a shame, and I think people would appreciate more stuff to play around with.

Anyway thanks, and I hope it is taken into consideration.

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um, no. Just no. Why? Um, no. Cuz, it's...no, just no. =D
I meant to unlike your comment by the way. Why? Because of the fact that you didn't even explain why you disagreed.

Anyways, I do agree with Noni here. The shark contract could allow for more versatility if these were instead modified for it. I know there is a lot more techs that fall into the same category that are user exclusive but not many of them get used but that's another discussion. I understand that there are is a stack full of other stuff that needs attention (rp wise) but I would at least implore you to consider it in the future.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That they will be allowed to everyone is obviously a no. But I'll edit them so they can be used as long as you have signed the shark contract and have it on your bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.