0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* Ok first will stat with some armor I use*
Suiton • Mizu Yoroi no Jutsu [Water Release • Water Armor Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Condense, and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user cause water to appear and cover their entire body with a layer from water. This jutsu does not protect from taijutsu, however its capable of negating one fire jutsu that is of lower level, and if its of a higher level it will reduce the damage by /2 // Chakra Drain 45%

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Ok first will stat with some armor I use*
Suiton ? Mizu Yoroi no Jutsu [Water Release ? Water Armor Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, Condense, and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill where the user cause water to appear and cover their entire body with a layer from water. This jutsu does not protect from taijutsu, however its capable of negating one fire jutsu that is of lower level, and if its of a higher level it will reduce the damage by /2 // Chakra Drain 45%
sorry for the late reply.

Okay, I attack you with...
(Fuuton: Hitoshirezu Katana Kaze)- Wind Style: Unseen Blade Wind
Type: Attack
Range:Medium
Chakra Cost:35
Damage:60
Description: The user manipulates the wind around the opponent and forms it into a blade, and then they cut the opponent with the blade of wind. This wind blade cannot be seen, or heard.

and then I use...

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sorry for the late reply.

Okay, I attack you with...
(Fuuton: Hitoshirezu Katana Kaze)- Wind Style: Unseen Blade Wind
Range:Medium
Chakra Cost:35
Damage:60
Description: The user manipulates the wind around the opponent and forms it into a blade, and then they cut the opponent with the blade of wind. This wind blade cannot be seen, or heard.

and then I use...

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.
*My armor protect me from the first attack*

*Now I use
Earth Release ? Mud Capture Net [Doton ? Deido Nottori Bou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Ox
- Effect: A skill in which can be shot from the mouth, sending for a net created from earth. This net spreads out a great deal and when latching onto the opponent sticks to not only them but any other object it touches. Tangling them up. However, this net only lets for one set of turns until it starts to get where its able to be broken out of // Chakra Drain 30%

To trap you and then I use*

*Then I hit you with Chou Oodama Reasenga*
Your done

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*My armor protect me from the first attack*

*Now I use
Earth Release ? Mud Capture Net [Doton ? Deido Nottori Bou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra and Materialize
- Handseals: Ram, Ox
- Effect: A skill in which can be shot from the mouth, sending for a net created from earth. This net spreads out a great deal and when latching onto the opponent sticks to not only them but any other object it touches. Tangling them up. However, this net only lets for one set of turns until it starts to get where its able to be broken out of // Chakra Drain 30%

To trap you and then I use*

*Then I hit you with Chou Oodama Reasenga*
Your done
Your armor only protects/negates against fire jutsu, so you take the hit. >_>

I use...
(Suiton: Ippai Bodi Mizu no Jutsu)- Water style: Full Body Water

type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15 (-3 each round active)
Damage points: 25
Description: The user uses their chakra to become water itself. The user is able to avoid physical attacks and shoot small to mediums-sized water projectiles.

to become water itself and the net goes right through me...

Btw, you cannot use Chou Odama rasengan because you are only a Jounin and Chou Odama Rasengan is an S-rank technique that requires Sage mode which must be taught by Kakashi../Shippuden Naruto

Finally, I use...
water style: grand water excavation
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:40
? Damage Points:80
? Descripton: user creates a water vortex around his sword, creatin a drill that he/she then stabs into the opponet and does thinderous slpash after its done. (must use a weapon.This jutsu does not need a water source).
as you fail at your attempt to use chou Odama Rasengan

I believe you are done. U_U

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*You WISH*
Then I use Suiton • Mizu Teikatsu no Jusu [Water Release • Water Cyclone Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, and Triple Spin
- Handseals: Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill whre the user gathering water around their body, has it circle around them to create a huge cyclone. This cyclone is twice the users height along with twice their width. During this time, the users speed is decreased by 20%, but they are able to move with this cyclone srrounding them. Able to tear through many things in their path with this destructive jutsu // Chakra Drain 90% to initiate // Chakra Drain 25% per post // Dmg 135

I use my cyclone to stop your vortex
*Then I use*
Earth Release • Mud Bubble [Doton • Deido Suihou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Materialization, Orb, and Focus
- Handseals: Ram, Ox, Rat
- Effect: A technique where the user brings up a sphere shaped prison around their opponent, encasing them within a prison of mud. The mud being so thick the opponent cannot even see through it. If left in there long enough, one could end up suffocating with the lack of oxygen. This prison must be contained with hand contact on the bubble, and once the hand is removed from the bubble the jutsu can be instantly broken free from within // Chakra Drain 75% to initiate // 10% per post
*Then I jump up and use fireball jutsu
Your DEAD

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*You WISH*
Then I use Suiton • Mizu Teikatsu no Jusu [Water Release • Water Cyclone Skill]
- A technique utilizing Water Chakra, and Triple Spin
- Handseals: Boar, Serpent
- Effect: A skill whre the user gathering water around their body, has it circle around them to create a huge cyclone. This cyclone is twice the users height along with twice their width. During this time, the users speed is decreased by 20%, but they are able to move with this cyclone srrounding them. Able to tear through many things in their path with this destructive jutsu // Chakra Drain 90% to initiate // Chakra Drain 25% per post // Dmg 135

I use my cyclone to stop your vortex
*Then I use*
Earth Release • Mud Bubble [Doton • Deido Suihou no Jutsu]
- A technique utilizing Earth Chakra, Materialization, Orb, and Focus
- Handseals: Ram, Ox, Rat
- Effect: A technique where the user brings up a sphere shaped prison around their opponent, encasing them within a prison of mud. The mud being so thick the opponent cannot even see through it. If left in there long enough, one could end up suffocating with the lack of oxygen. This prison must be contained with hand contact on the bubble, and once the hand is removed from the bubble the jutsu can be instantly broken free from within // Chakra Drain 75% to initiate // 10% per post
*Then I jump up and use fireball jutsu
Your DEAD
Nope :p. Well, with the current format (since the site canged so much recently) your B-ranks normally only do 40 damage. (ask SweetSasuke if you don't believe me) And your cyclone is B-rank. It can't stop an S-rank technique

I use rasengan to break out of the bubble (I don't need to post the description)

then before you use fireball, I trap you with

(Suiton: Rikkidou Kusari no Jutsu)- Water Style: Liquid Chains
type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost:25
Damage:N/A
Description: The user binds their opponent using highly concentrated water that comes up, directly under the opponent, from underground which take the form of chains. The water will chase the opponent for a short distance until the opponent gets far away from it. This attack is extremely difficult to evade and can only be escaped with a replacement jutsu, A rank earth jutsu, or an A rank wind jutsu.

and then I kill you with...

(Katon: Yuuen Senka Koji no Jutsu)- Fire Style: Grand War Display Technique
Range: Long/Wide
Chakra Cost:45
Damage:80 (+5 burn for grassland and plain battlefields)
Description: The user summons a storm of fire that falls onto the opponent like a display many gunshots. This attack has a very wide range and can cause burn damage of 5 points extra if the battlefield is a grassland or plain.

andit does 5 extra burn damage.

Last edited: