Personality:
Fun loving. Easy going. Bad ass mother fuzza =3

Village Info.
Village of Birth: Land of Demons
Village of Alliance: Kusagakure

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Sage
Specialty: Fuuinjutsu/Kinjutsu, Rinnegan
Elements: All (Customs:|Liquid Fire|Liquid Hydrogen|Silver|Void)
Your ninjutsu:

(Jutsu Mugamuchuu) - Technique Absorption

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:Same jutsu being absorbed + 10
Damage Points:90
Description:The user can absorb an incoming jutsu.
Note:Only Pein can use this jutsu no exceptions.Can only use 4 times per battle.

Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, which allows the Rinnegan user to revive all people who have died recently.

Chibaku Tensei

Earth

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Style: Bedrock Coffin
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Doton: Ganchuusou) - Earth Style: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user creates spikes of earth that come up from the ground to stab the enemy.This jutsu can be made in a short or mid distace but the jutsu its self is made of a 6 foot radius of spikes.

(Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart
Type: Supplenetary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.

(Doton: Iwa Nadare) - Earth Style: Stone Avalanche
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: By forming hand seals and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below.

(Kuchiyose : Odin Hokkyokuguma) Summoning Polar Bear Odin
Range: Short- Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 85
Description: User summons Odin, a huge polar bear,twice the size of Manda, with his right eye missing. Odin can create ice with his breath, shoot out pulses of water that are propel by wind currents. As well as use his fierce claws to destroy whole forest.

Ninjutsu
Ninjutsu

(Genjutsu: Kuro Arashi Kanshiki )- Black Storm Judgement
Type: Supplementary
Chakra:40 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: User casts an illusion were the opponent thinks that they are trapped in the middle pitch black cloud. The cloud is releasing a constant barrage of thunderous booms and extremely fast pulsating flashes of lightning. This distorts the opponents senses, impairing sight,sound. User then adds water chakra to simulate wet sensation making the opponent immensely wet. Opponent feels caught in a heavy down pour while inside the cloud.Opponent thinks they're so wet they become afraid to use lightning jutsu. Opponent can attempt to defend themselves in the genjutu but with much diffculty. Only use of 2 jutsu per turn due to disorientation. Jutsu lasts 3 turns.
Note
*Can only be used once per battle*

(Taijustu Kuchiyose : Mjollnir Hanma no Hekireki Tenshu) - Summoning Technique: Mjollnir Hammer of the Thunder God
Type:Supplementary/Attack
Range: Short-Mid (Can be long if lightning is channeled through Mjollnir)
Chakra:40
Damage:85(+20 to Lightning attacks) (-10 to user per turn)
Description: User bites all five of his fingers and removes scroll from his clothing. He then generates a massive amount of chakra and inserts it into the scroll, immediately afterward he signs with blood to summon Mjollnir the Hammer of the mighty thunder god Thor. Mjollnir can amplify the power of lightning based jutsu. User wields the hammer with incredible strength and speed. Mjollnir itself is unbreakable and can be summoned to users hand if knocked away. If touched by another person a massive shock is sent into their body.
Note
* Jutsu can only be used 3 times per battle*
*Each turn user take -10 damage due to the strain of wielding Mjollnir*

(Kinjutsu Raiton: Hekireki Tenshu Rasuto Hirameki)- Thunder God's Last Flash
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:50
Damage: 95 (-25 to user)
Description: Using chakra focused in his legs user jumps about 20m into the sky releasing intense amounts of lightning chakra and life force energy, creating a mini lightning storm above him (similar to kirin cloud but much smaller scale).Using Mjollnir and the chakra/energy released user directs and channels a lightning bolt unto the hammer and then comes crashing down upon the opponent knocking them into the ground, leaving a huge crater in it's wake.
Note
*Can only be used once per battle*
*After use Mjollnir can no longer be used*
*-10 to user for wielding Mjnollnir, -15 from Life energy*
*No lightning jutsu can be used for 2 turns*

Background Info.
History:
Rikudō Sennin was said to be the legendary figure who founded the ninja world and was the creator and first user of modern ninjutsu, essentially making him the first shinobi in the modern context of the term, as well as the first jinchūriki. A priest who appeared long ago in an age of endless war. He was the first to explain the truth about chakra and tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war. The Sage travelled throughout the world, spreading his ideas and religion, the Shinobi Sect, which eventually came to be known as ninjutsu. His great deeds and true desire to bring peace to the war-torn world led him to become widely known as the Saviour of this World.

I defeated the most powerful demon in the ninja world, the Ten-Tailed Beast. In order to protect the world from the Ten-Tails, the Sage developed a new technique. The Sage was able to use this technique to seal the beast into his own body, allowing him to harness and control its terrifying power and making himself the first jinchūriki. Though he had successfully sealed the Ten-Tails, its power was so great that the seal would break after the Sage's death. Aware of this, the Sage used the rest of his strength to divide the beast's power into nine parts, which would become known as the tailed beasts. He then used the Chibaku Tensei to seal the Ten-Tails' remains and send them into the sky where no one could ever reach them, thus creating the moon. The Sage would leave behind a tablet for his descendants which details his history with the Ten-Tails. Only those who possess the Rinnegan can fully decipher what is written on the tablet, while a person with a different dōjutsu can still partially interpret the information.

The Sage's ultimate wish to establish peace throughout the world was a goal that could never be achieved within his lifetime alone. Knowing that his end was approaching, the Sage entrusted his strength, dream, and legacy to his two sons. The older son, who inherited the Sage's "eyes": the power of his chakra and his spiritual energy, believed that power was the true key to peace. The younger son, who inherited the Sage's "body"; his willpower and physical energy, believed that love was the true key to peace.

On his deathbed, the Sage chose his younger son to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older son attacked the younger, beginning a war between them. Their feud would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

I lived in a troubled time and fought many battles. I longed for peace and brought it to wherever i rest my feet. Banishing demons is my drive.

Other

Picture:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
Theme Song and Background Music:

Battles

Won: One doesn't count
Lost:
Many

Last edited:

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Ridoku Sennin

It just possesses the rinnegen, I guess it's weaker than Six Path's of Pain bio? o_o
Nice bio, I guess. Good luck on the test, but you should pass...
Hey might get the power of the ten tail beast and he has ying and yang too so I dont think he that much weaker then the pains

Yüme1

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Ridoku Sennin

Can you even do a rikudo sennin bio? lol nobody can beat him
:| Theres a few people that can beat him in the manga or series..

But on NB, anyone can beat him.

It just possesses the rinnegen, I guess it's weaker than Six Path's of Pain bio? o_o
Nice bio, I guess. Good luck on the test, but you should pass...
No, he should have posted more about the tailed beast and more of Ridoku's powers.

Hey might get the power of the ten tail beast and he has ying and yang too so I dont think he that much weaker then the pains
Ofcourse, Pein has no effect on him.
:( Goro, if you want to make this bio then you can't be a Kaguya anymore.
Or at least that is what I remember, unless the rules changed.
It depends on if Kaguya has a good K.G or not.

________

Nice bio, do more studying on what his powers are and what he can do.