BigTDogg220

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't even totally understand Law's powers from before the time skip so who knows how tough he'll be after.

We have a solid idea of Zoro, but who knows how tough he's gotten since the time skip.

I can't give a realistic outcome, just speculation.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hum. If Zoro finds a way to evade/counter the first attack from Law's DF, I believe he would be wise enough to stay out of range. Then I believe it would be an easy fight, even though we don't know much about Law.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is the "other" option in the poll ?? When they both are fighting and someone else comes along and kills them both ?

We know too little about Law's fruit or how skilled he is with that sword. Only thing that we can say at this point is that Zoro would probably be a good match for the top tier swordsmen in the new world. Not yet the strongest but i'm sure every swordsman know who he is.

MantoraSama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I can even state my opinion, I must ask are you asking who would win in a swordsman battle or just overall battle? Because, all you did was post pictures of the contenders.

Nonetheless, it is probably too early to match Law up with anyone since his devil fruit never received an explanation about its mechanics nor concept.

Last edited:

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just from da little i kno about Law n all dat i kno about Zoro, i think it would def b Law... i dnt think Zoro would b smart enuff to evade dat first attack but if he does he still has to b close cuz i would like to think that Law, at the very least carries dat sword for a reason...