Rinnegan vs Sharingan

Which kind of eyes do you think will win?

• Total voters

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
depends on the user, if let´s say it´s madara (only sharingan) vs. nagato than madara wins, if it´s someone other than madara,sasuke or itachi, than nagato beats sharingan. cause sharingan and rinnegan are both still ninja tools, it depends on user.

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah what kind of sharingan dojuisu is the user able to use? MS, or EMS I'd go with the sharingan. But if its just a 2 tomoe sharingan I'll take the Rinningan in the battle. Reasons being MS dojuitsu seems to be a blend of juitsu(Kamui seems to reverse summon to another dimension so you have the spliced summoning/time space juitsu.) But Rinningan the user seems to be able to use all normal juitsu with less strain on their chakra, and its users can watch themselfs somehow with diffrent sets of Rinningan. (6 paths of Pain).

Last edited:

shadedcrow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going with Rinningan because Pains/Negatos juitsu Coppied the Sharingan and the Rinningan.

Rinningan dojuitsu>Sharingan/MS dojuitsu!

Last edited:

mmj92

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
depends on the user, if let´s say it´s madara (only sharingan) vs. nagato than madara wins, if it´s someone other than madara,sasuke or itachi, than nagato beats sharingan. cause sharingan and rinnegan are both still ninja tools, it depends on user.
i'm with u man

narutogrg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in my view ofcourse rinnegan would win against sharingan...the sage of six payhs had rinnegan n with d help of it he created d world n evrything n its godfather of sharingan....