Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used to like YowYan but I swear he’s a troll now lmao.
That's allright. I don't care for the opinion of simpletons. Even the staff members were intellectually dissapointing.

If I can reach one sound mind or atleast have an honest discussion, I'm satisfied.

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's allright. I don't care for the opinion of simpletons. Even the staff members were intellectually dissapointing.

If I can reach one sound mind or atleast have an honest discussion, I'm satisfied.
You’re literally the definition of a simpleton by over-complicating and pre-judging the intentions of people you don’t know. You, by definition, are a simpleton actually lol. You’re showing a lack of common sense and common knowledge by doing literally what you are doing right now.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You’re literally the definition of a simpleton by over-complicating and pre-judging the intentions of people you don’t know. You, by definition, are a simpleton actually lol. You’re showing a lack of common sense and common knowledge by doing literally what you are doing right now.
I'm not about to play chess with a pigeon but if you have any straight argument whatsoever on veganism, feel free to give it a shot. You might come to rethink your attitude.

• Haha

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not about to play chess with a pigeon but if you have any straight argument whatsoever on veganism, feel free to give it a shot. You might come to rethink your attitude.
I’m not, never, nor ever wanted to argue against veganism. You’re just a weird extremist lol Also, I could probably beat you fairly quickly in chess fifty times over. So I would say I am a rather smart pigeon. They also have very good survival instincts when it comes to judging what they can and can’t do on a daily basis. You are a single-celled organism. Get it? Because you don’t have a brain. Ha.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not, never, nor ever wanted to argue against veganism. You’re just a weird extremist lol Also, I could probably beat you fairly quickly in chess fifty times over. So I would say I am a rather smart pigeon. They also have very good survival instincts when it comes to judging what they can and can’t do on a daily basis. You are a single-celled organism. Get it? Because you don’t have a brain. Ha.
Right. I'm extreme for being against animal cruelty. Silly me.

And you could probably easily beat me at chess as though I played the game only 3 times a few years back. Did the metaphor fly right by you? Because your petty response proofs my point exactly.

Ofcourse you don't want to argue veganism knowing full well you wouldn't hold a candle

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right. I'm extreme for being against animal cruelty. Silly me.

And you could probably easily beat me at chess as though I played the game only 3 times a few years back. Did the metaphor fly right by you? Because your petty response proofs my point exactly.

Ofcourse you don't want to argue veganism knowing full well you wouldn't hold a candle
Come on now, that’s not why you’re an extremist. We both know why lol. You’re literally going out of your way to insult others. And on several different occasions. This isn’t the first. You’ve changed from a fun and kind person to an obnoxious, religious freak-like entity and it’s a drag, honestly. I don’t care much because I do not talk to you anymore, but every time I see you post, it’s judging others based on what they eat. That’s weird. You’re weird.

The metaphor was trash. Like your attitude. Also, did you know that pigeons are amongst the smartest birds? If not the smartest? Did that fact fly right by you? Or are you too busy insulting and judging me for you to catch that?

Hold a candle? There’s nothing to debate about veganism. It’s a preference. I don’t care about anyone’s preference as it is their right to have a preference but you obviously don’t care what our rights are. Again, never wanted to debate or go against veganism. I don’t dislike veganism. I dislike you lol. There’s no reason for me to trash another person’s beliefs. Like you do.

Reactions: YowYan

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How are they not the same thing? People raise and kill livestock for money and people eat them for taste / pleasure.

It's all intertwined, it's all senseless abuse. You only need to realize the connection.
Alot of people have no choice to eat meat and are they still the same if the animal is killed humanely it's a reality we eat animals we dont have to brutalize them in the process.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on now, that’s not why you’re an extremist. We both know why lol. You’re literally going out of your way to insult others. And on several different occasions. This isn’t the first. You’ve changed from a fun and kind person to an obnoxious, religious freak-like entity and it’s a drag, honestly. I don’t care much because I do not talk to you anymore, but every time I see you post, it’s judging others based on what they eat. That’s weird. You’re weird.

The metaphor was trash. Like your attitude. Also, did you know that pigeons are amongst the smartest birds? If not the smartest? Did that fact fly right by you? Or are you too busy insulting and judging me for you to catch that?

Hold a candle? There’s nothing to debate about veganism. It’s a preference. I don’t care about anyone’s preference as it is their right to have a preference but you obviously don’t care what our rights are. Again, never wanted to debate or go against veganism. I don’t dislike veganism. I dislike you lol. There’s no reason for me to trash another person’s beliefs. Like you do.
ur coment have flawz..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alot of people have no choice to eat meat and are they still the same if the animal is killed humanely it's a reality we eat animals we dont have to brutalize them in the process.
You mean to say people such as eskimos, tribal folks and poor fishermen? Depending on the region, alternatives might be possible but if not, survival is the word and that is where every single vegan draws the line. None of us judge peopls that actually need to survive. The point is that most people in the world are not in survival mode and their excuses are empty at best.

There is no such thing as 'humane slaughter'. Euthanasia perhaps if an animal is in pain and cannot be helped anymore but killing it for your own gain? The two words 'humane' and 'slaughter' do not go together. It makes no sense.

As an end note: What do you think of the fact that humans are the only species on earth that breastfeed as adults, continuously forcing pregnancies to extract mamalian bovine milk?

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
545💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, I get your point regarding the 'farmer's way of life'. But there are other ways to source your sustenance regardless of where you live in the world. I follow pages where poor people from asian countries live as vegans and actually save more money that way and get more connected to where their food comes from and start growing their on.

I've been to London many times, last time being 2017 but I don't remember the prices of vegan products. Over here, its €1.70 for a a liter of oatmilk, almondmilk, rice milk, hazelnutmilk, soymilk or cashewmilk. There are some expensive brands but they're slowly becoming more affordable due to the high-demand. Keep in mind that dairy is subsidized by the governments. The U.K. spent nearly a million pounds of taxpayers money on advertisementd promoting the consumption of dairy. Big dairy get covid19 bailout support from the govt. That is taxpayers' money.

That's honest of you to say that you eat animal products because of the taste. Most ppl would talk some rubbish about protein or iron.

Anyways, the U.K. houses some of the most notorious globally known vegan activists. Perhaps you could try Earthling Ed. I think he also made a video on this study done in the u.k. showing that vegan groceries are actually cheaper than animal products.
I understand your point, but you're assuming that can be replicated anywhere but it simply cannot. I'm not saying that to support my argument. The farmers way of life as you said involves more than just animals, and there's also a lot of actual farming involved but climate, and general conditions of that country also have a massive impact on how the people live / what they can farm / how much of it the can farm / do they have enough land to be able to farm and feed their whole family etc. I've seen your point on eskimos and such though (drawing the line at survival), so yea i guess that's also what Im trying to say here.

Re: prices - just did like a quick search online and tbh the difference in price doesn't look too bad now, but I swear it seemed excessive the first time round lol.

I mean I do take that stuff into consideration too, but I was mainly thinking of times where I'd just be drunk and going home from somewhere, could never stop myself from just getting a chicken wrap, or some form of a kebab to eat on the way..

I'll check that out.

Reactions: YowYan

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You mean to say people such as eskimos, tribal folks and poor fishermen? Depending on the region, alternatives might be possible but if not, survival is the word and that is where every single vegan draws the line. None of us judge peopls that actually need to survive. The point is that most people in the world are not in survival mode and their excuses are empty at best.

There is no such thing as 'humane slaughter'. Euthanasia perhaps if an animal is in pain and cannot be helped anymore but killing it for your own gain? The two words 'humane' and 'slaughter' do not go together. It makes no sense.

As an end note: What do you think of the fact that humans are the only species on earth that breastfeed as adults, continuously forcing pregnancies to extract mamalian bovine milk?
I'm only considering getting mill inhumane only if they have the animal trapped in the factory all day to produce milk.

I'm assuming your vegan or vegetarian I'm interested to know the stats if it's really better for you long term to be on those restrictive diets I'm sure people need some meat in there diet I do think the amount of meat we intake a day is unnecessary and likely bad for us but think theres a middle ground since we are designed to eat meat too.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm only considering getting mill inhumane only if they have the animal trapped in the factory all day to produce milk.

I'm assuming your vegan or vegetarian I'm interested to know the stats if it's really better for you long term to be on those restrictive diets I'm sure people need some meat in there diet I do think the amount of meat we intake a day is unnecessary and likely bad for us but think theres a middle ground since we are designed to eat meat too.
You do know that for a cow to produce milk it has be forcefully impregnated, right? The calf has to be separated which results in the cow bellowing for weeks in search of its calf. If its a male calf it is usually shot dead within 24 hours after birth. You find that to be humane?

Vegetarians are useless, vegan is the way to go, mate. As for it being restrictive, in contrary; going vegan opens up a world of various ingredients as you have to become creative within a profoundly sick society.

People go lifetimes as vegans and all the nutrients you get from animal protein is literally recycled protein. Omega3 is not produced by fish but comes from the algea that fish consume. Plants. Iron and calcium are not produced by livestock but comes from the grains, soy and grass that they eat. Plants.

Google dr. Ellsham Worth. A heart surgeon who retired at the age of 98 and died a cognitive sound 104 year old. Lived for over 50+ years as a vegan.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand your point, but you're assuming that can be replicated anywhere but it simply cannot. I'm not saying that to support my argument. The farmers way of life as you said involves more than just animals, and there's also a lot of actual farming involved but climate, and general conditions of that country also have a massive impact on how the people live / what they can farm / how much of it the can farm / do they have enough land to be able to farm and feed their whole family etc. I've seen your point on eskimos and such though (drawing the line at survival), so yea i guess that's also what Im trying to say here.

Re: prices - just did like a quick search online and tbh the difference in price doesn't look too bad now, but I swear it seemed excessive the first time round lol.

I mean I do take that stuff into consideration too, but I was mainly thinking of times where I'd just be drunk and going home from somewhere, could never stop myself from just getting a chicken wrap, or some form of a kebab to eat on the way..

I'll check that out.
cant belive u swalowed a beit so eizily...

• Haha