Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it wasnt about Susanoo only to begin with...
The OP said nine full Bijuu... That power was used for Susano'o, therefore it was off topic right from the start.

OP: RSM abilities are fully available/utilisable from the word go, evidently the Rinnegan's aren't. At full potential, they are equal.

Aznkidd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It clearly was lol. What did the 9 bijuu go into.
The OP said nine full Bijuu... That power was used for Susano'o, therefore it was off topic right from the start.

OP: RSM abilities are fully available/utilisable from the word go, evidently the Rinnegan's aren't. At full potential, they are equal.
First you were asking what is susanoo which is completely off topic when you are trying to hide the fact that it was not about only Susanoo.
Just like you are going to restaurant and order a whole pizza but you only eat 1 piece and tell waiter what did i eat and only want to pay for 1 piece

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The OP said nine full Bijuu... That power was used for Susano'o, therefore, it was off topic right from the start.

OP: RSM abilities are fully available/utilize from the word go, evidently the Rinnegan's aren't. At full potential, they are equal.
Inserting the nine Bijuu argument is moot because Kurama has shown to be stronger against them.

Anyway, I have to agree. Sasuke didn't have complete mastery over Rinnegan in their fight, so we don't know that would have gone if he did.

Last edited:

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First you were asking what is susanoo which is completely off topic when you are trying to hide the fact that it was not about only Susanoo.
Just like you are going to restaurant and order a whole pizza but you only eat 1 piece and tell waiter what did i eat and only want to pay for 1 piece
I was asking isnt suanoo an MS tech since the 9 bijuu didnt boost any rinnegan techniques . And you analogy makes no sense in this sitch.