Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was asking isnt suanoo an MS tech since the 9 bijuu didnt boost any rinnegan techniques . And you analogy makes no sense in this sitch.
You are the one who is clueless here. Rinnegan was the reason Sasuke able to draw 9 bijuu chakra into his susanoo in the first place. Now go back and read the manga again so dont get urself embarrased

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20334047" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20334047">Anubis said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Inserting the nine Bijuu argument is moot because Kurama has shown to be stronger against them.<br /> <br /> Anyway, I have to agree. Sasuke didn't have complete mastery over Rinnegan in their fight, so we don't know that would have gone if he did. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Wasn't Kurama only superior to the first like 7? Sasuke got those &amp; hachibi. Idek if he had half Kurama at that stage anymore too.<br /> <br /> OT: MS is part of the rinnegan eye power natural progression, peeps</div>

Last edited:

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are the one who is clueless here. Rinnegan was the reason Sasuke able to draw 9 bijuu chakra into his susanoo in the first place. Now go back and read the manga again so dont get urself embarrased
Your missing the point please dont get butthurt. The bijuu augmented susanoo not the rinnegan. Mkay?

Your logic > Sasuke had rinnegan when he used the bijuu to power up his susanoo so RSM > Rinnegan.

Last edited:

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your missing the point please dont get butthurt. The bijuu augmented susanoo not the rinnegan. Mkay?
Noob, the bijuu chakra was draw by rinnegan into susanoo. Without rinnegan feat, there wont be susanoo + 9 bijuu chakra.
By ur stupid logic, Naruto only used his normal sage mode and normal rasenshuriken + normal bijuu orb cause there is no tsb in that attack.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noob, the bijuu chakra was draw by rinnegan into susanoo. Without rinnegan feat, there wont be susanoo + 9 bijuu chakra.
By ur stupid logic, Naruto only used his normal sage mode and normal rasenshuriken + normal bijuu orb cause there is no tsb in that attack.
Sad it seems you went and got salty. "the bijuu chakra was draw by rinnegan into susanoo." < key word. Tell me how the bijuu chakra augmented the rinnegan tho. If not the RSM > Rinnegan argument makes no sense
And you naruto anology makes no sense.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sad it seems you went and got salty. "the bijuu chakra was draw by rinnegan into susanoo." < key word. Tell me how the bijuu chakra augmented the rinnegan tho. If not the RSM > Rinnegan argument makes no sense
Are you stupid ?

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The rinnegan was the reason susanoo got buff by 9 bijuu chakra in the first place and you keep denying it.
No one denied this. The point is all the power went into susanoo. Not his rinnegan techs. So saying the RSM > Rinneagn + 9 bijuu makes no sense

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Girly boy let me make it clear for you.

Sasuke fought Naruto with a lot more stamina than Naruto because, and I'mma make it super clear for u
1. Naruto was already in the war for like 2-3 days
2. Sasuke for a couple of hours max 8.
3. Sasuke needed 9 bijuu to equal Naruto's double whatever super rasengans.
4. Naruto did not want to kill Sasuke. This is a major power reduction.
:)))) Rinnegan looks weaker from all perspectives :))))

Koinzell

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Morphed up Lighting + Ultimate Darkness Susanoo was thanks to the rinnegan, if not the rinnegan the susanoo wouldve remained in its perfect form, Indras arrow susanoo was thanks to the rinnegan, any form before that is an MS and EMS Susanoo.

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Girly boy let me make it clear for you.

Sasuke fought Naruto with a lot more stamina than Naruto because, and I'mma make it super clear for u
1. Naruto was already in the war for like 2-3 days
2. Sasuke for a couple of hours max 8.
3. Sasuke needed 9 bijuu to equal Naruto's double whatever super rasengans.
4. Naruto did not want to kill Sasuke. This is a major power reduction.
:)))) Rinnegan looks weaker from all perspectives :))))
Lol you just posted a lot of irrelevant things and then said Rinnegan was weaker.
Not the point im tryna argue btw
This isnt Sasuke vs Naruto

Op's argument doesnt prove RSM > Rinnegan

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one denied this. The point is all the power went into susanoo. Not his rinnegan techs. So saying the RSM > Rinneagn + 9 bijuu makes no sense
It is his rinnegan techs to make that susanoo fill up with bijuu chakra, it was rinnegan tech in the first place.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that I think about it, Rinnegan is just a tool. The fault lies with the user, I am sure someone like Madara would've made better use of it.

So we can't really tell until we get a competent user with Sasuke's rinnegan, end of discussion :Sparks:

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is his rinnegan techs to make that susanoo fill up with bijuu chakra, it was rinnegan tech in the first place.
Let me dumb it down a bit. Im trying to say all the chakra he gained didn't effect his rinnegan techniques like , Ameno, Preta, Deva, Rinne Gen,.. actually basically none of these were used. So to say RSM > Rinnegan beacuse his susanoo is lol.