Zaxelzero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys i just got into the entire rom and emulator downloading games onto my phone and was wondering are there any pokemon rom hacks or any classic game hacks that are made to scare you?

I remember reading the creepypasta about pokemon "black" the red version that was hacked with a ghost sprite that ended up killing your charecter. Does anyone know of any creepy hacks out there? i'm in the mood for a good scare

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, I know pretty much every internet myth in existence. From Slenderman to Ben, anyways here are the current list of Pokemon hacks. Remember some of them aren't exact roms, hence you wouldn't need a emulator:

Lavender town music: - I wouldn't consider this a hack, because it isn't. It's the so called ''original'' Lavender Town music, read the creepypasta on it, much more scarier than the games combined.

Pokemon Black: , - Now this was the game you were talking about. The file should be somewhere in those links. It's more or less a ghost game where everyone dies.

Pokemon Lost Silver: , - This one is pretty much explained by the video. And the video link contains a save file. You get a bunch of unowns, that spell subliminal messages. Then other random stuff happen blah blah ~ Then you die.

Can't remember that many else, as i'm too tired right now ^^

Reactions: Zaxelzero