Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So as we saw in the latest chapter, Robin found herself in quite a problem. I don't see any way for her to escape since those ninjas outnumber here and also caught her sneaking around. Will she be held captive? What do you think will happen to her?

And the most important question here is: WILL SHE FINALLY GET A PROPER FIGHT THIS ARC?

I don't think we ever saw her going all out. I can only think of Skypiea against that fat dude but even then it wasn't fair since she was trying to protect the ruins. When they finally got far enough she basically stomped him.

Robin's DF has the potential to be one of the most op fruits there is imo, shame we barely see any use of it.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I remember she was badass when she was introduced first time , it has been complete opposite since timeskip . I do hope she gets a fight i have feeling she will fight a snake women , the one brainwashing kids about orochi's glory .

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Robin will never get a proper fight and I wouldn't be surprised if more of the strawhats beyond nami end up in the building
Yeah most likely. Although i wasn't too sure where Brook is tbh, is he in the sewerage of the shoguns house or what?

She got away though..
You really think its that easy escaping when in enemy territory? Plus there's a ninja on the roof observing her.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm with Minamoto on this one for some reason Oda doesn't seem to use Robin as well as she could/should be. This is a person who was able to survive sinec a child through power and cunning. I remember at PH when brownbeard sunk their boat, she could have easily reached across the lake and stopped those guys from attacking but that didn't happen.