Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand your point, but you're assuming that can be replicated anywhere but it simply cannot. I'm not saying that to support my argument. The farmers way of life as you said involves more than just animals, and there's also a lot of actual farming involved but climate, and general conditions of that country also have a massive impact on how the people live / what they can farm / how much of it the can farm / do they have enough land to be able to farm and feed their whole family etc. I've seen your point on eskimos and such though (drawing the line at survival), so yea i guess that's also what Im trying to say here.

Re: prices - just did like a quick search online and tbh the difference in price doesn't look too bad now, but I swear it seemed excessive the first time round lol.

I mean I do take that stuff into consideration too, but I was mainly thinking of times where I'd just be drunk and going home from somewhere, could never stop myself from just getting a chicken wrap, or some form of a kebab to eat on the way..

I'll check that out.
Another good point. Reminds me of the plains of Mongolia where its fairly hard to grow certain crops.

Sure, in those regions where its hard to survive without commodifying animals, a vegan transition should be put on a backburner. On another note; if a country of roughly 300 million people would all turn vegan overnight, it'd open up the possibility of feeding another 800+ million people with the same amount of land. Which in turn would open up massive amounts of farmland to be recovered back into forests seeing as the animal agriculture industry is the nr.1 cause of deforestation worldwide.

In short: world hunger could end twice over with the correct approach and distribution. That's, ofcourse, assuming the authorities have good intentions which is never the case.

Yeah, I heard the prices of vegan products in the U.K. are dropping slightly due to the enormous growth of plant-based british citizens.

I understand, when you're drunk it's hard ro resist. Been there

Reactions: Erzo