[Theory] Rikudo Sennins Ninjutsu and That Unfinished Jutsu Frog Scroll

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:hypertobi: said something on pages 15-16 the combine page where he talks about bijuu and there creation.

He says "The Rikudou sennin developed a certain Ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the Jyuubi...even now, that Ninjutsu is being quietly passed down...the seal that creates a juinchuuriki. Yes... The Rikudou Sennin...."

Now back to when Konoha was attacked by Kyuubi and Minato seal beast inside Naruto he used a Ninjutsu that seal the Yin Chakra or Yang I cant remember which one. Anyway this Ninjutsu could be what Madara was talking about since he said it as being quietly passed down. No one but Jiraya and Minato have been able to surpress or contain that seal.(will come back to this)

I was wondering if Minato my have master only one half of that Jutsu hence why he had it on the scroll which Jiraya said was left behind from Minato and was intended for him to finish.

There have been theories on Naruto being the reincarnation of Rikudou Sennin and the Senju being decendants of the younger brother who saught peace and this seal is something that can only be used by certain decendants.

I'm thinking with he new developments Naruto will need to figure out what that scroll is in order to gain control of that seal Ninjutsu and mastery of Kyuubi, I think it'll take more than just training with Hachibi to control it because Kyuubi is that strongest of the Bijuu and right now can't snyc because of sage mode.

I'm sure there are somethings I'm leaving out and holes but please feel free to fill them, I am actually deployed right now and cant type all i want with the war going on xd

naturo9

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you deployed to konoha? jk.

be careful and watch your back at all times.

could yamato or wood jutsu be related to this too? or maybe first hokage known this too?

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you deployed to konoha? jk.

be careful and watch your back at all times.

could yamato or wood jutsu be related to this too? or maybe first hokage known this too?
I wish I was deployed to Konoha:D I'd so be ANBU

Anyway I remember when Naruto talked with Minato he said "I sealed the foxs chakra inside you is because I believed you could use it because your my son and then said something " The Fox was control by a power ninja and without some sort of special power, there would be no way to fight him, hence the seal that can maybe control Kyuubi and defeat/seal the Jyuubi/

But what strikes me is the "I believed you could use it because your my son". Now back to the whole descendants of Rikudou Sennin, this may prove Naruto, Minato and maybe even Hashirama Senju's lineage back to the Rikudou Sennin as the younger brother who he picked to succeed him. Also Madara said that the Shrine under konoha has some secrets that only Sharingan can see and Rinnegan and read further. It kinda makes sense that he wants that Ninjutsu or seal whatever that Naruto needs to complete and whatever is in that shrine so that no one can use it against him.

If Minato knew of this then this somewhat proves them (he, naruto and Hashirama) direct lineage to the Rikudou Sennins younger son and the one/s who will bring the change to the Ninja world.

Discuss

Last edited:

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:hypertobi: said something on pages 15-16 the combine page where he talks about bijuu and there creation.

He says "The Rikudou sennin developed a certain Ninjutsu in order to protect the world from the Jyuubi...even now, that Ninjutsu is being quietly passed down...the seal that creates a juinchuuriki. Yes... The Rikudou Sennin...."

Now back to when Konoha was attacked by Kyuubi and Minato seal beast inside Naruto he used a Ninjutsu that seal the Yin Chakra or Yang I cant remember which one. Anyway this Ninjutsu could be what Madara was talking about since he said it as being quietly passed down. No one but Jiraya and Minato have been able to surpress or contain that seal.(will come back to this)

I was wondering if Minato my have master only one half of that Jutsu hence why he had it on the scroll which Jiraya said was left behind from Minato and was intended for him to finish.

There have been theories on Naruto being the reincarnation of Rikudou Sennin and the Senju being decendants of the younger brother who saught peace and this seal is something that can only be used by certain decendants.

I'm thinking with he new developments Naruto will need to figure out what that scroll is in order to gain control of that seal Ninjutsu and mastery of Kyuubi, I think it'll take more than just training with Hachibi to control it because Kyuubi is that strongest of the Bijuu and right now can't snyc because of sage mode.

I'm sure there are somethings I'm leaving out and holes but please feel free to fill them, I am actually deployed right now and cant type all i want with the war going on xd
nice idea. and were you referring to one my theories.

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes your thread on the Naruto being Rikudou Sennin's reincarnation does make sense was the basis after reading that and I caught on the what madara was saying while i was reading it and deciding to speak on it. Its my first theory:D
reps...I really liked your thought. That scroll is left by minato. I have a one diffrent thought about that seal and scroll.
I think that seal is nothing but a gateway to shinigami's stomach. and that scroll is key that gateway. I think one half of kyuubi is sealed in Naruto and it act as gateway to shinigamis stomach where other half is located.
Because it is said, Minato divided unlimited chakra in two equal halves. How can one do that. Something which is unlimited can not be divided in two. So I think that seal is a gateway. to suppress good amount of chakra i.e., which has evil infulence in stomach and one which has less evil infulence in narutos stomach.
Now comes scroll. Scroll as I said is gateway. It can be used in both ways, to completely free kyuubi by releasing seal i.e., opening gateway and can be used to re-seal kyuubi by adding more chakra in shinigamis stomach. thats all. I know it is farfetched but dats what I think.
comments.

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
reps...I really liked your thought. That scroll is left by minato. I have a one diffrent thought about that seal and scroll.
I think that seal is nothing but a gateway to shinigami's stomach. and that scroll is key that gateway. I think one half of kyuubi is sealed in Naruto and it act as gateway to shinigamis stomach where other half is located.
Because it is said, Minato divided unlimited chakra in two equal halves. How can one do that. Something which is unlimited can not be divided in two. So I think that seal is a gateway. to suppress good amount of chakra i.e., which has evil infulence in stomach and one which has less evil infulence in narutos stomach.
Now comes scroll. Scroll as I said is gateway. It can be used in both ways, to completely free kyuubi by releasing seal i.e., opening gateway and can be used to re-seal kyuubi by adding more chakra in shinigamis stomach. thats all. I know it is farfetched but dats what I think.
comments.
thanks man appreciate the support:D

Rikudou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree to you. i think Naruto has some more secrets about his past like about his ancestors. That only the elders in the village knows. and about the fight b/w naruto and sasuke...
If i am not wrong Itachi came to naruto before he fought with sasuke had a chat with naruto and at last of the talk itachi says he has given some powers to naruto that he can use when he will face sasuke.

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree to you. i think Naruto has some more secrets about his past like about his ancestors. That only the elders in the village knows. and about the fight b/w naruto and sasuke...
If i am not wrong Itachi came to naruto before he fought with sasuke had a chat with naruto and at last of the talk itachi says he has given some powers to naruto that he can use when he will face sasuke.
Yes he did also give something for Naruto which is way I believe his power is that of the Rikudou Sennins youngest, like SSJ4:naruto: post. Naruto has all these things that people seem to know about and are giving him to one day use and master, but the build up is slow.

The reason for this theory was because of what Madara said about the Seal that can create Jinchuuriki which is what Minato did to his son, I mean any ol ninja just can't seal a tailed beast inside someone. That's why it jumped out at me that Minato knew of that and when he fought Madara he did it but he didnt master it and intended for Naruto to do it because he will need that power to stop him and knowing that only he could do it, I mean he could sealed Kyuubi inside of anyone but he chose his son for a reason because he might be the reincarnation of the youngest son. I mean there were other strong ninja who could have used that chakra and yet he chose an infant because :naruto: was predestined to save the ninja world.

To me it just all makes sense and Itachi being a Uuchia who is a descendant of the elder brother side naruto is set up to almost become Rikudou Sennin because he has whatever Minato left which is something that Rikudou Sennin used and something Itachi gave him which also is part Rikudo Sennin, the pieces will come together for Naruto. Itachi felt compelled to give it to him for a reason and could have used it for himself but didnt.

Discuss

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes he did also give something for Naruto which is way I believe his power is that of the Rikudou Sennins youngest, like SSJ4:naruto: post. Naruto has all these things that people seem to know about and are giving him to one day use and master, but the build up is slow.

The reason for this theory was because of what Madara said about the Seal that can create Jinchuuriki which is what Minato did to his son, I mean any ol ninja just can't seal a tailed beast inside someone. That's why it jumped out at me that Minato knew of that and when he fought Madara he did it but he didnt master it and intended for Naruto to do it because he will need that power to stop him and knowing that only he could do it, I mean he could sealed Kyuubi inside of anyone but he chose his son for a reason because he might be the reincarnation of the youngest son. I mean there were other strong ninja who could have used that chakra and yet he chose an infant because :naruto: was predestined to save the ninja world.

To me it just all makes sense and Itachi being a Uuchia who is a descendant of the elder brother side naruto is set up to almost become Rikudou Sennin because he has whatever Minato left which is something that Rikudou Sennin used and something Itachi gave him which also is part Rikudo Sennin, the pieces will come together for Naruto. Itachi felt compelled to give it to him for a reason and could have used it for himself but didnt.

Discuss
interesting...

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I posted this in a thread on the anime side about Jiraya and Tsundae being the parents of Minato this was my opinion

While there is some resemblence I think the possibility is not outta the question, I mean who expected there'd be a 10-Tails beast, maybe a few were thinking that but not alot. Also this is a discussion thread so no need to slam ol buddy for bringing a possible theory. Crazier things have happened in Naruto and all you people saying Minato should have called him dad then and not sensei. One Jiraya could have not known since he was always traveling and Tsundae never told him so he may have not know. 2nd of all Jiraya seems draw toward certain people who seem to be related, why didnt he train so of the other ninja, he chose Minato, then chose Naruto. 3rd He was the youngest Hokage and the most gifted Ninja that the world has seen in a long time, meaning it'd make since if he was the son of 2 Sannin, for him to be that talent he'd need some really talent parents.

Good theory by the way.

Ironreaver7

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets reopen this since we now are somewhat closer to understanding what this scroll technique could be.

DISCUSS

Oh and I'm not in Iraq anymore for those who remember when i originally posted this i was in Sand Village (Iraq) with no Gaara tho LOL!!!!!!